Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bumpy road to recovery Part 2



*Hey yall I would like to apologize for the 2 months I have not posted. I have no excuses but im sorry! But all that matters is that im back and im on break and I shall post! Be happy lolz! I missed yall crazy peoples and welcome new readers. Sorry for the wait… WARNING: long and emotional Kay! Bye! LOVE @TrebbleBarbie Comment*

The next day came and Nicki was so tired. She was ready for Safaree to wake up and was nervous about her doctor’s appointment alone. Today was her 5 month check up and the doctors suppose to check her vaginally today. She didn’t want to go through that pain alone but she had to. Nicki sat up in the bed and leaned over to open the curtain. The Miami sun shone brightly in the room as Nicki wiped her eyes and looked out the window at the Miami traffic. She hadn’t left Safaree side since the night it happened so today was really big for her. She sighed heavily as she turned her head to look at her motionless husband lay there with tubes and needles. She had to fight the nerve to blame herself for his actions but she always blamed their argument for the accident. Nicki stood up and stretched and walked over to Safaree until they were eye level with each other. She kissed his cheek and rubbed hers against his while closing her eyes. She stayed like that for 30 seconds listening to the machines pump air and the heart rate monitors beep, and then breathe out heavily. She kept her eyes closed as she began to speak to Safaree

“Good morning baby. Today is a new day and its 7 am. I know your awake in their because you would be up with me if you weren’t like this. Your daughter and I have a doctor’s appointment today and im scared out of my mind. She has to check my cervix to see if im dilating early, it’s just protocol. I just wish she didn’t have to stick her fingers up you know where. Im leaving you today with Lauren and your mom called and checked on you, she will be back very soon. Baby, can you give me a little good news today when I get back, just give me some hope that you will come back to be with me. I can’t do this alone. I love you, im about to go get ready”

Nicki kissed his cheek one more time before standing up straight wiping a loose tear that feel down her face.

Nicki got ready and threw on her shades. She didn’t want to wear makeup just because she was simply tired and drained. She was going to make this appoint me quick as possible so she could get back. Dr. Torres walked in and greeted Nicki to check on Safaree before Lauren got there.

“Hi, Mrs. Samuels”

“Hi Dr. Torres, how is he?” Nicki asked scrunching her face in all curiosity and anxiousness

“Well I have to check his vitals and EKG’s and his new MRI’s he took the other day”

“Okay”

“Yes, and I see you are doing a little better and heading outside for some air. You know! Moving around and walking is good for the baby”

“I know doctor, and yes I have an appointment today” Nicki said looking down at her tummy placing her hand over it protectively

“Very well then. I’ll have the results for you in an hour or so. But they will be ready when you come back” Dr. Torres said while making his way to the door every once in a while glancing back at Nicki over his shoulder

“Ok thank you doctor”

“My pleasure maam”

-

“Ok he’s in room 1208” Lauren thought to herself

When Lauren got to the room she knocks before she peeped her head around the door to see Nicki sitting in a chair next to Safaree sleep

“I swear this girl is gonna get a crook in her neck then she gonna screamin about that let me wake her up” Lauren thought to herself

She walked over to Nicki and placed her hand on nicki’s tummy and rubbed in slow motions.

“Hi auntie baby” Lauren cooed at nicki’s tummy

“Lauren you are so full of it” Nicki said yawning while getting up.

“Shut up! Me love her” Lauren said kissing nicki's belly and rubbing it

Nicki walked over to her bag and walked towards the door while Lauren sat down in the chair Nicki was just sleep in.

“Ok I will call you on my way back. But all me if anything even a flinch occurs with him got it”

“Yes girl now leave… me and Safaree need to have a conversation”

“Ha! Have fun with talking to yourself” Nicki walked out the door but left It cracked.

“Okay well how have you been Mr. BC? You need to wake yo ass up cause you got all our asses on high alert.” Lauren received beeps from the machines as she sat there in the eerie silence

“Safaree you know you’re my brother and I love you so much. You might already know this but Nicki cries herself to sleep, she barely eats, shit she barely leaves this room. Nope. I take that back too because she never left the room until today. She is miserable, and she’s putting your baby under so much stress. I feel so uneasy. We like need you to come back bro. so hurry your black ass u from out of la la land.”

Lauren sat there for 5 minutes just staring at the tubes, and medicine bags and listens to the machines. Until she let a tear slip.

“Look bro I know you blame candi for Monica because it’s her friend but I blame myself because you looked up to me to stay sober and I didn’t. I was selfish and I believe if I was sober I would have beat the fuckin breaks off Monica. That skinny muthafucka is crazy but she’s gonna be mad when those test come back negative. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe God tested you and nick’s faith and your vows to see if you two would hang. And guess what? Yall surviving. That’s why I can’t wait till you wake up so we can celebrate life and God together again and just live!”

After Lauren told Safaree how she felt she scooted the chair away further from him and watched TV until she dosed off in the chair.

-At the Doctors office

“Mrs. Samuels”

“Im coming pauz” she giggled to herself as she pushed herself out of the chair

“Okay, Mrs. Samuels Dr. Smith is in the examination room waiting for you”

“Thank you” Nicki said showing the nurse a small grin

Nicki walked in to see Dr. Smith on the phone; she didn’t want to disturb her so she stayed quiet and sat on the examination table and listened.

“Oh hi Nicki, I didn’t see you right there”

“Yeah I see, you were too busy chewing your husband’s head off” Nicki said lying back on the examination table

“Yeah, it be like that. I know you understand”

“Trust me I do! And I wish I could take it all back”

“Whats wrong onika I see you look troubled”

“Well, my husband is in a coma, im at this doctors visit by myself, and I don’t know if he’s going to wake up in time” she said sarcastically

“Oh my god what happened! He was completely healthy the last time I saw him”

“Well he got into a motor cycle accident. I don’t want to talk about it.” In nicki’s mind she really didn’t want to talk about it because she knew she had to face reality when she left the doctor’s office. She wanted the happiness to last.

“Okay let’s just check on your little girl then, how have you been eating and sleeping” dr. smith asked as she took nicki’s blood pressure and measured her breathing

“Eating has been scarce and sleeping has been ok. The doctors at the other hospital had to give me drugs to sleep the 3 night I was there because I was stressing.”

“Onika you know that’s not good”

“I know and I apologized to my little girl” Nicki said looking down at her baby bump

“You can kill her if you don’t eat or sleep” dr. smith said looking Nicki straight in her eyes. Nicki eyes automatically began to water

“Im sorry, I just feel like all of this is my fault. Me and my husband’s problems. I hate that he’s in a life or death situation and it’s all because he was trying to blow steam from being mad” Nicki laid back and one tear slipped down the left side of her face

“Everything is going to be fine. Don’t ask me how I know, but I feel like everything will be okay with you and your husband. And from what I’ve seen he’s a pretty good fighter for what he wants. And im sure all he wants to do is to get back to you and your baby as quick as he can. He’ll wake up” dr. smith tapped nicki’s thigh twice and she raised her shirt up

“Doctor, you really think so” Nicki had a little hope in her mind now that she hasn’t had in a while.

“Yes I believe so” dr. smith said with a smile

“So today were just counting fingers and toes and making sure there is no defects right?” Nicki asked concerned

“Exactly” dr. smith added the cool blue gel to Nicki abdomen and turn on the machine. She moved the probe around until she founds nicki’s baby. The listened to the heartbeat first

“Well, Nicki her heart rate is normal”

“That fast?”

“Yes, babies heart rates is 2 times faster than or resting normal heart rate”

“Oh okay, is everything fine?”

“Nicki calm down everything is fine” she turned the monitor to Nicki so she could see her little girl

“here is 10 fingers, 10 toes, no extra so she’s still a girl, and here’s her big head” dr. smith giggled. The baby began to move around on the screen

“Hahaha! Don’t try to hide now little girl I see you. Mommy loves you. Daddy does too” Nicki said smiling

“Ok im going to print these out for you to take back to your people, let them know everything is fine”

“Ok thank you doctor” dr. smith handed Nicki paper towel to get the blue gel off of her tummy.

“No problem. Just make sure you make your appointment for next month up front, and when Mr. Samuels wake up. Send him my get well please”

“I sure will” Nicki said smiling.

This was the happiest Nicki had been since the accident, her little girl was ok and wasn’t stressed, that’s all that mattered. Nicki went to the front and picked up her ultra sound pictures and made an appointment then left.

-Back at the hospital

*Knock, knock, knock*

Lauren was awaken out of her sleep and sat up straight, wiping the slob from the corner of her mouth. Baby sitting Safaree wasn’t the best thing to do, so she was bored. Dr. Torres came in and greeted Lauren then checked safaree’s charts.

“Hello, you are?”

“Oh hi im Lauren, im safaree’s friend and Nicki’s friend” she said shaking his hand

“Oh hello, well im Dr. Torres and im Safaree main physician and im coming to check his progress. Now it’s confidential when I do these kinds of things and only his wife and mother are allowed in. so im going to ask you to step out and wait is that fine”

“Sure doc, just under 1 circumstance”

“And what is that Ms. Lauren?”

“Give us some good news please”

“I will if he gives me good news to relay maam”

“Thank you doc. I’ll be waiting outside. His wife should be here soon”

“Thank you”

Lauren stepped outside and sat on the floor as the Dr. Torres worked on Safaree and checked stats and numbers and pressures. Lauren prayed to god that Safaree would come out of this for her best friend. Because right now she knew Nicki will need him more than ever, and she would kill herself if anything happens to him. She came from out of her zone when she saw the door open swiftly and Dr. Torres called his team which consisted of 3 other male doctors from cardiology, Neurology, and general medicine. She stood up now panicking but to her surprise everything was fine.

“Dr. Torres what’s going on?”

“Something good maam but im just double checking” Dr. Torres said before dipping back in the room and closing the door.

Nicki was turning the corner seeing the rush of doctors going into the room. Nicki automatically panicked and began to run to Lauren.

“Lauren what’s going on” Nicki said almost in tears

“Everything is fine, from what I know. He said e can’t give me specific details unless you’re here”

“Well im here now where the hell are they? Why are they taking so long….” Nicki held the word ‘long’

“Nick just calm down im sure everything is fine like he said… how is my niece” Lauren said rubbing nicki’s tummy. Nicki looked down at Lauren’s hand

“She’s fine” Nicki said plain

“Why you say it like that”

“I just want to know what’s wrong with my husband” after Nicki said that the door opened and Nicki stepped forward into the room slowly looking directly at Safaree. , every now and then glancing at Dr. Torres

“Mrs. Samuels?”

“Yes, how is he?” Nicki began to rub safaree’s legs standing at the foot of his bed

“He’s more than excellent he has progress within 8 hours by 22 percent” Nicki smiled and looked down at the covers. Thanking the lord for all he’s done for her.

“Thank you for the good news”

“No problem, he should wake up in no time” Dr. Torres put a comforting hand on nick’s shoulders then left.

Nicki walked over to safaree’s bedside and ran her hands along his jaw line. She started to think back on how she use to be. How she use to say “fuck niggas get money” and “Fuck you pay me, this is how you made me.” Now she’s saying “This time wont you save me,” “your love” and “catch me, catch me, I think im gon’ fall.” She giggled to herself how in love she was. Lauren knocked on the door

“One minute laur! Ok”

“Okay im waiting outside the door Hun”

“Okay”

Nicki leaned down to safaree’s face and kissed his jaw line to his lips. She placed her right hand on his chest over his heart while she whispered in his ear

“I just came from the doctor, your daughter is fine, she got a big ass head… she gets that from you. And she’s healthy. Her heart rate and measurements are correct and our next appointment is in 2 weeks. We’re just waiting on you.” Nicki buried her face into his neck and smiled.

-The next day

*knock knock*

Nicki looked up from Safaree and looked at the door and gesture for the man who peeked his head in to come in. he came in but also brought red roses, 103 to be exact and placed them randomly around the room. Nicki kept a dumb found face because she was completely lost on who brought her husband these roses

“Excuse me sir do they have a sender name?”

“No maam!”

“Ok thank you”

Nicki went to the roses that sat on the floor by the door; being those were the first they had a card in them. At the same time Lauren came in and hugged her and stood beside her with her hands on her hips.

“Nicki who bought all of these damn flowers?”

“Hell if I know, that’s what im trying to see now”

“Awe ok”

Nicki took the white card out of the roses and read. “Roses are red, violets are blue, yo wife betta watch her back, cause this yo baby too” Nicki ripped the card up

“Who is it Nicki”

“Monica bitch ass”

“That bitch just keeps addin fire to the fuckin gas leak”

“Yep. Sure is. But watch this bitch get burnt”

Nicki turned around because she heard safaree’s heart monitor start to go up. She automatically went to his side and whispered calm things in his ear. Lauren left out to give them the room they needed.

-For the next couple of days

Nicki went outside only for a little while to safaree’sjewler. She met the man at a restaurant and paid him 5,000$ for safaree’s new watch. Once she got back with the watch she held it close and whispered in safaree’s ear.

“Baby guess what?” Nicki waited on a response she wasn’t going to get. She just wanted to be cute with it.

“I got you a brand new watch! It has the chocolate rare F1 stones your always talkin about. And yes I had your jewel do it. Just wake up babe.” Nicki say there rubbing his grown out curls

“Happy headed fro ha!” Nicki poked him in the chest with her nail

“Now I know you heard my ass say I got you a damn watch just to wake yo ass up. So what imam need for you to do is wake yo black ass up” Nicki couldn’t believe she was trying to bribe a man in a coma with a watch

“Its now fuckin use” Nicki threw her hands up and put her head in her hands and cried.

“All I want for you is to wake up. I can take everything from there just please wake up baby! This is driving me mad.” Nicki thru the watch in her purse and threw it on her bed across from his and slumped in her seat wiping her eyes pouting like a little girl.

-Saturday week 2 ½

“Hey mama Samuels, niqua and my nieces” they all exchanged hugs and kisses

“How’s my son doing onika?”

“He’s only made 22% progress and nothing more” Nicki looked down. Mama Samuels held Nicki head up

“Look at me Chile, aint no use of you sitting up here blaming yourself” Nicki look down but didn’t say a word

“I love you so much, and that baby you are carrying. My grand baby” mama Samuels said fixing her glasses

“I love you too, im sure she does too” Nicki said with a little smile pulling a strand of hair out of her face. Mama Samuels touch nicki’s tummy

“You look horrible Chile, go home and take a decent bath, his mommy is here now. I know you trust me with his right?”

“I trust you; I just don’t want to miss if he wakes up.”

“You will be the first to call if he does”

“Ok mama! Im about to go take a nice warm bath in my tub then be right back”

“Okay” Nicki gave mama Samuels a hug and grabbed her purse and most of her dirty clothes so they could be washed at home while she was in the tub.

-Nicki at home

Nicki walked thru the door and took in a deep breath of her vanilla smelling home from the candles she uses to light every day. She missed the smell and it was way better than the hospital medicine smell that smell made her cringe. She walked thru her home to make sure everything was still in place as they left it. And after her circle around the house she headed upstairs to take her long bath.

When she got to the door of her room, she closed her eyes before she opened the door and all f the fights that her and Safaree had in the house came back to her. Nicki shook her head slowly wishing she could rewind time and take back everything that happened.

“If only I would have let him stayed home tat weekend” she shook her head and slowly opened her door to her room that was made for a royal couple.

Nicki dug in the drawers for a white v neck that fit and her Barney purple juicy couture pants and some all white shell toe addias and socks. After she laid out her things she turned on her bath water and set it at the right temperature. She couldn’t have it scorchin hot like usual because of the baby. So she settled for medium warm. After the tub was full, she check her phone of any missed calls from her mother in law then climbed in.

“Ahhhh this feels so right, thank you faree for the tub” she laid her head back with her eyes closed listening to the nothingness, pure silence of her home. She went into something deeper than a sleep, more so of relaxation state or meditation. Her body was at peace of the beeping noise from safaree’s breathing machine and the TV she tried to se to drain it out. She was in peace for once. She placed her hands on her belly and rubbed softly underwater as her and her daughter relaxed, but she knew soon she would have to face reality yet again.

-At the hospital

“Ha ha ha you all are so funny reminding me of the good times we had as a full family” momma Samuels smiled. Safaree heart rate was slow and steady.

“Yeah momma, we were so crazy kids. How did you do it?” shanequa asked

“I kept god first, so I wouldn’t beat the black off yall”

“Real funny momma”

“Im serious” she looked towards Safaree and grabbed his hand

“Baby you need to wake up so you can make memories like this with your baby and wife, at least both of you will be around” she pulled his hand up and kissed it

“Yeah bro we waiting for you”

Safaree opened his eyes…

-Nicki house

Nicki took the bath sponge and washed herself, and took the long stick sponge and got her back. As soon as she steps out of the tub reaching for her towel the phone rang. She hurried and grabbed the hot pink towel and ran for the phone.

“Hello?”

“Nicki hunny get here now, don’t panic. But Safaree has awakened and is asking for you and he won’t settle.”

“Oh my god thank Jesus!!! Tell him im on my way”

“I will but hurry”

“Trust me im doing that as fast as I can”

“See u when you get here”

Nicki dried her feet then ran to the bed to quickly slip on her underwear and outfit. She brushed her hair into a messy bun applied lip gloss and stuck her big brown Chanel glasses on and left. As she drove she prayed.

“Dear god, I thank you, I don’t know how I will ever repay you. But I promise to be good this time. I love you. I put no man before, I worship you oh lord… once again Thank you for your mercy for sparing my husband’s life. Amen” Nicki wiped her tears from under the glasses

“Lord you heard my cry, I thank you” Nicki looked down to fix her tee shirt that was rising over her pregnant tummy as she drove entering the express way

“Here we come daddy” she giggled slightly

-Back at the hospital

“Hey baby its momma” Safaree looked at his mother with big eyes as if he did not know her. The truth was he didn’t know why he had a tube down his throat and his mother was in Florida. It must have been something bad.

“Hey bro calm down” shanequa said grabbing his hand. Safaree looked from left to right at his sister and his mother frantically and started to sweat. His mother pressed the red button on the side of the bed and stood back. Safaree looked down near his feet where they stood then threw his head back in the pillow gagging on the tube. As soon as he was about to yank the tube out the doctors rushed in?

“Dr. Torres he’s awake” momma Samuels said

“I see, hi Mr. Samuels im your doctor, Dr. Torres. I have been your doctor for the past month you been here” safaree’s heart rate started to rise as he started to gag on the tube more and shake his head while the nurses pinned him down.

“Safaree I going to need for you to stay still so we can get the tube out. We can’t take the IV out yet. That precaution but I will take the tube out. Understand your throat will be soar from the tube being in there for so long. You may be hoarse but you can still speak. Do you understand why you are in here?” Safaree shook his head no

“You were in a bad motorcycle accident. You flew pretty and landed full force. Surprisingly your helmet crack upon impact which let you in a coma for 4 ½ weeks. We had to put you in a deeper coma so he brain could heal. I hope you heard everything that was going n around you. Im pretty sure you did from you responding with your heart rate. That was genius. But two men saved you and 1 nurse and she just happens to be standing right next to you.” Safaree looked to Ariel with thankfulness in his eyes and then looked back to Dr.torres to finish

“You might be a little queasy after we lift you up so let us know ok. And im going to allow Ariel to take the tube out.” Safaree shook his head okay as he watched his mother and sister step out the room

He laid down flat as Ariel retrieved the tube from his throat moving at a slow rate so he wouldn’t throw up and another nurse held a bucket nearby. After she got it completely out, Safaree took a hard swallow and rubbed his hands across his bandages, then looked towards Ariel.

“Thank you kind spirit”

“Why do you say kind spirit? You just could have said my name”

“Because only god sends kind spirits to save other humans from leaving this earth. You were my angel; you were the only nurse so I know you took control.”

“Well in that case you’re welcome, and I should go. I will tell your family your are ok and they can come in.”

“If you ever need anything, don’t be ashamed to ask ok.”

“Thanks for the offer im good”

“I know there is something you need! How could my wife and I ever repay you for your knowledge and kinds heart to save me” Safaree coughed after every other word and taking hard swallows on his dry throat every now and then.

“Well… I would like to send my son to private school.”

“He will go to the best in Florida. And college also. I will cover that maam” Ariel stood there in shock as his mother and sister came in. he slowly held his hand up where his IV was dangling from and she shook his hand

“Deal?” he asked

“Deal” Ariel smiled thru tears. Before she left she gave a goodbye greeting to the family

“Good evening to you all”

“Same to you.” They all chimed in... Ariel walked out

“Hey son” his mother ran to his side

“You want water?”

“Yes please” he coughed some more

“It might burn baby” he drunk up the water and even gave a little belch

“Hey wire man, you hooked up to so much stuff don’t ever scare us like that again ok”

“Deal” he said weakly

He looked towards his mother’s way then around the room, and then it turned into a panic.

“Where’s my wife? Where’s onika? Where is she?” he yelled

“Calm down baby I sent her home. She didn’t want to leave you. She only left your bed side to go to the doctor when you were comatose. She was worried sick literally. But her and the baby are fine.”

“I need my wife, tell her to come ma”

“Okay okay let me call her. I told her to take a bath and freshen up cause she really needed it.”

“I just want her right now. I need her in my arms”

“Okay slow ya horses” his sister said to him eagerly

30 minutes later they heard a knock on the door…

-Nicki…

She parked the car after she got her ticket and sped walked towards the building that held her alive and awake husband. Walked down the hallway until she hit his room. She took a deep breath and knocked and opened the door. Safaree was sitting up looking angry but as soon as he saw his wife his face cleared of any worries. He smiled to see her face and she took off her glasses and dropped her purse on the floor. At that point in time she knew how much she loved him, how she longed to see his eyes look back at her with life in them. She finally understood what marriage was, what love stood for, why 2 hearts made 1, why the baby they were having meant so much being a symbol of their love for one another.

Nicki looked down and blushed as she pulled the slightly too little shirt down over her 5 month baby bump that showed very well and profound. She looked back up to a goofy grinning Safaree as his mother and sister sat their quietly thru their smile down. He scooted over and held his hands out

“Come to daddy”

“My pleasure” she winked at him on the sly. Nicki walked over to safaree’s bed. His mother and sister left out to give them more privacy Nicki looked towards the door. Safaree scooted back to the edge before Nicki got in and placed his hand with the IV in it on her tummy and laid his head on it taking in nick’s fresh dove bar smell. Nicki looked down a little surprised then smiled comfortable… they hadn’t said a word yet, only allowing the moment to speak for itself. Safaree began to plant kisses all over her tummy until he received a couple swift kicks from his daughter.

“I missed you baby. I know your name baby girl. I’ll tell you later though during story time ok.” He looked up at his wide eyed wife

“You figured out her name while in a coma?”

“Yep. I also heard everything that went down with you and Monica; I heard our 1 on 1’s. The nights you cried to sleep. You don’t know how much that hurt me. Even the nights you slept with me, you bathing me, hormone changes, and updates on our baby. Tweet the barbs tell them im woke” Nicki smiled content because he recognized all what she had done.

“Come on get in bed with me” Nicki kicked off her addias and thru her juicy jacket in the chair that has always been stationed by his bed and scooted in. Safaree faced himself towards her way he winced from the IV and Nicki automatically took action.

“You need a nurse baby?” Nicki asked with worry on her face. She looked down at his feeding tube which was on her side and she panicked and started to scoot out the bed

“Omg im hurting you let me get up”

“No stay here”

“Your feeding tube! I can’t accidentally pull that out by sitting on it. They stitched that in, I refuse to hurt you.” Nicki said trying to hurry and get out of bed

“Onika please! Im not hurting, you’re not hurting me. I just want you by me. I haven’t seen you in almost a full month I just want to hold you” Safaree said weakly and horse. Nicki threw her head back on the pillow defeated and started to cry

“Faree I thought I lost you! What in heaven’s name possessed you to get on that bike? I told you don’t get on that thing until after she was born. But yet you didn’t listen. You scared the shit out of me literally! I almost went in to shock and early labor”

“Im sorry”

“No im sorry because I know that I was the reason you got on that thing. I blamed myself every day about your condition. I blamed myself if you wouldn’t have made it. And I would have allowed our daughter to hate me if you wouldn’t have woken up” Nicki threw her hands up and covered her eyes. Safaree pulled them down and kissed her cheek allowing tears to roll down his face too

“Don’t ever blame yourself for something stupid I chose to do. I could have taken my car or your truck. I just needed a release and the bike gave me the adrenalin I needed for the moment. And don’t you ever think im not coming back for my 2 girls. I will fight my hardest to live for you 2 in the worst situation possible.” He placed his and on Nicki tummy looking into her watery eyes that didn’t stop running

“Promise we won’t have another big fight. Because I can’t take this shit no more”

“Ill try. I can’t promise because you already know how we are”

“True” Nicki giggled which cause Safaree to wipe her remaining tears and smile with her

“I missed you 2”

“We missed you too especially her” Nicki smiled

“What all did I miss?”

“Oh nothing. I have a DVD at home so you can catch right up”

“Really? I can’t wait to get to that place. I hate this damn hospital”

“Me too. That’s why you got to finish getting better”

“I will” Safaree looked into his wife’s eyes and they stared for what seemed like forever. But he could do it for eternity. He really understood what love was and so did she. Nicki rest her forehead against his and sighed. Safaree to in her inviting scent and nuzzled between her neck and breast. They laid like that for the rest of the night, in each other’s arms not wanting to let go.

*yay for Safaree he’s awake and im excited. It’s so much to do and so much to get done now that he’s back. Once again sorry for the wait. But I love yall… posting soon  Love @TrebbleBarbie Comment*

16 comments:

  1. Im Soooooooo Happy Your Back . The Chap Was Perfection As Usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Falls to my knees* It’s about damn time you posted! Jeeze you had me thinking we were never getting another chapter. Yay, SB woke up from coma and S/O to the nurse’s son getting his tuition paid for. Can’t wait for the next chapter ~ Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy he finally woke up! But I seriously wish that Mariah girl would disappear for good!!!!!!!!! Anyways thnx for postin

    ReplyDelete
  4. sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnirogfjvdoigvljmfd YES

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's finally awake!!!! ^_^ Now they can work on their relationship and get things better. Can Monica just disappear off the face of the earth tho? Like moooove tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bsubsubsiuhsuhuisnshiushiusguysgiuhshosh OMG! *cries* he's awake! FINALLY :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's awake!! Time to rejoice. Nice chapter T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYYYYYY!!!! I'm sooooooo happy he's awake and that the stressing didn't bother the baby or anything and I'm glad nothing happened while she was on her way back to the hospital cause I just knew something was gonna happen but I'm glad you didn't let anything bad happen. I'm just super happy he's awake now and I'm ready for them to go home and for him to finish healing and for everything else planned to play out. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY HE WOKE UP. I'M GLAD YOU POSTED TREBBS GEEZ IT FELT LIKE FREAKING YEARS. LMAO ESPECIALLY THOSE I'M POSTIN FRIDAY TWEETS AND TWO FRIDAYS LATER NO POST -_- LOL I'M JUST HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY THAT HE WOKE UP. *GOES TO SLEEP HAPPY*

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omggggggggggg sjtyjykyhjjjrehyetyghdjgtjyjjjyu they mad cute :'''''''''''''''''''''''''')

    ReplyDelete
  11. JeysyssbhayshYahshdidjs YASSSSSS!!!!! Lik I am so emotional in this classroom lik I'm deadass crying!!!!! Lik they mad cute!!!!! Awwwww PLZ POST SOON!!!! Like I loved this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of im happy your back to writing, i missed reading your story!

    Aw my poor Nic nervous, i wish he could go with her. Every time someone has a heart to heart with SB i get teary eyed, its just so sad. I know Lauren would have got that bitch before she could even get close to SB. Im so happy the baby is ok, haha the baby was trying to hide from Nic... CUTE. Omg he's gettin better, like im so freaking happy! Yo this bitch is crazy, she really brought all those roses... like she is not going to learn till they beat her ass. Omfg he's woke, im so freaking happy like i can cry im so happy. That is so sweet that he paying for the boy schooling. Them catching up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> im just so freaking *cries happy tears*
    I cant wait till u post again, hopefully its soon.

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Skakaleyygdswrjkslslsksls like, Iont think you understand my feelings right now. I'm so excited. I'm glad you decided to get back in this writing thing. You are talented and your writing is appreciated. I live through it. Thank you.
    Now, this chapter.....I am a freaking emotional ass mess, like EMOTIONAL. I am literally CRYING. Weeping. Water falling from my eyes. This chapter is everything I've ever hoped for. Thank you Treb, thank you.
    All of those one on ones and heartfelt talks>>> they always got to me. Whether it was Nic or Lauren or his mom or whoever. I know Lauren is sorry and I know she would have handled that Monica bitch. Speaking of her, she gotta be outta her mind sending him flowers and attaching that wack ass note. They need to beat that bitch ass. Iont like her like eww.
    I'm glad the baby is fine, she gone be grown. Lol Tryna hide and ish. I'm glad Nic was happy. I'm glad she went home to soak in a bath, she needed that stress reliever. Omg when he woke up I WHIMPERED like a baby, straight cried. Like, im excited. I'm hoppy ^____^ im glad they got to catch up. They smiles and stares>>>> they silent moments>>>> the so fuckingg cute. Oh and that's good he paying for that lady son schooling. Made me proud. I hope he comes home soon. Post soon. This chapter was AWESOME.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  14. jfusneonvosbhedfunaoimjnfvnerhnuesnfvun, Trebble girl, you made a real nigga cry. I love this chapter. It's fucking AMAZING! I can't wait for the happiness of them being back together. I miss this so much! Like OMG, I'm still spazzing! omdfvuehguvyabionfgn!!! ONIKAFAREE LIVESSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry it took me so long to comment but this has gots to be the BEST chapter that you have written . .I am so glad that he woke up . .something told me in this chapter he would .. they are too cute in this story . .no more 2 month hiatus k? k. lol . .but if you gonna make a comeback like this though take as much time as you need lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! He's finally awake and Nic can stop stressing for now.They are finally made up and everything is good and the baby is good, so i'm good. Please no more writing droughts

    ReplyDelete