Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rehersal Dinner

*I hope yall like this chapter… Warnings don’t fight the computer screen lolz. Pics at the bottom and COMMENT love @TrebbleBarbie enjoy*
-Thursday… 2 days before the wedding...
Wednesday night after Safaree tweeted about Nicki being tipsy; he lay down and rested his head. Then he remembered they forgot their dinner dress rehearsal for the wedding. The whole day Nicki was stressing out and forgot. The party of the wedding will be flying in 2 days before instead of a day before. All of their friends and best friends and a couple of family members would be their Thursday evening. He called martin to see what time everybody was flying in, martin told him around 4 and dinner rehearsal started at 6pm sharp in hall on the island where the reception would be held also. It was 60 people in their wedding party. All of them where family and friends from New York and a few from other places. Nicki had a maid of honor, Safaree had a best man, then there were 25 bridesmaids, and 25 groomsmen, 2 flower girls, a bell boy, a ring barrier, mother and father of the bride, and mother and father of the groom, and the priest.
Nicki woke up Thursday morning with a slight headache from being tipsy the previous night.  Then she recognized it was 2 days before her wedding and got teary eyed and excited hitting the white fluffy comforter in front of her. She looked over to see Safaree resting peacefully and smiled until he reached for her and pulled her back down in the bed into an embrace.
“You know tonight is dress rehearsal?” Sb said waiting on the Barbie to spazz because she totally forgot.
“Wait… Omg, I forgot! Omg Omg Omg nobody is going to be here because I changed everything to the day before the wedding for them to arrive Safaree no this cannot be happening” Nicki said while jumping out of the bed pacing the floor in front of the window where the sun shone brightly thru.
“Don’t worry, martin knew the whole time and he made the arrangements so chill”
“Omg I gotta pay that boy more, that’s why I love him, my little chocolate life saver” Nicki said while walking to the bathroom
“Come on Safaree we gotta get dressed, and where is Jennifer? She supposed to handle this crap right? And tell us where to walk and how to move” Nicki asked Safaree
“Yeah babe, she will be there, she said we still have to pick out the musical selection for Stevie and j.Hud to play and sing, but you know I’m scratching that soft shit, I told you I’m walking down the aisle to Did it on em”
“Omg Safaree NO!” Nicki said why giving him the side eye as he got from out of bed and walked over to her.
“Why not! That shit is going to be luuuug!”
“That shit is hood an ratchet and plus I don’t want my momma to hear that shit”
“Nicki give it up you know yo momma already heard it! She told me she likes a few song on the album and its some she don’t agree with”
“Whatever Safaree” Nicki said looking back at him while she stood in the mirror. Safaree came and stood behind her and held her waist taking in her sweet smell and said
“In two days which is 48 hours, you will be my wife”
“Whoa! You can count now? Wow did you learn how to spell to” Nicki said turning around laughing
“Yep! “ Sb said sarcastically while walking away. Deep down he was happy as hell and had a little more pep in his step.
They took their showers and threw on some clothes until it came around to 4 pm when everybody started to arrive. They then got dressed and put on their actual clothes. Nicki wore a Rose pink Herve Leger Dress that hugged every single curve she had, Prada cheetah print shoes that laced up the back like a corset, a cute waist cheetah print belt made by ASOS that Jessie spotted for her in the mall back in L.A, and 24k gold large bangles up her arm and cheetah bangles to accent. For the first time in a long time Nicki was matching. She braided her hair into a long fishtail braid and put her pink diamond stud earrings on Safaree got for her.
SB put on his clothes, but he is a laid back type of person so he chose to put on an Armani Rose red colored tee shirt to almost match Nicki, some crooks and castle shorts that were charcoal grey but had a slight shimmer to them, and his silver watch his mom got him since she was going to be there, his signature rose colored SB chain, and some vintage Rose red colored Nike’s that matched his shirt perfectly with no sock.
Their friends started to arrive before the family. Lauren, Candice, Diamond, Tyesha, and the Vakies all got there first. Lauren had got Nicki’s bouquet for the rehearsal custom made with pink roses to match her dress with sworaski crystal shaped hearts planted within the bouquet; it was made for a Barbie princess like her best friend Onika.
They all ran into the house yelling for Onika.
“Nicki where the hell are you pork chop?” Lauren said being loud
“Bitch I thought I was lamb chop?” Candice asked Lauren. They both started cracking up
“Hey girls!” Nicki said making it down the stairs as quickly as she could. She hadn’t seen them in months so this was huge for her.
“Nika this girl called you pork chop”
“Wait!!! Don’t even start I just did my make up! Bwhahahahaha!” Nicki couldn’t hold the laugh in
“I thought I was sayin the shit right, guess not” Lauren said nonchalant
“I fucking love yall I missed yall, oh wait where are the boys?”
“Vincent and the rest of the vakies are outside including Trey” Lauren said
“Hahaha! This is gonna be a funny 2 days, they went and got Mr. Yungiconic himself, short ass”
The ladies walked to the sitting area, and chatted.
“YO YO YO, SB nigga come help us with this shit G”
“What shit nigga? Do I look like a bell boy to you?”
“Yeah” INTELREX said
“Shut up fuck boy! And fuck ya murda!” Sb said in his accent
“Yo Trey here! Ha I thought you would Neva get on a plane nigga, but I’m happy you did that shit for me, my dawg!”
“Yo I was Pissin bricks though” Trey said
“Naw nigga, let me hand you your panties, this nigga cried” CLSFRESH said
“MY NIGGA” Sb and CLSFRESH slap dap to each other
“Son you getting married, aint you scared?” Lucky said while dragging Candice luggage in
“Naw, but whaddup coon” Sb said while doing the BC hand shake with him
“Where BC-6, BC nothing at” the Vaks asked
“He in his guest room son” Sb said pointing his thumb in a certain direction
“Aye dick heads bring yall asses over here” Lauren said
“Yeah she said it” Nicki said
All of his friends where their like old times and all of Nicki friends where there. They all sat in the sitting area and talked about old times and all the things they use to do. From the fake fights, to sneaking all of the Vaks over the border of Canada because they couldn’t get passport, to crazy fans, and nights of drinking and laughter just cracking joke on one another till things got serious. They talked like this for the 2 hours left just catching up but were interrupted in between times when Safaree and Nicki’s family and other friends arrived.
Safaree received a text from a blocked number that said “you miss me?” With a picture of a Carmel smooth ass. SB texted back and said “who the fuck are you and no I don’t fuckin miss you” and pressed send. She texted back and said “this Felicia”, he texted back and said “how did you get my number and stop sending me shit, better yet fuck off my phone bitch.” Safaree never called any woman out of their name unless they disrespected him. She was 1 of the few that he did not like, he hated her.
“We don’t be like that baby” she texted back
“Stop texting my phone, I get married in 2 days. I told you I don’t want shit else to do with you”
She sent a picture of herself just in her bra and the caption said “fuck that new girl that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we had”
Nicki peeped the tension in Safaree’s face as he got up and walked out of the room into a more secluded quiet area. She followed him
“Is everything ok baby?” Nicki asked concerned. This startled him a bit but she just took it as he was setting up a surprise for her
“Naw I’m good hunny, go back in there I’ll be in there in a second”
“Ok baby” Nicki said kissing him
“I love you”
“Love you more”
Sb went back in the room and sat down next to Nicki and the rest of their guest until it was time to ride over to the building where dinner dress rehearsal would be held and their reception after the wedding.
-6pm
“Ok people partner up with your mate so I can do a head count” Jennifer yelled
“Safaree I need you here, Mrs. Maraj and Mr. Maraj you all are a little late but that’s fine just come and stand right here. Ok 1, 2, 3” Jennifer said while swaying the way she wanted them to sway while walking down the isle
Safaree phone buzzed again and he looked down at his iced out IPhone 6g.
“Where are you baby what are you doing” Felicia texted
Nicki was at the far end while Safaree was in the beginning of the line. She could tell something was off about him she just couldn’t pin point what it was.
He texted back and said “Leave me along hoe, I don’t like you, I hate you”
“I just wanted to show you how much you meant to me before you got married”
“Screw you” Young Vaks looked over his shoulder to see all of these texts from a private number and wondered who it was.
“Yo who is that son she feisty, and creepy as fuck?”
“It’s Felicia” whispering into Vincent’s ear
“What the fuck nigga she found your number? I swear this bitch a professional stalker”
“Look what she sending me man, if nick see this shit I’m threw”sb said. Felicia texted back
“Alright then since you don’t want to act right, you will pay and that dumb ass Barbie of yours”
“Fuck you!”
With that last text Safaree threw his phone in his pocket. He did not know that Felicia was on her way to destroy his wedding day. He didn’t even know who she could have gotten his number from, but then he thought about when he went back to Flatbush. He had a fight with Shawn and he had his number.
“That nigga do anything for some head, weak ass nigga” Sb said in a pissed off low tone. YoungVak caught what he said
“So it was that nigga? we at his head after this lovey dovey shit”
“Boys pay attention! Safaree walk down the aisle” Jennifer said
Young Vaks slid back in his place but Nicki saw the whole thing. She saw how pissed Safaree was and how distant he been acting. Now she wanted to know what’s going on so she texted Lauren who was 20 people in front of her and said
“Ask Vaks what’s wrong with my baby”
Lauren texted back “Okay, I peeped that too”
“Thanks”
Everybody walked down the aisle. Then it was Nicki turn to practice. Nicki’s skin glow under the candle light setting that was going on. She looked beautiful, and Lauren, Candice and diamond were standing at the alter crying waiting on her.
“I can’t believe it’s this close” Diamond said. Nicki and diamond been really good friends since she started her whole DJ career. Nicki always supported pussy power!
“Me neither” Candice whispered back over her left shoulder.
Nicki’s nephew Screamed and ran down the aisle “the bride is coming, the bride is coming, the bride is coming”
Nicki giggled at the gesture and stepped pass the wooden threshold. She held her custom made bouquet that sparkled under the candle light and proceeded forward. She tried not to cry as she saw her mother with her Kleenex tissues wiping her tears, and her father meeting her at the middle of the isle. She never thought it would be him but he was living, he was forgiven, and he was there.
“Baby you look stunning” Nicki’s father Robert said in her ear. He kissed her cheek and she blushed red and said
“I love you daddy, thank you”
“Ok, yada yada yada, you say your vows, yada yada yada! you may now kissed the bride” Jennifer said
Everyone around Nicki and Safaree clapped as SB took Nicki and dipped her while he kissed her. But then he felt his phone ring again and it distracted him, he didn’t want to say anything to Nicki because he knew that she could tracked her down and have her barbs tracked her down and find her number. So he tried to ignore it.
“OK jump the broom” Jennifer said
They jumped in the air like some goofies and walked out and came back in and every one clapped. Nicki walked over to her mother.
“Hey momma what took yall so long to get here with ciah?”
“Our flight was delayed for a couple of hours, you haven’t heard? It’s raining like made in New York”
“Yes I did actually momma, but I thought it would have stopped by now”
“Nope! but you should go kiss your father he yelled at the flight people and got us here” Carol laughed and so did Nicki
“Dad so you are gangsta now and you can barely speak English”
“Yeah, Onika I had to do what I had to do”
“Love you dad” she gave her father a hug
“I want to do the toast Onika”
“Ok dad! You really have stepped up I’m proud”
“Thank you baby for the opportunity” Nicki just blushed and smiled and walked away
“Nicki baby!” Carol yelled, Nicki turned around quick
“Yes ma!”
“I’m saying grace”
“Ok ma! Yall not gonna leave Safaree parents nothing to do” Nicki cheesed really hard as everyone walked to their seats.
The Dinner consisted of Steak, potatoes, crab legs, lobster tail, caviar, chicken, curry chicken and peas, jerk chicken, green bean, corn bread, corn, white rice, pasta, fetterchini, and Drinks and alcohol beverages. The waiters passed out the whine and wine glasses for the toast. Nicki’s and Safaree’s glasses had pink and red ribbons with groom to be and bride to be engraved in the glass. Nicki was the only one to have ROSE’ in her glass.
Safaree stood up and gave his thank yous to everyone for coming out. And then all of the Vakies said their ignorant speeches and the ladies also said their speeches. Then it was the parents, Safaree’s parents went first. Safaree and his dad wasn’t that close anymore since Safaree was a teenager so it was awkward. Then his mom went and it made Safaree cry a little after his mom talked about raising him, and teaching him how to be a man on her own and loving her only boy more than the sister. The sister got loud and settled down afterwards. Then it was Nicki’s parents turn.
*Roberts speech*
Onika baby I love you so much
 You are my middle child, my princess
I know Safaree will take care of you but always remember to
Let your love endure beyond the last sunset.
May your life be long and happy?
Keep the cares and sorrows at a minimum
And many friends around you
Prove to be faithful, fond and true.
May your voyage through life be as happy and as free?
As the dancing waves on the deep blue sea
May your love be added, may it never be subtracted, may your household multiply, and may your hearts never be divided!!Safaree, take Onika's hand and place your hand over hers. Now, remember this moment and cherish it... because this will be the last time you'll ever have the upper hand!"
