Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Vow to you...

*Hey yall I know yall been waiting on this chapter so here it goes love @TrebbleBarbie*
-Wednesday 3 days before the wedding…
Monday and Tuesday Nicki had been calling all of her crew making sure everybody’s flights were in order. Her 2 assistants Yesenia and Martin, Terrence and Day her Glam crew, and her wedding planner Jennifer, and the Christian priest father Mike who was coming Friday. The two assistants got there first along with the wedding planner, they had landed in Fiji early Wednesday morning and now everybody had paper work all over the clear glass table.
Nicki and SB woke up that morning made breakfast and eat and got dressed before everybody got to the Fiji mansion. Nicki look very pure in an all-white cotton dress with a sweetheart neck line and strapless with some wooden ,gold ,and coral bangles, teardrop earrings, and green Fendi heels that fitted her size 5 ½ foot just right.
SB wore a green shirt to match Nicki’s heels perfectly and some khaki shorts. He also had on his Sb chain and his watch Nicki got him for his birthday and some all-white high top air force ones. He was also making calls to his Barber Chris and a few others like the vakies.
Jessie was a butter pecan mixed Puerto Rican 26 year old woman. She had long brown locks all the way to her butt, long tan legs, almond shaped brown eyes and a coke bottle shape. She had flawless skin, perky boobs, and she spoke 3 languages and she had degrees. Nicki loved this girl ever since she met her. Jessie was a part of teamminaj so she knew she could trust her. Just had on blue jean shorts and a tribal tank top with a swing Carmel colored Chanel purse and flip flops.
Martin was just regular martin with some jogging pants and a white V-neck tee shirt on. Martin had sexy chocolate skin and he was built with big arms, but he was an average size guy. He worked for Nicki her whole career in main stream.
“Jessie can you pass me that yellow notepad I gotta write this number down or you take it down in your Barbie berry would you please?” Nicki had nick named Yesenia, Jessie because she couldn’t say her name correct for nothing in the world.
“Sure HB” Jessie said
“Jess babe you gon have to stop calling me HB, your still teamminaj but girl, we work together!” Nicki said smiling at Jessie tilting her head
“Ok Mrs. Samuels” Jessie said smiling and snickering
“Ok imma let you slide with that one, such the white chick I love you, that’s why I hired you.”
“Thanks nick, but what’s the number before the guy hangs up the phone on you”
“Oh! Um hi yes you can give me the number, jess its 1-755-043-0954, you got it jess”
“Yes ma’am” Jessie said in her southern Florida accent. Nicki laughed
“I gotta get use to that.”
“Martin!!!” Nicki practically screamed his name and he was right behind her with a cringed face. SB laughed at his face while he was on his blackberry.
“Yes nick, im right behind yo ass”
“Well bring YO ASS here in front of me” Nicki smiled
“Well I need for you to contact this number for my dress to see if the Chinese man altered it the correct way. These are my measurement in Jessie phone; call these two numbers for the private jets to make sure they are on time for Father Mike and Terrence and Day. I want them here a day early on Friday, and also call my Mother and see when she wants to fly in because I can schedule her flight now.”
“Ok nick anything else” Martin said picking up papers from the table
“Nope you good”
“Alright I’ll be back in like 45 minutes once I make these calls” Nicki looked at him and nodded her head
“Sighamese twins” Nicki said as she put her head on the table.
“Ok Jessie it’s your turn, I gave martin all of the hard shit, since you still getting use to us, talking at 10 miles an hour. Safaree is gonna give you some instructions also because we just have a heavy load.”
“Ok Nicki!”
“Word you called me Nicki? I’m proud! You grew some balls, about time. Now imam need for you so put some bass in that voice and get a little more hood” Jessie and Nicki laughed. Nicki always messed with Jessie about her white girl voice.
“ok what I need for you to do is to call the lingerie people to see if they have my things that I ordered, call all of the barbs and contact them thru Twitter and make sure they have everything they need. Tell them to tell you if they can’t get something and I will get it for them. Make sure their flights are set, and here is the numbers. You have all of their numbers in your phone; call the warehouse to see if they have all of my bride’s mate’s gowns together, and my mother suit and my father’s suit. And I think that’s it for me. Ill text you if I want anything else go check with SB.”
“Ok Girl is right back in an hour or 2” they Barbie chuckled. Jessie then walked over to SB who was talking to a friend on the phone”
“Breezy, you want me to do anything for you before I sit my ass down with all these papers and stuff?”
“Uh yeah! call Terrence for me and tell him to pick up the rings. He already should know where to get them from”
“Ok, that’s all”
“Yep”
Jessie left out of the room and left Safaree and Nicki with the wedding planner. Nicki still had her head on the table. She had the anxious feeling of a bride to be and she didn’t want to turn into bridezilla so she tried to relax herself as much as possible. Safaree saw this going on and he would rub her face and hair in between call and tell her
“It’s ok, everything will be perfect”
“But what if we forget something?”
“We won’t trust me”
“Okay I trust you”
Jennifer jumped into the convo and sat her briefcase on the table. She pulled out all of the paperwork that was needed to be signed.
“Ok Nicki and Safaree, you all have to initial on all of these papers and I’m going to send them out over night to the people with all of the pre written checks.”
“Okay, no call has to be made?” Safaree said confused
“No sir, all of the entertainment, catering, flowering, decorations, and area business is done.”
“OMG, thank you lord, ok just give us these papers” Nicki took the papers from Jennifer and she split them in have and when they both got done with their pile they switched piles and gave it back to Jennifer.
“Thank you Nicki and Safaree for letting me plan your wedding. This was a really big opportunity for me and I’m glad I got to do this with you two. “
“You’re welcome” Nicki and Safaree said in unison
“Ok I will ship these out tonight and I will see you the night before the wedding when everybody else is here for rehearsal dinner”
“Ok thank you Jennifer” Nicki hugged her and she left for her hotel a couple of miles from their Fiji mansion
Nicki had been wondering for a couple of months if she and Safaree would write out their own vows or would they stick to the regular ones. SB saw that Nicki was in deep thought an broke it by walking behind her and kissing her neck and saying
“What’s wrong? Didn’t I tell you not to worry” Nicki turned to face him while still sitting down and looked up at Safaree
“Yes, but let me ask you this. If you had 500+ guest at your wedding in Fiji  and they all had to get here safe, the ones in the wedding had to get their hair and makeup done on time, decorations and other stuff had to be done on time, my dress has to fit, and…” Safaree cut her off by kissing her and pulling her up to walk out to the patio. Nicki grabbed two note books and pens on their way out.
“Just relax sweetheart, it will go just fine and all 500+ guest will enjoy themselves. They wouldn’t even know if something was wrong.”
“Your right” Nicki took a deep breath
“Oh yeah, I bought these notepads out here because I wanted to ask you if you wanted to write our vows or were we going to say the originals from the church?”
“Baby we are gonna say what’s from our hearts, so yes let’s write them out. I needed you here with me so that I can stare at you while I write”
“Shut up you is so corny”
“Nick you know I hate that C word”
“But it’s true”
“Oh is it?” Sb stood up and walked over to Nicki who was sitting in the straw beach chair with her legs crossed. He grabbed her hand, the left hand with the engagement ring on it and kissed it. He helped her up and they walked back into the dining area with the clear table and sat across from each other.
“Ok I needed a table so let’s write, but we are not reading them out loud till our wedding day ok”
“Okay Faree” Nicki said slightly smiling as they begin to write.
As they wrote they thought back on where they had started and where they had been in life. They also thought about the bad times and arguments they had. They thought about the times when one person was sick and how the next day the other one would be sick too. They were 1 person not 2, because they had always been together every step of the way even if they didn’t express their love for each other.  They thought about the fans they had together, the obstacles they faced, and trials and tribulations they faced and how they helped each other thru those. They thought about how they learned from each other, they taught each other how to love again and to always remain themselves. Nicki cried as she wrote.
*Nicki’s vows*
I can tell that you love me
You gave me life when all I saw was death in front of me
I know you will protect me, my honor, and my pride
You’re my rock when no one else is by my side
You stuck it out with me because you believed in me
You trusted me, you still trust me
I couldn’t ask for a better man
You were heaven sent to me because god knew I needed you
I know we will have fun times, good times, and bad times
I willing to risk my heart and give it all up for you
I stand before god and confess my love to you
Because I believe you will be there every step of the way
 I can’t wait to have your children
I can’t wait to travel the world with you
I can’t wait to show the world we are a dynamic couple to be reckoned with
I promise to be your wife and only your wife
I promise to be by your side in every decision
But wait! Your butt can’t be making buffoonery decisions
I love you for your crazy ways
 You match me, you’re here for me, and I trust you
I couldn’t ask for more in my husband
 You make me smile when the clouds are grey
 You are the wind beneath my wings
We praise god together so I know you were made for me
 I thank god that he sent me a God fearing man, because to fear god means you have faith
You surround me with positivity
I love you, and I’m ready to be your crazy, loud, spontaneous wife
Because I know you can handle me.
You love me for who I AM, and not what the world see me as
Thank you I will gladly be your wife now
-she giggled in between tears
 Sb looked up at her as she wrote and he could feel his tears too. He thought to him how he was a man and a man don’t suppose to cry. But she was the blessing god sent him. She was heaven sent to him and he was forever grateful. Nicki looked up at Sb whose eyes were watery and she grabbed his face. He took her hand and kissed her palm
*SB’s Vows*
You introduce me to life, that I've never known
When I'm by your side that's when I'm feeling home
And my only attempt is to make you smile, I promise
So believe what I say when I say I'm real
Cuz there aint no mistake in the way I feel
Baby open your heart and accept this love, I give you
Over the others, over my pride,
Over the falls I have in my life
I choose you, baby I choose you
Over the others, over my pride
Cuz you're the best thing, in my life
 I knew it was right, so I took the chance
Disregarded the challenge of the circumstance
Now you’re too big a part of me to let you go, I promise
So despite the way that I make mistakes
And despite the direction this love may take
You can always be sure of me just have faith,
Got you, this what is true.
That is why I will forever love you
I can’t wait till we grow old together
I can’t wait till you bare my children
They gon have some big heads
I can’t wait till we grow old together and be wrinkled
I love you, every imperfection, and every thing that right
I promise to be here thru every fight make up and split
When you get sick, I promise to take care of you
I promise, I’ll only have eyes for you, I choose you. I love you
-Sb looked up at Nicki once again
 “I love you forever”
“I love you more than life itself; I couldn’t have beaten my trials without you”
They sat there for 2 minutes in silence and just thought to themselves. They started back to writing and Nicki finished first and then Safaree finished 10 minutes later. He looked up and said
“My vows are better than yours”
“I bet them vows so rude”
“No they not nick I bet you, I was being sentimental and shit so this should be good”
“Oh really? I can’t wait to hear yo ass”
“I can’t wait to hear this” Sb stood up and said
“By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may now kiss the bride”
“You better not kiss me all deep in front of my family that’s just awkward” Nicki said making a face
“No its not we are confessing our love to god and the world by dong that, awe yeah don’t fall when we jump the broom”
Nicki threw a pen a Sb
“Ouch that pen was metal why you do that”
“Cause you know I’m clumsy and you would say that shit to jinx me.”
“I’m just saying though”
“Just saying my ass!” Nicki said with some bass in her voice rubbing on her curly natural hair.
Jessie and Martin walked back in cracking jokes and laughing.
“Oh nick everything is taken care of! So can we eat now?”
“Yeah we can eat, what yall want”
“Nick you know I’m a southern girl so anything Cajon or seafood is fine”
“Seafood it is” Nicki said while looking at sb.
Sb looked at his phone to see Vincent calling him back he picked up and stepped away from the group on to the patio.
“What’s good nigga?”
“Yo! Son! Why is your ex trying to get in contact with me to get your number?”
“FELICIA???”
“Hell yeah nigga, I heard thru the grape vine she tryna come to the wedding”
“What the fuck nigga, hell naw if Nicki finds out about this she gon split a bitch wig”
“I know that’s why I had to call yo ass. Has she sent you anything?”
“Naw she don’t got my number”
“Ok cool, I will update you with the rest as soon as I hear anything son”
“Thanks son, BC-1 out”
“BC-2 rrrraaaawwwrrrr (cat sounds)”
They hung up
Sb walked back in the kitchen and joined the conversation with everyone else.
“Who was that” Nicki asked since she seen tension in SB face
“Just Vince nothing major” Nicki knew something was wrong but didn’t ask anything else
They went out to dinner all four of them and had martini’s and sea food, SB tweeted some crazy things that night and Nicki was tipsy drinking. They all enjoyed their night, and went back into the mansion. Jessie and martin went to their separate guest rooms and Nicki and Sb went to their room and closed the door. Before Sb went to sleep he tweeted
*@Scaffbeezy: somebody is ZANY tonight*
*LONG AS HELL RIGHT but their vows are what this chapter is about. The dress rehearsal is next so stay tuned for that lolz. COMMENT please! On here or on twitter… love @TrebbleBarbie*  p.s TM should know what ZANY mean… -__-


2 comments:

  1. Wow Trebble!!!!! U did it AGAIN!!!! Omg, u made me cry, no lie!!! But tears of joy this time!!! Aside from this story, I'm so happy HB has sum1 like Safaree in her life!! Always there 4 her no matter wut!! It's really touching 2 c!!!

    Ok, now bak 2 the story, I'm glad u added that video! It definitely puts the cherry on top!! I watched it twice nd teared up both times!

    This chapter is #winning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great. those vows had a barbie teary eyed and shit, but I loved it. Can't wait for the dress rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete