Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love ME when it Hurts...

*Warning: Yall are going to cry, if not you might get teary eyed… ics at the bottom ENJOY p.s DONT KILL ME.. THIS IS NOT REAL ALL FICTION*
-3 Days Later… Saturday… Exactly a week from the wedding…
Sb had planned the whole weekend for him and his fiancĂ© Nicki. He wanted them to go on a tour of Fiji before they got married there.  He planned for them to have dinner on a boat in the clear waters, walk the trail in the jungle to see the waterfall, and go tree lining. He woke up first and ran Nicki’s bath water so she could soak. He was just going to take a shower and move a little quicker than her because he needed to make a few calls. Nicki had no clue what was going on today, she just knew Safaree planned it. After Safaree ran her bath water he went to her side of the bed and whispered in her ear
“Mrs. Samuels imam need for you to wake up you have a big day” Nicki was a light sleeper so she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her from out of the bed. He kissed her cheek as he carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink.
“Good morning beautiful” he said to Nicki while still standing in between her legs. Nicki tried to open her eyes but in the sun was really bright in the bathroom.
“Morning babe” Nicki said taking one of her arms from around his neck to wipe her eyes.
“I ran your bath water, I set your pink towel over there on the rack hanging over the tub, and i want you to soak and scrub and pick out something cute for our outing once you get outta here sweetheart”
“I love when you call me that” Nicki said with her eyes half open hugging Safaree around his neck
“Well somebody need to brush they teeth and get ready” Sb said while pulling her off of the sink tapping her ass
“Shut up” she said before she turned to the sink to pull out her Colgate tooth paste for her Colgate smile. Safaree left out and left the door cracked.
Within 2 hours both of them were dressed. Nicki’s hair was so curly, big, and browns she just threw it in a messy bun right on top of her head and let a few curly strands hang so she could look exotic with her butter pecan tan. She wore the Tom Ford oversized glasses, a gold Vintage Chanel necklace, Erickson Beamon custom made gold bracelet, beige Giuseppe Zanotti flat leather sandals, sheer cheetah print throw with a hint of blue in it, and a Navy blue Adriana Degreas swimsuit. She sprayed on some Chloe perfume and sprayed it in the air and ran thru it. Safaree laughed at her
“What? You know I gotta smell like I stepped out of the bottle”
“Naw what’s funny is your crazy ass leaping in the air to catch the perfume, little ass” Sb laughed some more.
SB looked nice today. He had on his chain that look like ball diamonds with the bracelet to match, Black shades, Black Armani Men’s stretch cotton V-neck tee shirt, dark blue PRPS straight leg jeans, Armani Black watch, red black and white 45 Jordan’s, and he sprayed on some Lacoste cologne, and a black checkered LV duffle bag.
“You ready now baby?”
“Yes, I’m ready to see the ignorant shit you got planned for today”
“LUUUG! Let’s go”
They stepped outside to a driving service. It was an island man who could barely speak English picked them up and drove them on a large go cart to their first destination. The first place was the trail walk thru the jungle.
“Safaree why are we in the jungle and I can he snakes and shit hell! Naw!”
“Don’t be scared babe nothing is going to happen”
“I’m black as hell I’m not finna walk thru that shit”
“Come on nick it’s not gonna be that bad promise”
“Aint it like anacondas and shit out there?”
“No” Safaree said looking at the dude to make sure it wasn’t.
“Ok only if I can piggy back ride you I don’t wanna walk”
“You are a grown ass woman and you want me to carry you?”
“Yes, please” Nicki said looking at Safaree thru her shades
“Ugh come on nick”
They made it thru the trail. But while they were in the trial Nicki gave Safaree hell. She was screaming at every little bug or lizard she saw. She hated creepy crawlies and anything that crawled period.
“Ugh get me outta here” Nicki said.
The man took them to their next two locations. They kissed at the water fall because the island man said it brings good luck to any couple. The water fall was the thing that Nicki enjoyed the most. The air was misty and the water fall water was warm because it was right over a volcano. She loved the steam she got from there, and it made her hair a little curlier. The next stop was the tree lining.
“Ok so you know the things that the ski people use to get at the top of the mountain nick?”
“Uh yeah they stand up and let the seat scoop them right, and it takes them in the air and stuff?”
“Yeah, well we are finna get on one of those”
“You tryna kill me”
“Nooooo I just want us to see how pretty the island is from up above”
“Naw I think you tryna kill my ass”
“Why would I want to do that Nicki I love you” Sb said while holding her hips
“I don’t know. I love trying adventurous stuff but I don’t wanna try some shit and end up dead before the wedding”
“You are funny nick, come on” Nicki automatically grabbed Sb hand while they stood for the seat to scoop them and take them into the air with all of the trees.
“1...2...3...” Sb said as they flopped down on the seat
They went up into the air
“Omg Faree looks at the ocean I can see straight to the bottom, dang that water so clear”
“Yeah don’t they get that FIJI water from here?”
“Yeah I think so”
Nicki saw banana colored snakes, other reptiles, and the people of the island. They waved and she waved back at them
“Baby I thought I was gonna be scared but I’m actually enjoying this.” She said to SB while he was looking off to the other side.
“Yes, I’m glad you like it. It makes me very relaxed to be up in the air almost like I’m flying or some shit”
30 minutes into the ride the ride stops. They are stuck 200 feet in the air. Nicki asked
“What’s going on what’s happening? Omg we gon die, we gon die,” the Barbie started to scream
“Calm down Nicki” SB was a little frightened himself but he knew they couldn’t wiggle a lot so he tried to calm the Barbie down.
“I’m sure the people are coming” as soon as he said that the little man drove under them with the go cart
“Aye we stuck up here can we get this thing to move or can yall come get us?”
“We are working on it sir it’s gonna take us a few hours” the island man said
“a few motherfuckin hours, what the fuck , no you people better get me down from here I’m not fuckin playing I will sue all of you hoes” Nicki said.
“Chill Nicki they doing the best they can”
“I don’t give two shits they better get me down” Nicki started to cry
“Awe babe don’t do that”
“I’m trying not to but it seems like every time I am relaxed or doing something I like it gets disturbed”
“I know but I promise you, wont nothing else go wrong” Sb said while holding her too his chest while looking down watching their feet dangle.
They sat there in silence for about 30 minutes. Until Nicki broke the silence
“Safaree even though I acted a fool today I love you for making the effort and for doing a good job on making me feel good. I love you so much that’s why I’m marrying you. Wouldn’t anybody else know what to do with me when I go to act crazy? You know me like the back of your hand.”
“That’s what I’m here for babe to remind you that you still have a life outside of work. I’m here to hold you at night when you feel like you’re alone in your head and there is no one to rescue you. I’m here.”
“Thank you babe, I love you” they kissed and Nicki let a tear roll down her cheek and Safaree wiped it with his right hand because nick was on the left of him. Nicki spoke again
“Safaree you have been here since day one. You were here when we both struggled to make it to the top thru hood stars.” They giggled
“I have to tell you something before we get married. Baby I love you so much because you loved me even when it hurt you. You see me date Camyrn and you remained my friend. I knew there was always something between us ever since that night in Flatbush when you kissed me and tried to make Camyrn jealous for me because he broke up with me, but yet I went right back to him.”
“Yeah that was funny as hell, that nigga was a goofy”
“You were there with me along with Candice and Lauren and Tyesha when he got shot in July. I told him to come home that night thru a text message but he blew it off I guess”
“Nick you can’t blame yourself for that still”
“I know but it’s like I begged for him to get off the streets and he promised me. I just thought he was going out with the guys for that night then comes home. Not come home to me in a body bag. I never thought I would love again until I found it in you Faree. I found it in you because you knew everything a male friend should know”
“And I am never leaving, so don’t think like that, don’t look back”
“Faree I have too I have to get this off my chest before I say I do. It eats at me all the time because I felt like I could have stopped him from getting shot in flat bush. I was sitting in our apartment which we just moved into when Candice called me screaming and crying telling me to get to flat bush Camyrn been shot. Safaree I was pregnant! only if he could have waited until September we could have had more memories, I just wished it had never happened.”
“Me too, I wished the nigga was still living. Life is precious.”
“It is… very... precious” Nicki started to cry and Safaree took her by the hand because he knew she hated pity. He sat there and listened to her.
“I lost my baby that night Safaree; if god let me meet my baby again I will be satisfied. The things that I would give to hold my child, to kiss its hand, to rub its curly hair I would give it all up Faree.”
She cried even harder...
“Nicki I promise you that I will make life worth living for. You just have to let go and let God handle our future.”
“I’m letting go now by telling you these things. I can’t have these burdens on my shoulders making vows. Before I met you remember how I told you Shonda use to move things on the grey hounds?”
“Yeah and you said something about her having money on her head and she got kilt”
“Yeah, some niggas from the Bronx snatched her up, but I use to make moves with her too. You know I use to move on the grey hound too. All I needed was the paper and all them niggas needed was a girl and a big purse you could carry on with you.”
“And you stopped out of the blue?”
“Yeah that nigga layquon tried to rap me it wasn’t going down. I was gonna date him. He had nice things like a new range and he up an bought me one too, he bought me Kawasaki leather jackets and shit. I was living high! But I let that shit go. He put money on my head when I gave it up. But later he got shot up so I’m good.”
“Nicki, babe you been thru so much. I just want to protect you even more now. We don’t Neva have to go back to queens if you don’t want to.”
“Yes I do! Like I said I’m good! All my people stay over there I can’t just not come over there no more. I can take my wig off over there and chill. That’s like a safe haven for me when I go to Tyesha and Mike’s house.”
“Yeah them is some funny ass niggas over there in queens”
“Yeah so I’m gonna keep going over there. And I fuckin hate fendi dirty ass how could he betray me. I never betrayed him. I made smart moves and I paid him off he so fuckin rude. “
“I don’t know why you hanged with that fat black nigga any ways”
“I was getting money and my momma needed it, my dad was constantly taking from us so I had to do something. And plus he gave me the light I needed to be seen by Wayne, now it’s YMCMB till the death of me. I love my fuckin team. “
It was getting late and the man had drove under them again he yelled
“We will have yall down in like 30 minutes”
“Ok thank you sir”
“Thanks” Nicki yelled
“I happy you forgave your father for doing all of that shit while yall was growing up.”
“Yes but it took me so long to forgive and since I had the money I just went and got him help. He is still working on his drinking habits but he is better. I talk to him when you give me the phone when he calls but other than that I don’t call him. But I love him, he is the father God gave me, and I forgive him because my momma told me to and I needed to for my own heart to be at ease and sleep at night”
“Yes true because you would have been still tossing and turning in your sleep if you hadn’t forgave him”
“I was doing all of that screaming and crying while sleeping cause he was in my dream yelling and throwing shit and I couldn’t protect my mommy I was to small” a tear came out of her eyes from speaking on it
“I never thought I would love him again after he burned down the house. We had NOTHING Safaree when I say NOTHING I mean NOTHING we had to start from scratch. I never want to go back to those feeling and the feelings of having nothing. It was also hard for me to love a man because it was looking like I was only looking for the bad niggas and all about money instead of the good ones who approached me. I always looked for someone opposite of my father but that never worked. If I did that I would end up with a dope dealer which I did, and it broke me down in the end because look where he is now. 6 feet under.”
“That’s like my Ex girl. I loved her Nicki and you know this. But she didn’t like me. You had told me to leave her alone and I was too sweet for her but I just didn’t listen. Nicki I dint tell you she got an abortion. She killed my baby G and I was willing to take care of it. I had all women in my house so you know I was gentle with her. I would never have hit her like her father did or cuss her out. She just didn’t want a good man or a good man’s baby. But I told her she would go to hell for what she did. That was my last straw. A nigga was TIGHT! But Nicki know that I will never betray you or do you wrong”
Sb started coughing and tried to hold in his tears. But nick held his shoulder and said
“Let it out babe we really needed this. I never thought in a million years that the bitch you were in love with hurt you like that. I thought the hoe just broke up with you but look at the bright side she aint seeing you now, she aint reaching you, SWORSH! “They both laughed and wiped tears.
“But one thing is for sure I’m glad God put you in my life. You loved me when it hurt to love me. You were there for me even when my main bitches weren’t there for me. You were there when that bitch tried to stab me.”
“Oh Kim ass? It’s always something with you and these bitches with the name Kim”
“Yah that Chicken noodle head bitch” Nicki said rolling her eyes
“I will forever protect you nick. I promise I won’t be like those niggas who left you and who told you, you wasn’t going to be nothing. I always believed in you since the day I laid eyes on you. I knew I was going to marry you I just didn’t know how with all the devil men in the way. It was fait for us to be together. I will always treat you like m queen because that’s what you are Nicki. When the haters come and tell you one thing I will be there to tell you the truth. I won’t be a yes man, I will be a both man. And if its days I need to be a yes man to make you feel good I will be that yes man.”
She laid her head on his chest and listened to Safaree’s heart beat and placed her hand over hers. She saw that the rhythms were at the same pace.
“Safaree I know this is love when our hearts beat on one accord. Baby I’m sorry for all of the wrong I’ve done to you. I’m sorry for letting you see me go down in flames when you told me what was up and I dint listen. I’m glad you are going to be my husband and every fight we’ve had and will have is all worth it. I never thought I was pretty, I never thought I would make it in the game, but you did. You saw something in me that I didn’t see. But yet all you want is Onika and only her. And you are willing to play behind the box when I’m in the spot light. You are a humble and crazy man that match my spontaneous and crazy ass”
Sb kissed her… the man came back and said
“We are sending the crane here now to take you all down from up there”
“Okay thanks” Sb said
“You were the woman of my dreams. And my fairy tale is coming true. If I wouldn’t have gotten you, I would have been a lonely soul. You know the love that you love so bad it hurts but in a good way? That’s what I have for you. I will support you in any decision you make. But if I disagree I will let you know. But I’m here for you Onika I’m here to be the man you never had. I’m the best you never had and it’s so much more I have to offer for the rest of our lives”
“I love you Safaree, I love you, and I now vow with just us that we will forget everything of the past and make our own past present and future.”
They locked fingers and pecked each other on the lips
“Agree”
“Agreed”
After they had made their vows. They heard all of the insects of the night in the sky. They saw teepees and fires burning from the island people. They heard them sing their ritual songs and dance in circles until the people came with the crane and took them down. They rode back to their place in the go cart and Safaree carried Nicki to their bed. He placed her on the bed and took off her sheer cheetah print throw to expose her bare back. Her swim suit connected by the neck and he unbuckled it to rub Nicki’s back with carol’s daughter body oil. It smelled of vanilla beans as he rubbed her back and started her bath water. When he was done rubbing her back he took her to the hot Jacuzzi tub where they both undressed and got in. they laughed and splashed water and washed each other until they got out. Nicki threw on Safaree’s XL regular tee shirt and went to bed and Safaree went to bed in black polo boxers.




They had the best convo of their whole relationship as best friends and man and wife tonight. They drifted off into dream land till the next day.
* DEEEP RIGHT! lol , I hope yall Like it and yes i know its long but i hope yall ike it. COMMENT on here or on twitter and tell me what you think, and tell me what color you want to see HB in next LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

3 comments:

  1. OMG I loved it!!! I love that they keep makin a deeper connection with each other!! you really good at this!! Keep up the good job Barb!! MUAH Cant wait for the nxt chapter!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I freaking loved that chapter it was very touching and they are exploring they relationship on a different level, I can not wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Lmfao at ~> “No” Safaree said looking at the dude to make sure it wasn’t." <~ His ass wasn't even sure!! I could c his face, lol.

    Whoa Trebb... Why?! U had me teary eyed all cryin nd shit! :( I'm sensitive damn it! Lol. This was a reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy like...... soul-bearing, heartfelt, truthful chapter! It was more than deep.

    I cn't wait 4 the nex post :)

    ReplyDelete