Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bumpy road to recovery Part1

*Hey yall sorry for the wait. i just started back school and all that good stuff. its only 1 more part to this chapter and imma try and get it up asap. But still sorry for the wait! anyways hope yall like mi chapter!!! LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*



It had been 3 days since the accident. His mother and sisters came and some of their friends from the music world came to visit him. The Vaks and Nicki’s entire closest friend were already visiting because they came for the pre game sleep over for the Grammies. Those 3 nights were a struggle for Nicki, she couldn’t sleep and she definitely didn’t want to eat. But she force fed herself because if anything happened to her little girl she would hate herself. She talked to Safaree crying on his chest every night. Played him music and just had regular conversations with him since she knew that he heard her. But most of the time she would just sit there and rub his face and kiss him.
-
Today was the 4th day Safaree was in his private room in a secluded area where nurses and a few physicians were. Nicki also had a bed in the room so that she could stretch out and go to sleep, but most nights she wasn’t sleep. Nicki looked horrible, Lauren bought 2 weeks plus some just in case clothing to her in the hospital and even packed the baby something just to be funny and cute. She also packed for Nicki, Safaree some underwear because she knew how he felt about being commando. Nicki had no makeup on, brown circles under her eyes from lack of sleep, and she was a little weak from exhaustion from worrying and stressing herself out. She tried so hard not to feel bad because she knew the baby would feel it but it didn’t work. Nicki held a grudge with her heart because she kicked him out; if she didn’t kick him out he wouldn’t have gotten on the motorcycle she begged him to stay off. She blamed herself for it all.

Nicki laid next to Safaree in bed as she turned on the TV. Their favorite show was on… Family Guy. Nicki laughed so hard she almost peed herself but it would have been funnier if her husband was awake with her.

“Safaree did you hear that?”

“Omg hahahahaha” she laughed at what Stewie did on the TV

“Baby you need to wake up, the doctor says it is all on you. They put you under the drug but you can force yourself up if your brain is healed.” She sat their rubbing his face tracing his lips with her thumb

“Wait. Where is your chap stick at? Let me get it outta my purse. I already know how you feel about those soup coolers of yours” the nurse had walked in just in time to tell Nicki something

“Hi Mrs. Samuels im nurse Ariel” she said closing the door behind her. When she turned around to face Nicki her eyes went straight to Nickis baby bump and her hands then her face. Nicki looked faint, she ran over to her

“Excuse me Mrs. Samuels do you feel ok? Do you have pains in you lower abdomen? Do you feel sick? Or are you dizzy any?”

“The last one”

“ok well come here to this bed, im going to get a doctor and get you hooked up to a machine for some hours and maybe some drugs.”

“Ok” was all Nicki said. When the nurse rushed out Nicki listen to the beep of Safaree’s breathing machine and heart rate as it slowly started to rise as if Safaree was anxious of what was wrong. She simple spoke.

“Safaree… im still a few feet away from you. Im just dizzy that’s all.” It didn’t change his slow rise in heart rate so she knew he wasn’t buying it.

The doctor and nurse walked back in.

“Oh nurse”

“Yes Mrs. Samuels?”

“What did you want to tell me about Safaree?”

“Oh today he gets a sponge bath”

“Oh, I didn’t trust anybody just give me the material and I’ll do it.”

“But Mrs. Samuels that’s a lot of lifting and you’re not in the state to lift over 10 pounds”
Nicki gave the nurse a look

“Just bring me the damn shot so I can do it, I don’t want these flimsy ass female nurse all up n my husband shit.” Nicki said in a low but semi nice attitude

“But Mrs. Samuels I…” Nicki cut her off

“But nothing”

“Do as she says nurse Ariel” Dr. Torres said

“Thank you Dr. Torres” Nicki said sounding relieved

“But how is my husband?” Nicki sounded worried as she was

“He hasn’t progressed today and that kind of worries me. We need for him to make at least 1% progress in order to wake him up ourselves as we told you before if his brain is healing he can probably wake himself up” he shifted where he stood because the atmosphere was uncomfortable

“I understand.” Nicki looked away as she started to cry

“Im sorry Mrs. Samuels”

“Its ok im fine, my hormones are all over the place” she waved him off still looking out the window

“Those are not hormones, those are you tears of worry, stress, and sadness for your husband. Now I need for you to stop because that’s why you feel dizzy, the other half is because you will not eat your proper amount of food, and you won’t sleep. You are the first pregnant woman I know who won’t sleep”

“Well im a Martian doctor” Nicki giggled thru some tears

“Well you can’t be a Martian with another life living and growing inside of you. That baby needs you to stay well and you’re being selfish right now.” Nicki had told Dr. Torres to keep everything 100% with her even if it hurt her so she wouldn’t be in the dark

“I know im sorry” she started to cry again

“Don’t apologize im just reminding you of your actions and the stress you are putting on your unborn. I understand you have a couple of friends coming today?”

“Yes I do.”

“Well let’s get you on a monitor, feed you, and give you some drugs to make you sleep a couple of hours”

“But what if something happens to him”

“I promise we will wake you up if his condition becomes unstable”

“Okay”

Dr. Torres went and retrieved the OB.GYN team and told them what was wrong. They hooked her up to a baby heart rate monitor and a blood pressure clip. Nicki had planned on changing out of her pink hello kitty sweatshirt and purple and pink hello kitty PJ’s, but she couldn’t until she was done being on the monitor. They had moved her bed as she requested closer to Safaree bed and let down the guard rail on his side so she could reach him if she wanted.

Now she laid in silence as she listened to her baby’s heart rate and Safaree’s. Their baby wasn’t as fast as she remembers so she called for a nurse just for clearance. Nurse Ariel walked back in

“Hi Nurse Ariel im sorry about earlier. But I still will like to bathe my own husband”

“Ok maam it’s my job to accept whatever you throw at me” Ariel laughed

“Oh. But im still sorry”

“It’s ok. Did you need anything else?”

“Yes, I was wondering why my baby’s heart rate is so slow”
Nicki turned on her back as Ariel checked her EKG stats.

“Mrs. Samuels”

“Call me Nicki”

“Ok Nicki, well your baby is fine, the heart is beating fine. But im guessing since they gave you the medicine that should put you to sleep in a few minutes, you two are relaxed.”

“Ok thank you. That’s all I needed”

“Ok and I will have you bathing stuff for Mr. Samuels when he wakes up”

“Thank you”

With that, Ariel walked out and dimmed the lights. Nicki turned back on her side and drifted into a well needed sleep. Throughout the night the doctors would come check on both of them and check them.

-Monica’s place

“Oh so you weren’t going to tell me that was not or probably can’t be my baby?”

“I was but I just wanted to make sure before I told you”

“Well you acting like you fuckin know for sure that it’s his, he’s been to doctor’s visits and all that shit and flying you to New York and shit to see a doctor. He was giving you hella cash and all that shit making me believe that you was working and coming home with fat checks and shit”

“Im sorry ok. I cheated. YES I cheated but still 60/ 40 chance this baby might be yours. Just forgive me”
“I don’t know if I can. You had me believe you were carrying my first born son. That hurts a nigga when they find out they not havin one, and you just snatched that from under my feet like the bitch you are”
“Baby please…” she started to cry

“Just stay the fuck away from me until you know that, that my son. You are filthy, and sluty for ruining what we had and what I thought was a happy fuckin home. You better be glad I didn’t kick yo ass out, but if that is my son I would feel bad so I aint gon do that. 1 mo thing. You KNEW he was married and you tried to ruin his shit at home. You one conniving as bitch” he went up stairs after he said what he had to say. Monica slid to the floor crying.

-Back at the hospital

Nicki woke up the next morning surrounded by nurses taking her off machines and IV’s. She felt kind of refreshed from the good night sleep she received but as soon as she woke up she looked towards her comatose husband still laying there still. It brought her back to reality after the good sleep she had. She still felt at an all time low, she promised herself when he woke up there will be no more stupid arguments. Once the nurses were done nurse Ariel walked back into the room and greeted Nicki with the wash pan and towel, Nicki had her own soap for Safaree.

“Good Morning Nicki, did you have a good sleep?”

“Yes I did thank you. Im still a little drowsy but I’ll be fine”

“I can tell, let me get you some ice cold water”

“I like room temperature water thanks”

Nurse Ariel laughed and informed Nicki why she was getting her ice cold water.

“Nicki have you felt your baby any while you been awake”

“No, I guess she still sleeps”

“Oh it’s a girl?”

“Yes” Nicki smiled rubbing her baby bump

“Ok well, the ice cold water will wake your baby and she should kick for you”

“Awe ok well hand it over”

“Ok one sec. I’ll be right back”

“Okay”

Nurse Ariel walked out the room and Nicki walked over to Safaree and grabbed his limp hand, kissed him and spoke to him.

