Thursday, August 4, 2011

Continued Rehersal Dinner...

-Continued
Nicki picked up the phone since it was facing down. She was going to tell who ever called him that he would call them right back cause he was in the shower. She usually did this so it didn’t bother Safaree much. But when she picked up the phone this time she wasn’t expecting to see what she saw. Nicki opened the text message to reply when she seen the naked girl in the message. She laughed at it first just because she thought it was from one of his friends back at home sending him his last bachelor text. Until she looked in the face of the naked woman and saw Felicia. The caption under the picture said “I love you too baby can’t wait till you come get it *Felicia*.”
Nicki threw the phone down and leaped out the bed. She was heated. She was furious. She knew deep down that Safaree wasn’t cheating on her but why would Felicia say I love you too? Like Safaree said it. First. So many things ran thru the Barbie’s mind. Her thoughts:
“Wait were getting married in a day”
“Did he tell her he still loved her?”
“Does he still speak with her?”
“We can’t get married if he still loves her Omg”
“Maybe I should have let him talk more when we were stuck in the air”
“Lord please don’t let this be true, I can’t take this! I love this man, ugh! Not now!”
These were the things she thought as she started to pace the room. Nicki wouldn’t allow herself to cry over another bitch texting him but she turned red in the face ready too. She decided to go down stairs to the other side of the mansion where Candice was. Laruen was still walking the beach with Vincent. She didn’t want to see his face when got out she just couldn’t take it. She was too made.
She ran down the white spiral staircase and sprinted to the other side of the mansion.
“Damn this place is big” Nicki said while running
She knocked on candi’s door.
“Candi open up I need you please just hold me”
Candi heard the distraught Barbie outside sounding like she was going to cry. Candi opened the door to a beet red face Nicki. She grabbed Nicki and pulled her into an embrace and didn’t let go. She asked her
“Nicki, baby talk to me what’s wrong? Ssshhh its ok hunny”
Nicki let her tears fall. She couldn’t hold it in any more. She felt so hurt because she knew how much Safaree did love that girl. But he also told her he hated her, but she didn’t know what to believe. Her mind had been so caught up in the wedding.
“Candi I didn’t want to go to my mom so I came here. I was sitting in bed and Safaree’s phone started to vibrate. So I picked it up like the usual. We both agreed to have no locks on our phones since we trusted each other. And he usually let me tell people to call him or text him a little later. When I looked at it, it said private number and a naked girl, so I blew it off thinking one of the boys sent it to him as a joke but then I looked at the picture a little harder at the girls face and it was Felicia. Her message said I love you more and blah blah blah! I can’t take this candi”
“UGH! As soon as I go home I’m beating this bitch ass. I’m finna send the block on her ass. I remember Lauren telling me that Vincent said Felicia has been trying to get Safaree’s number but fail. But how did she get it? Vincent sure didn’t give it away and we didn’t neither”
“I don’t know who did but she still has bee texting him. Safaree doesn’t empty out his messages so I scrolled down and like 8 messages were from her. I didn’t even look at the sent message. My heart hurts”
“Nicki did you talk to him about it?”
“Nope I don’t want to I want to just be in here with you and Lauren until I get my head straight before I do my vows.”
“Come on hunny; let’s just get your mind off of this. I’m sure she has been stalking Safaree and Safaree has not been cheating. He loves your dwarf ass too much. He will take a bullet for you, kill a nigga for you, has he ever lied to you nick?”
“Nope”
“Have you ever doubted him before?”
“Not till now!”
“Girl chill out I’m sure she on her hoe shit, because she know you and him getting married. You snooze you lose. And girl you WINNING!”
“Always have been” Nicki said while wiping her face and holding candi’s hand. Lauren walked thru the door with all smiles.
“What the fuck you so cheesy about?” Nicki said and candi laughed
“Wait… why is you down here and why are you crying? What happened? Did something go wrong? Don’t cry we can fix it”
“Stop panicking! Safaree’s ex-girlfriend has been texting him and sending him naked pictures”
“What that Felicia bitch? I’m finna go home and molly whop the shit outta her, this bitch don’t get enough! That hoe burning! She fucks every nigga in town who got money, like what the fuck?!!! She need to keep her burning ass and ha 3 kids where she at”
“Damn 3 kids?”
“Yep no walls pussy havin ass, I’m sure she got something”
The girls laughed and Lauren told Nicki not to worry about it but deep down she was. Nicki suppress her feelings and just chilled and talked more with her girls. Diamond even came and sat down for a chat with the girls and they laughed and talked about everything Nicki should try while freaking
-Upstairs…
Safaree got out of the shower ready to play with Nicki again until he came out the bathroom to see her nowhere in sight. It was quiet so he got a little nervous
“She knows not to leave a nigga in a mansion, niggas start thinkin negative especially when it’s an unannounced leave.” Sb thought to himself
He put on some boxers and a white tank top and sat on the bed. He reached for his phone to call Nicki to see where she was because she never leaves her phone. But he noticed she left the Hot Pink Barbie Berry on the bed.
“That’s strange, she neva leave this beat up thing”
He pressed any button on his phone and the screen lit up to show a naked picture of Felicia and he read the caption and automatically got furious.
“UGH! This bitch always ruining shit, Nicki must have saw this… where is she I know she’s upset, what can I do to make it up. If she doesn’t want to marry I’m going to be threw and somebody is going to die. I don’t give 2 fucks yo”
He called up the vakies and had a short convo with Vincent...
“SON why Nicki say these messages from Felicia shit FUCKED UP! What the fuck imma do.?”
“First off do you delete your message, like every nigga?”
“No why would I delete them?”
“Cause of shit LIKE THIS”
“Naw man me and nick got this trust thing”
“You still supposed to delete that shit”
“Shut up nigga and just help me find Nicki, if this bitch don’t stop harassing me I’m going to get her killed”
“The bitch crazy but she doesn’t deserve to be killed”
Safaree looked at the phone before he spoke because they didn’t know what all Felicia has done to him. But he decided to keep his mouth shut and just say
“If you only knew nigga”
“Knew what”
“Nothing man calls Lauren and candi for me and call me back”
Safaree threw his Coon Berry on the bed and fell back with his hands in his face. He was so heated and tempted to punch something or someone. He texted Felicia back and said
“Bitch don’t ever send shit else to my phone I will send the cops on you better yet I will have the block waiting on you once you get home since you have fucked everybody man”
She replied.
“Nigga you aint on shit you couldn’t hurt a fly if you could”
He replied.
“Wait... just wait… fuck off my phone crusty bitch I hate you don’t text this phone no more”
“Oh I’m guessing the Barbie saw the shit huh? Job well done!”
Felicia sat on the other side of the phone feeling confident but energized. She sipped on her Tequila and threw her head back with her shoes off on the balcony listening to the waves.
Sb replied.
“Bitch fucks you, I hate you, I never will want you, and I’m a married man.”
She replied.
“No you’re not! not until Saturday.”
Sb thought to himself how she knew unless she has been keeping up with him.
“I’m married; I LOVE NICKI NAD ONLY NICKI, Bitch sucks my dick”
She replied.
“I already did =)”
Sb thought to himself like she never gives up.
“FUCK U” and with that said SB bought a call and text block from blackberry and made it for her number. He was just mad. CLSFRESH called him back instead of Vincent and said
“You she down stairs in yall crib go get her”
-In the room with the ladies…
“Oooo weee yall nasty I’m not doing that” Nicki said smiling and looking at her friends she loved.
“Look nick all you got to do is lay back and hold your leg like this and let him have it like that or yall can play cops and robbers naked”
“What the fuck you freak!” Nicki busted out laughing.
“Oh but on a serious tip Nicki I got you everything you need baby”
“What do I need, what you talking about?” Nicki sat there looking confused
All three ladies went to their suitcases and pulled out bags with bows on them
“Is that for me???” Nicki said with a big smile
“Bitch you the only one who like pink and all the bags are pink what do you think child”
Nicki gave Lauren the under eye.
“Ok so Nicki don’t you know the 4 things that you need before the wedding?” diamond said, the other 2 ladies sat there smiling with their gifts in hand
“Um no!”
“Okay this is how it goes. You need something OLD something NEW something BARROWED and something BLUE”
“Blue? Ugh I hate blue why couldn’t it be pink”
“Cause look hefa its blue, its tradition sorry it couldn’t be altered for Onika’s liking” diamond said smiling and rolling her eyes.
“Ok Lauren can go first”
“Blah! Ok Nicki I got you something old. Remember we saw that charm bracelet from harry potter the real one the girl had on in the movie”
“Yes!” Nicki’s face lit up, and Lauren handed her the bag
“Open it”
Nicki ripped the bag open and saw the antique charm bracelet from London. Nicki screamed to the top of her lungs and thanked Lauren. Then it was Diamond turn.
“Ok so imma go second. I got you something barrowed; you are gonna flip open the bag.”
Nicki opened the back to discover some hand cuffs! All of the girls busted out laughing from nick’s facial expression.
“You don’t like my gift girl?”
“Yeah I like it, I’m just thinking of whoever this was who used these and what they did with them”
All the girls cringed their faces and laughed harder. Candi stepped up last with her 2 gifts. Candi loved going shopping for Nicki so she agreed to get something new for her and something blue since she knew what she wanted to get her blue.
“Okay Nicki I got you something new and something blue open it”
When she opened the gift she noticed the small box that was black. She opened it to discover two blue Topaz studs which was Nicki’s birthday color. She squealed and opened the other present. It was a blue lingerie set that was see thru and studded. Nicki loved it and was sure to use it on the honey moon. She hugged all of her friends and thanks them until she let a tear come out. They did a group hug until they were interrupted by a knock on the door.
“Aye opens up Nicki we need to talk.” She looked back at the girls who agreed in his saying and she opened the door to a frustrated Safaree.
“What do you want?”
“I want you!”
“Oh so you don’t still over that tramp that’s been sending you pics and stuff for the past 2 days. That’s why your ass has been acting funny”
The girls set behind Nicki quiet, just staring watching their bestie handle her soon to be husband.
“I promised I was going to tell you Nicki please don’t do this a day before”
“Nope! You stop lying a day before”
“I haven’t lied. You didn’t give me a chance to tell you nick”
“That chicken noodle bitch said she love you too like you told her I love you first. I’m not dumb Safaree.”
“Did you check my sent messages to her?”
“Nope I didn’t want to I was afraid I was gonna find more hidden tea from you”
“Nicki look I’m not lying to you!”
He handed Nicki the phone of all the old and sent messages. Nicki looked at them and batted her eyelashes as she read thru them. She raised her head up and said
“Oh, so now you really lying because she been doing this for 3 days”
“Nick please don’t be like that, like I promise I’ll make it up to you”
“Ch. Sure will”
“I promise just come back to bed, so we can cuddle while I can still look at you. I can’t see you for 24 hours after this night, its tradition and I’m sure momma carol will stick to it”
“I just want you to be more open with me, if some shit go down like this again tell me right away, I could sent some of my bitches on her from BK and finished her ass”
“I know that’s why I was scared to tell yo ass” they laughed. Nicki turned around to kiss her friends good night while they told her to forgive him. Her big day was less than a day away now and everybody was nervous, excited and surprised.
Sb grabbed Nicki’s hand and kissed it and said
“I love YOU do you hear me YOU and only you!”
“I hear you loud and clear Faree” Nicki giggled
They went upstairs and lay down and watched Kings of Comedy and Nicki obnoxious laugh traveled thru the quiet sleep mansion. Safaree looked over to her and kissed her cheek and pulled her closer as they sat on their phones and tweeted and watched the show.
@Scaffbeezy I got your dream girl riding in my dream car
And Nicki tweeted
@nickiminaj niggas don’t know what they got until it’s gone.
The notification came to Safaree’s phone and he set an all-out attack on her armpits tickling her and play fighting.
“Ok, ok I can’t breathe let me tweet something else”
“It better be nice while they over here blowing me up”
“They know! Cause we are one piece me and my barbs have spider senses” Safaree chuckled
Then she tweeted
@Nickiminaj Pissin I get MARRIED IN A DAY BARBS!!! I promise we will celebrate with an Ustream until then *kisses virtual foreheads* goodnight my cupcakes have fun in dream land.
Nicki threw he phone on the night stand and flopped back into Safaree’s lap and fell asleep. Safaree put her down on the bed and turned off the 67’ flat screen and slept on his stomach. They had a big day ahead so he didn’t waste no time sleeping
*Hey yall!! This bitch Felicia crazy!!! She is an infectious bitch grrrr!! But Comment on here and tell me how yall liked this Chapter. And Tweet me and comment. Love yall! Next chapter is THE WEDDING shakes ass!!! Coming soon the ONIKAFAREE WEDDING warning: a lot of barbs will be there! LOVE: @TrebbleBarbie*

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH!!! YOU DUMB BITCHFELICIA! YOU MAKEME SICK. DIE BITCH DIE.
    Ok im trying to catch up but i just had to say that. *reads next chapter*

    ReplyDelete