Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Interlude

*THIS BITCH GOT SOMETHING COMING LOLZ ENJOY*
Phone rings…
“Hello?”
“Hello hey girl it’s Sheena I was calling you to see how you was doing?”
“I’m good, how are my kids” Felicia said while stretching  and sitting up in her bed looking straight in to the mirror with her weave all over the place.
“They are fine; you haven’t called them since you made it there. But anyways today is the big day the ONIKAFAREE wedding”
“Shut the fuck up, this wedding is finna be ca pishe!”
“Oooo wee you are too bad, you got your dress laid out? And your shoes and accessories?”
“Yep I made a few changes with my dress before I go on the plan but yep I got all my shit ready. I’m finna be a bad bitch”
“You gotta call me and tell me how it went but I will understand if you’re with Safaree. I heard it’s going to be 500 guests on the beach, very big and extravagant. The news has been talkin about it all day”
“Oh well I guess its gon be front page news by the time I get done with it. It’s going to be known as Superstar Nicki Minaj wedding gone down in flames by an ex-lover of her fiancé Safaree Samuels. It’s going to be call run away groom” she laughed with her friend.
“Kiss my kids for me and tell those niggas I will be home with them a new daddy soon”
She hung up with her friend and ordered herself room service.  She ate breakfast and started to get dress. She took out her weave and washed it and conditioned it and blow dried it. She rebraided her hair underneath and re sowed it back in. this took her like 3 hours. It was 3 pm so she got in the tub and brushed her teeth she song the tunes
“I got yo man and you can’t do anything about it” she sung this and twirled around the bathroom.
She flat ironed her hair bone straight and put on her dress. It was a coral Elie Saab drape Salmon number. With some all black red bottoms and her Monsoon Ballroom Clutch Bag. She sprayed on some Jessica Simpson perfume that had a light supple smell and did her makeup gold.
She felt good and she looked good and she had one thing in mind. Safaree.
 With the last look in the mirror she told her self
“You one bad bitch now let’s go get your man”
 And she walked out the door with a hard switch.
Better yet did she know by the end of tonight was going to be her worst night.
*This bitch got some shit coming!!! Can’t wait for tomorrow to give yall part 2 Comment on here and on twitter and tell me what you think Love @TrebbleBarbie*

 her make up >

4 comments:

  1. She MUST Not know WE at wedding & Will AWF that top likeee Who she finna steal I BET it aint Safaree :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hoe DOES know that barbs in Onikafaree will be there right? She does know that we will murder her when all of our Roman sides show right? She does know Roman himself will show and murder her alone right? She does know Nicki's island family will be there right? She does know damn near everyone at this wedding is crazy as hell right? I guess not if she still goin through with this! NEXT ADD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'ont like this trick...

    Ghettofied hussy!! >,<

    Yo, like for real tho? This Eva Pigford wanna be is abt to be a goner, B!! I will physically handle her myself!!! Lol

    I'm sik of this hoe!!

    Post soon Trebb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ol trick ass bitch!!! Im OVERHER.com I cant wait to see what this chick got coming her way!!!!

    ReplyDelete