“Good morning baby, im fine now. They gave me some drugs to put me to sleep, im going to eat in a second after I bathe you, I miss you so much, the barbs are praying for you and your friends are scared shitless. You have to wake up for us, for them. You’re still needed here obviously” Nicki laughed and kissed his lips again.

Nurse Ariel walked in while Nicki was having her small conversation with her husband and she stepped out until she was done to give them privacy. She knocked on the door which made Nicki turn her head from Safaree and stand up straight

“Here you go. I didn’t want to interrupt”

“That’s ok and thank you so much.”

“No problem. Now if you need help moving him while bathing him press the button”

“I sure will thank you”

“No prob”

Nurse Ariel walked out of the door closing the curtains to give Nicki and Safaree privacy while she bathes him. Nicki walked to the door and locked it for extra privacy to block walk-in. she went back over to her bed and pulled up their Louis V. duffle bag and pulled out the dove bar for men. She loved when Safaree used this back at home, he smelled fresh all the time. She also pulled out his shaving crème and Gillette razor to clean him up, Vaseline to oil him down. If she could brush his teeth she would but the breathing tube was blocking her from doing so. She also reached to the side and pulled out his navy blue polo boxers with the red horses printed on them. Nicki walked back to the bed with all of her supplies in her hands and dropped them in the chair she sits in next to his bed. She paused and took a sip of cold water

“Omg this shit is ice cold” she held her tummy as she drank the bottle down. After a minute or so she received kicks from their daughter

“Good morning little girl” Nicki giggled

“Sorry the nice nurse lady made me drink it to wake you up from all that medicine crap we had last night.” She spoke to her tummy

“Now we are going to give daddy a bath and then rest for the day” Nicki grabbed the wash pan and went to the bathroom in the room and filled it with warm/hot water and carried it back over to the bed.
She placed the grey wash pan on the side of Safaree and placed the soap and towel in it to soak while she removed his gown. She pulled down the sheets first and then she pulled of his blue hospital socks. She begin to speak to Safaree

“I swear this is for better or for worst because you know I don’t do this kinda stuff ha! But I love you baby so much. I really hope you can hear me”

After she took off his socks she ran her hand up his muscular right leg and thanked god for every limb to be still in place and function properly. She was so thankful to the lord for his survival, she didn’t think she could go thru another tragic lost, but she knew Safaree was strong and he was going to fight for his life. Nicki was surprised at how warm his legs were, when she got to the hem of his gown she raised it up and pulled it over his head making his body bare. She decided to put the dry towel over his lovely man hood and reached for the towel to begin washing him. First she stood back and examined his chest where he got small cuts everywhere from the glass that was broken, she sighed and began to wash and talk to him.

She took the melting dove bar out of the wash pan and smeared the soap over his whole neck, shoulders, arms and chest and part of his pelvic area. Nicki then took out the hot towel and rung it out and began to scrub and wash his upper torso raising his arms to get his armpits, and raising his head with ease to get the back of his neck. When she washed his chest she washed slowly and traced her fingers over her name Nicki on his left pectoral. She teared up but kept going making sure he was clean and no soap residue was left over to give him a rash.

“Safaree let me tell you something… I never stopped loving you, when we were in our biggest fight and didn’t see each other I too didn’t eat, sleep, or drink anything. I know that was bad for our child but I was miserable without you. Kinda like how I am now. I need yo black ass to wake the fuck up and smell the fuckin Foldgers like” she said shaking her head going over his abs.

“You know the next doctor’s appointment is tomorrow and it’s a 3d ultra sound so we can see who she resembles the most. I think she’s going to look like you because I just simply don’t like your ass. And you know what they say about that. If the wife hates you during their pregnancy then your baby will look just like you. Ha! Shout out to me little girl lookin like this crack head of a coon! Ha! I guess you have no come back, but I know you will once you wake up. But I know she will be beautiful, and if you were awake I know you would be drooling over me and loving me.” Nicki took a deep breath as she stuck her hand back in the now warm water and put the towel down to dry off his top half. Once she dried him off she moved to his bottom half, placing the dry towel on his chest.

“Ha! Now I gotta was ya man hood.” She said while gripping his man hood in her hands. She moved back to the wash pan and grabbed the soap. She figured she would go slowly on his bottom half 1, because his legs were long, and 2 cause she was a freak.

“I swear if you were woke you would get the cookies but naw, somebody not waking up. But seriously though baby heal quickly. Yesterday as you may have heard, the doctor told me you didn’t make progress. We have no time for setbacks babe, but want you to come out of this in one piece so…”

Nicki rubbed soap on his man hood area, as she did this she felt him slowly rise in her hands. What she didn’t know was that if a man is still a live and everything still works properly, he can surely get an errection from cold air, wet skin, or someone stimulating him.

“Safaree why are you doing this to me you freak. You the first nigga I know who dick get on hard in a fuckin coma. We need to address this later ha! You got this thing in front of me on brick and I can’t have it. I should stop washin yo ass. But im glad I got it and not the nurses; they would probably tried to rap you too. We already had a problem with that shit” Nicki shook her head as she finished up with that and moved down to his legs. She kept talking.

“Babe but seriously, I forgive you. This whole situation made me realize that life is too short to hold grudges on the one you love because you can lose them just like that. And I don’t want to lose you. You always tried to work out the situation and even made me forget about it, because life was so good with back at home, but I blew it off and got aggrivated and didn’t want to hear anything.”

“Why didn’t you just tell me you were paying her bitch ass? Now see if we had joined accounts I woulda saw the withdraw of a thousand every week and would have said something then.” She raised his leg to get to his butt crack and right cheek.

“But I love you for protecting me. That all you do. Our daughter is so blessed to have you as a strong father and I can’t wait till she meets you 4 months from now. She’s already daddy’s girl I don’t know what ima do” Nicki giggled placing his leg down starting on his foot.

“Ha! This brings up memories of when I gave you a pedicure and Teamminaj was pissin trying to see who I gave it too. We had fun that day, and painting your toes purple was even more fun. Hopefully our daughter gets you good like that. Im taking a lot of pictures. No moment will be lost. Dead! I sound like a soccer mom already

Nicki went on washing his other side and kept talking about things and confessing things to Safaree as he laid there. She put his boxers on him careful not to lift too much of his weight, then dumped the water out. She got a fresh batch of HOT water and bought it back to the bed. Once she put it on the bed, she went back to their duffle and pulled out a wife beater and his cologne because he couldn’t wear deodorant while he was in the hospital. She walked back and put her hand in the clear water with the towel and no soap. She pulled his razor up on the bed along with his shaving cream.

“Ok so im about to touch your face. Don’t freak out. You just look bad not groomed so im going to shave you. I have to learn one day, so I chose today. I know what you’re thinking, go get Vincent, but I rather do it on my won so hush up” she laughed at the last statement that she said, and placed the hot towel over his face softening the hair on his face and opening his pours. She put the shaving crème on him and began to shave as she saw him do at home.

“Baby I did a good job, you look sexy, and besides all the small cuts you look good bewp!”
Nicki cleaned up the area and put on his tank top and lay down next to him.

“I am getting big babe. It’s becoming hard to do shit now, like dead ass like last week I stop seeing my feet, that’s not cool. But im about to eat and wash myself so I will be back.”

*Hope yall like the first part. prepare yall selves for the second part lolz!! but hey didnt yall find it wierd that after i spoke of the motorcycle that SB wanted to get on his bike again in real life? WEIRD it freaked me out. anyways Comment or hit me up on Twitter Love @TrebbleBarbie*

25 comments:

  1. @MASHINGTONMINAJ

    THIS IS SO SAD D: damn like.. im just frowning this close to crying.. :/ my worst fear is that something happens to SB or the baby,, OR NIC D: :'( PLEASE FIX THIS TREB D: OR UPDATE SOON. OR SOMETHING D" *cries* *sniff* its so melancholic and at the same time cute how nicki just stays talking to him all the time.. and then. you know when SB um.. HAHA got hard LMFAO but maybe comatose guys do- OK ANYWAYS OLOLOL

    :( please update soon. this is killing me so bad :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are getting better. im still sad though...but i know everything will work out for the best! i was CTFU at some parts though lmfaoooo Nic getting big! i can't wait for my ladybug to get here :)))))) im ready for them to get better. Oh, and that bitch !onica finally told her boyfriend? im glad he knows she's a nasty bitch! ughhh i could slap her! anyway britney, this was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that was cute!!!!!!! He need to wake his ass up already. SHIT. As for the Monica bitch, she can cry herself to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww they cute. Bwahahahahahahaha that's ol girl get for lying and doing dirt. Lmaoooooooooooooooo at SB ol freaky ass and nicki an even bigger freak for wanting it. Great chapter post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jamaicaz_barbie
    Aaaaawww, I like the 'conversations' Nicki had with SB..they were cute.If this is what it takes to bring them back together then I'm for it. Thank God somebody finally put that bitch monica in her place