 Everyone laughed and Nicki cried and stood up and gave her father a hug. While this was going on Vincent tapped Safaree and told him that his phone was vibrating. Safaree checked it to see that he had 3 picture messages and 4 text messages from Felicia. Sb sat there and smiled thru Carol’s speech
*Carols Speech*
My baby Onika
My new son Safaree
I love both of you I want you too to always remember to
Seek a happy marriage with wholeness of heart, but do not expect to reach the Promised Land without going through some wilderness together.
 You all always fight so you 2 should know this
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
I love you both.”
Carol cried and Micah stood up embracing his mother and Nicki joined them. While this was happening Sb slid off to the side and read his messages, he didn’t know Nicki was keeping a close eye on him.
“What the fuck is this shit” he thought to himself looking thru the pictures
“Safaree I love you, please come back”
“Safaree look at my kids they need a daddy like you”
“I’m sorry for hurting you I wish I would have kept it, you don’t love her you love me, you were always jealous of my other dudes. Come back to me, I want you now, I couldn’t see it till now” those were all the text Felicia sent him
SB came back over and sat down next to Nicki. Nicki looked him up and down and asked him
“Is everything okay you been actin kind of funny today…”
“Yes I’m fine” he said with a small attitude
“Okay I won’t ask no more”
Carol said Grace and everybody ate. After everybody ate they danced and song all the old music that played. They even had a small gospel segment, Nicki loved her gospel music. All of the drunken people, sober people, family and friends departed ways to their hotel rooms and Nicki mansion.
“Love you girl! We will call you as soon as we get in”
“Ok yall bye bye”
“Son we back at the hotel hit us up if you can’t sleep”
“I will BC’s”
“BC 1 getting married haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Trey said
“Yep now take yo short scrunty ass to bed”
“Why you gotta be like that?”
“Cause I can nigga bye yall”
They all walked off and left to leave Nicki and safari alone. They said goodnight to their parents and went back to the mansion to get some rest.
“Babe tonight was magical; it was everything I expected me to be.” She said while looking down at Safaree who was sitting on the bed. She was standing in between his legs.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it, I liked it too! My coons with me”
“I swear yall gay”
“How! Them my coon as BC’s its BC nation”
“Yeah Barbie clan”
“Whomp,” he said while wrapping his arms around her and laying his head on her tummy
“I love you, like you promised everything will go right and it is. Thanks for trying to keep me calm yesterday. I would have pissed bricks this morning too if you wouldn’t have said anything.”
“I know, but I want you to chill, this is what we hire people for to help us”
With that being said Safaree got up and pulled off his shirt to expose himself to get in the shower. Nicki grabbed him by the belt buckle and kissed his chest where her name was then they kissed passionately. He took her into an embrace, and she finished off the last of his clothes he had on and threw them on the floor.
“Nope you can have me remember” Sb smiled and kissed her cheek on the way to the bathroom. She pouted her bottom lip
“Nope, it’s not working! You got me good last time ha!”
“Not fair Faree”
“Yes it is”
He tweeted @Scaffbeezy it’s so fun to remind people of what they can’t have at the moment. And then he clicked out of his phone and threw it on the bed by Nicki. He didn’t have a lock on his phone because he trusted her and she trusted him. Safaree got in the hot steaming shower and Nicki could smell his Gucci scent coming from the bathroom she laid there with her eyes clothes until Safaree’s Phone vibrated.
*Cliff hanger I know! Sorry hehehehe!!!!This bitch Felicia is CRAZY. Yall will find out what happened tomorrow... COMMENT ON HERE and on TWITTER Love @TrebbleBarbie and tell me what yall think MUAH!*




2 comments:

  1. How do you always make me teary eyed with them adds?!?! and OH MY DAMN!! Nicki gon see the texts and HOPEFULLY see what Safaree said back to her. *winks at Trebble* Riiigghhtt Trebble? lol I REALLY like this story! ^_^ Can't wait to see what happens. HURRY UP TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooooooooo!!!!!! The Vakies r funny af!!! I love them!! Lmao!!! And Candi and them r so silly!!! Hahaha!!! I'm so glad they r all 2gether!!

    Robert & Mama Carol's speeches were so touching and sweet!!!

    That ghetto chicken head is pissin me off... -_- She better leave Safaree alone!!! She need a barbie beatdown!!!

    And y the cliffhanger Trebb?! Lol, I wanna c if Nic answers his fine or not!! D:
    I think she will tho!!

    Amazing chapter girl!! I think it may be mi favorite thus far!! Lol

    Cn't wait til Wedding part 2!! :D *goes to read Interlude*

    ReplyDelete