Thursday, July 28, 2011

Interlude

*OKAY do not break yall computer screen after you read this lolz! COMMENT ON HERE AND ON TWITTER and tell me what yall think love @TrebbleBarbie*
-Monday… 6 days before the wedding
“Pass me my damn purse”
“Ok! Ma!” the 8 year old said
“I’ll be back before 12 yall”
Felicia, said to her 12 year old daughter, 8 year old son, and 6 year old son
“Don’t touch the stove, and take yall asses to bed or I’m beaten yall butt when I get back”
“Ok mommy” the snotty nose 6 year old boy said, recovering from a summer cold.
“Bye” she closed the door behind her.
Felicia was Safaree’s ex-girlfriend that broke his heart. She was a redbone with a coke bottle shape. Her hair was shoulder length and she had hazel eyes. Safaree always had a good taste in woman but he always choose the bad apples. Felicia was now separated from her baby daddy, whom she left Safaree for back in the day. Since Safaree and Felicia broke up in Brooklyn, Felicia has been staying in the hood with 3 children on section aide, and receiving stamps. But she always seems to have the money to go out and party at nice clubs with celebrities.
Lately, every time she heard the vakies or Safaree was in town alone she would try and slide thru Flatbush and all the clubs in Brooklyn. She wanted Safaree back not because she loved him but because she hated Nicki and she knew Nicki aint like her and Safaree now had money, which is what she needed. As a gold digger, she was planning to be a home wrecker but most of all she was planning to ruin the wedding of the century.
Felicia drove to her friend Sheena house to use the internet since she didn’t have it at her house. Sheena’s house was brown and black bricked on the outside with a white screen door and a big wooden security door behind it. The yard was small and the grass was ate up and brown with four stairs at the front. Sheena came to the door
“Hey sheen sheen!”
“Hey licia”
“Ok, so you know by this weekend I need for you to watch my kids. I will give you my stamps for their food and all dat.”
“Right, so you finna by the ticket? You saved up the money?”
“I didn’t save it I asked one of my niggas who I be fuckin wit to give me the money and I would make it up to him if you catch my sway”
“Girl!!! You so nasty” they laughed and slapped five. They logged on to Sheena’s dell laptop and went under internet explorer.
“Ok so what’s the plan to get Safaree back since he was so crazy over you? Do you think he will come home with you after this?”
“Girl I know he is, and if that ditzy ass Barbie gon try and stop him it ON! I don’t care if they getting married or not he’s mine and always has been”
“But you killed his baby though and had 3 kids by that fool down the street at David house.”
“Oh really he at David house? He owes me child support but ima handle that later. But I have to buy this 3,000$ ticket for Fiji.”
“OH girl you aint been out the hood this is gonna be a new experience for you and it’s gonna be so pretty there.”
“I know, but I’m on a mission to snatch up Safaree” they went on expedia.com to buy her ticket. She booked her flight to leave on Thursday at 8 pm and she would arrive in Fiji at 11pm Friday night.
“Damn this is a long as flight!”
“Yes it is what are you gonna do? Do you even have outfits?”
“Yes my little dip, the same one who gave me the money is taking care of that”
“Awe ok that means we need to go shopping like tomorrow”
“Sure do. Girl you know I gotta look betta than Miss Barbie and all dat”
“Now I don’t know if you can top Nicki”
“Shut up bitch you aint no good” they laughed. Felicia turned around and gat up from the lap top. She turned around and got her belongings.
“Anyway thank you for letting me use your lap top, I gotta stop this wedding before I lose a good man with money.”
“You better gon and get Safaree back girl” Sheena said real loud.
“You know I will see you tomorrow”
“Bye”
“Bye girl”
Felicia went home and woke up the next day and shopped for her departure outfit, her arrivals outfit, and the wedding cocktail dress. She boarded the flight and got ready to get her man back. She had been trying to get in contact with @youngvak via twitter to try and get Safaree’s number but she had no luck. She was planning to send Safaree naked pictures and tell him how she felt, hoping that somehow Nicki would stumble over them in his phone and cancel everything. Better yet did she know, what was in store for her at this wedding… A very RUDE awakening
*hehehehe yes I hate this bitch too but she won’t be here for long. But she is trying to ruin the wedding yall! What yall think is going to happen to her??? Yall need to stay tuned to the next few chapters. 2 more chapters till the wedding get pumped! Love @TrebbleBarbie*

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWW Hell No This Bitch Gotta Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo I hope WHEN Nicki find out this bitch is plottin she rip this bitch a new one!!!! I cant stand females like her!!!!! ugh And yes i said WHEN, b/c Nicki & SB betta get married!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why she got to be a red bone tho I'm offended :p JK But in the words of Ebony This bitch better move around. Likeee she can't stay she gotta go -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bitch!!! >:/

    Her plane NEEDS 2 crash or sumthin Trebbie!!! U cn't let her ruin Nick nd Safaree's big day! Lol

    Nd is it really section aide?! O.o I've been callin it section 8 this whole time!! Lmao!!

    Cn't wait 4 nex post! This hoodrat is goin DOWWWN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww hell naw this bitch is mental! How do you expect someone to take you back after you've killed their child? And let her touch Nicki, we gon have some problems! But forreal how she gon leave her three kids like that and didn't tell them where she was going. DCFS woulda been knocking at her door!
    OMG I can't wait for the next chapter Trebble Pebble!!Aww hell naw this bitch is mental! How do you expect someone to take you back after you've killed their child? And let her touch Nicki, we gon have some problems! But forreal how she gon leave her three kids like that and didn't tell them where she was going. DCFS woulda been knocking at her door!
    OMG I can't wait for the next chapter Trebble Pebble!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i wanna fuck that bitch up..wit her section 8 self,,she needs to go in a corner n feed her kids!!! imma need this gold digging ass bitch to fall back asapington or betta yet HB shud whoop her asss!!!! *blows out steam* im calm
    i love this story.com..lol

    ReplyDelete