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Aww im ready for him to recover almost made me tear up and Nicki is a fool she had me cracking up, and the nurse had my name I feel special lol. And i wont that stupid hoe Monica gone. I love this Trebble post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so sad. hopefully he wakes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMFAOOOOOOOOO "she figured she would go slowly on his bottom half 1. Because his legs were long and 2. Cause she was a freak" lmaooo smdh I want to him to wake though already I feel bad they still cute though lmaooo good chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this chapter!!! Fengali need to wake up!!! Nicki is soooo strong!! She even talks to him like he's alert when in reality ... He's not!!! Shes good because I wouldnt be able to do it... Im glad she realized that life is too short to hold grugdes against the ppl she loves.... And for monica I hope her naby fucking die!!! That might sound very harsh but ... Thats sadly but personally how i feel about her ! Sorry Monica!!! I loved it POST SOONNN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *siiiiigh* I still want SB to wake up, but at least he knows what's going on around him.
    This chapter was soooooo cute. Lmbooo
    @ Safaree getting hard while Nic was washing him and she a freak, too, LOL!!!
    Monicas man finally realized how she really is. I hope that baby is his though...
    Great chapter!!! I loved it! *sits pretty & waits for the next chapter* :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy Nic is opening her eyes now, I hope she keeps the promise of no more petty arguments. I hope Safaree makes progress and wakes up soon. At least he can hear her and knows how she feels. They'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ^_^ awwwww i love how his heart cominicates with her ... monica's a bitch can't wait till she's gone WOMP! i want hin to wake up kayyy

    ReplyDelete
  13. *taps foot nd waits for next chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ENJOYED IT A WHOLE LOT, I like the fact that she is realizing the petty drama is useless and they need to work on THEM, can't wait until he finally awakens <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ready for next chapter!!!
    Omg when he wakes up you should add him saying that the baby is going look just like me at the very end!!! SERIOUSLY it wd be swag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWE, MY POOR HB! I HOPE SAFAREE WAKES UP SOON SO THE STORY CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL! GREAT CHAPTER!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Safaree, Please Wake Up..... HB Needs You, My Baby Needs You. Just wake Up SB. We Miss Your Crazy Ass, LMFAOOOO @ Nic Telling That Nurse She Ain't Lettin NOBODY Wash Safaree *DIES* ^_^ This Was Cute....... *Taps Foot & Wait For Nxt Chapter* Next, Trebby! <3 - @XoMyOnika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww this was so cute how she washed him & talked to him while he's in a coma! That's love! Hope Safaree wakes up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want SB woke already =''''{ Nicki really needs to take better care of herself & the baby. Im so glad that hoe got put on blast, now her BF knows everything I hope he leaves her. Dang Nic dont want nobody washing that BC no more lol, DEAD at Nic going slow when she got to his lower part of his body kml. Omg i cant believe SB got hard lmao i hope thats a sign to he's about to wake up *prays that it is* I love when Nicki talks to him like he can answer, its sad but sweet. To happy that she is finally letting all that ish go, its about time.
    Great chapter as always, ima need the next one ASAP

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  20. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Treb-Treb!! This Chapter is MOD depressing.....but GOOOD af!
    Imma really need Nic to take care of herself and the baby. AND Fengali definitely need to wake his SEXY ASS up! Tuh! The way Nic talks to him like he can respond>>>>>>Its sad but cute...AWE! Oh and its cute how they heart beats speak to one another.
    As for Monica, that bitch aint shit and aint gone NEVER be shit! Im glad that nigga cussed her out. DAWG HOES.
    Im also glad that Nic is no longer holding a grudge..its over. When Fengali F1 wake up, nothing but good things will come...OH and lol at Nic taking her SLOW time to was him up when she got to his ZICK, then he got hard. ctfu. They cute, they cute. Post soon Treb-Treb.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wenn r u posting plzz<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. GWORRRLLLL!!! WHEN YOU UPDATING?!? I BEEN CHECKING BACK EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH AND STILL NO NEW POST,NOW YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE DOIN THIS TO US!!

    PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I AM DYiNG!

    ReplyDelete
  23. POST ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete