Friday, July 22, 2011

Interlude

*I hope yall like this funny scene Eat it up Barbs! ENJOY!*
*NIcki IS DREAMING*

“I want you to name her”
“Why nick?” Sb said lost.
“Because first I think it’s cute if her dad named her, second I thought it was so sweet when you asked for her, and third because she’s daddy’s girl and spoiled already” Nicki said while trying to cross her legs while laying on 5 huge pillows that surrounded her.
“Yeah, ok! Her name is going to be FWAY!”
“Really Safaree!” Nicki said while rolling her eyes and touching her 6 month baby bump unconsciously.
“Well you told me to name her and all I know is coon”S” girl names” Sb and Nicki laughed
“Ok throw some names my way” Nicki told SB.
SB was standing at the foot of the king size bed looking at the small, pregnant, Nicki. Sb took off his shirt and belt to leave just his jeans, tank top, and socks on. He jumped in the big bed and slid up to Nicki’s belly.
Nicki giggled at how fast the motion was.
“Oh, this is gonna be funny” Nicki said while adjusting her light green tank top over her belly.
“What! I had to get comfortable. I wanna see if she likes the names too… I mean it is her name and all dat”
“You know what!!!” Nicki said smiling and giggling at the same time exposing her deep dimples because her cheeks were chubbier.
Sb moved closer to Nicki’s belly and laid his head on it as if to listen. Then sat up on his elbows and placed one hand on the side of her belly and kissed it.
“Hey baby girl” Sb said to her baby bump, Nicki smiled at his gesture. He was so soft when it came to his baby girl and any woman in his life (mom, sister, aunts, etc.).
“Daddy is forced to choose your name so don’t be mad at me, be mad at mommy when your middle name is a BC number” SB and Nicki were chuckling
“Safaree, get away from me, shut up” Nicki said in between breaths of laughing. She hit Safaree upside his head with an empty Pepsi bottle.
“Hahaha” SB grinned
“No for real let me think” Sb was putting on this pondering act, getting ready to blurt out baby girl “S” names and Nicki was bracing herself.
“Ok, so you know my sister Shanequea, she aid we had a cousin twice removed named Shamika Shay Wakanaboo (Waka-nae-boo)”
“Wait!!! Flat line” Nicki couldn’t breathe from laughing so hard and gripping her belly.
“I wanna say Shamika Shay Maraj-Samuels”
“Hyphen? nigga just say Samuels, and I be damned if you name my daughter Shamika fool!” Nicki said giggling calming down from laughing.
“Our daughter and ok next coon name I got in mind is Sarafeina” SB said with a big grin
“How the hell you spell dat shit Safaree? Dat sound like some shit she aint gon learn how to spell till she 8”
“Check this out” SB said while rubbing his hands together.
“You spell it like this S.a.r.a.f.e.i.n.a Sarafeina”
Nicki gave SB the dumbest look and all he could was laugh.
“Ok, Okay 1 Mo! 1 Mo!”
“Alright Safaree, go for it….” Nicki told him while dragging his name giving him the side eye smirking
“This name is so Fway and Luuug you gon piss”
“What is it Safaree” Nicki said looking down at him with both of her hands on her baby bump. Sb stood up to avoid any Barbie backhands and said
“Sally Hansen Samuels… yeah that’s right Sally! It has a special ring to it”
“So you mean to tell me you want to name your first daughter after nail polish nigga?”
“Oh, that’s where I got that from” SB said like he had finally came to an conclusion
“You know what buffoon shut up” Nicki threw her hands up laughing
“I can’t with you right now seriously” Nicki’s emotions changed in a blink of an eye. Nicki was easy to cry or catch an attitude now that she was further along in her pregnancy. Somehow Nicki started to turn red in the face and got upset.
“Nicki what’s wrong? You know I’m joking” Sb said concerned
“Leave me alone Safaree” the distraught Barbie said
“Nope” SB said while crawling into bed next to her. Sb pulled the heavy pink cheetah blanket over both of them. SB slid off his jeans to leave him in only his tank top, socks, and polo boxers. Nicki turned away from him and adjusted her green boy shorts. She laid on her right side and her light green tank top rose slightly over her small outty belly button exposing her baby bump. SB turned over and pulled her close, moved her puffy curly hair out of his face, and kissed her shoulder as she cried and tried to calm down.
“I’m sorry I was just tryna make you laugh since you been in bed all day. I know you have been missing your barbs...”
“I know! I’m just not use to these emotions babe. It’s like we can’t joke no more without me getting upset” Nicki said while crying and wiping her face.
Sb listened to the Barbie talk.
“Ssshhh… Its ok babe things will be better in 3 more months when she is born”
‘Yeah it will this is torture” Nicki said
“But seriously, I’m glad your letting me choose my daughter’s name.”
“Why is that” Nicki said
“Because, its showing me that you trust me… you trust me with our daughter’s future, your giving me responsibilities as a father already.” Sb spoke in her ear
“I’ve always trusted you Faree”
“I know but this is some different level shit” Sb said in return
“Like, I love you and I love this little girl you’re carrying for me. I couldn’t ask for more blessings.”
“Awe your cute Faree”
“I’m serious! I don’t want our daughter to be picked on like me about her name”
Nicki started to whine and cry a little again. Sb wrapped his strong arm and hand around Nicki’s belly and said
“I know the perfect name and I have a meaning for it, I want to name her…”
Nicki all of a sudden woke up smiling, and stretching. Their photo shoot had gone well and she was still groggy, but she rolled over and kissed SB’s cheek.
“I love you Faree, I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you”
Nicki said while SB was still sleep.
*hahaha yall thought yall was gonna get the name this early in the story!!! Nope! I hope yall liked this interlude. She WONT be preggo soon. That was just a little tease ha! Love @TrebbleBarbie

4 comments:

  1. LMFAOOOOO!!!!!! Safaree is too funny!!!! Lmao!!! This wuz cute Nd I'm mad u left us wondering wut baby barb'z name is!! Lol

    Good job, post again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... -_- im mad at u for no ttelling!! lol But that means the story will b around for awhile so that makes me happy!!! :) Good job Barb!!! Cant wait for the nxt chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I thought we was gonna get the name. Ready for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love what you are doing!!!! Keep up the good work barb. And I love your visuals, you on ya shit! #onikafaree

    ReplyDelete