Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The OnikaFaree Wedding {Part 3}

*Ok here's the rest i had to split it up ENJOY*
The crowd shifted and all started to whisper amongst themselves. Nicki and Safaree turned around then Nicki’s mouth dropped and turned to Safaree with a death glare.
“Why do you object young lady? State your name”
“My name is Felicia Davis and I object because I’m still in love with Safaree and he is still in love with me” she said sternly
Nicki started to cry out of shame
“I don’t love you Felicia, why can’t you get that threw your mind. We haven’t had a relationship in 14 years. I been long gone forgot about you. I just forgave you for what you did to me; I don’t hate you I just really dis like you. Why are you here nobody gave you an invitation. Leave me and my wife alone” he grabs Nicki’s arms and told her
“Onika I’m in love with you”
“I know but somebody has already objected out marriage, shit never goes right”
“Get the fuck out Felicia”
-
The barbs sat there passing around pieces of tissue and wiped each other’s tears. They softly sang Nicki’s save me as they recited their vows. Everybody was happy and singing. After they got done with their vows the barbs clapped and yelled and laughed
“Awww yall cute”
“OnikaFaree” they all said.
The crowd settled down for the priest to speak and he asked the crowd who objects. Then the barbs and the folks that sat on the right side of the wedding looked towards the left and saw Felicia stand. Everybody shifted and spat cuss words at her as she spoke. The barbs were ready to attack
The barbs sat there for a second and let her talk but she didn’t feel  psychoBarbie’s hand wrap around her bogus 16 in sew in. when Safaree told her to get out and she stood there with her hands up and didn’t move, the barbs made their moves
“Who the fuck want war” Ibodyybitches yelled
“This bitch right here” TrebbleBarbie and Nickiscarebear said
Big dream knew exactly what was about to go down so he called security to take stand and he started to walk towards them. Nicki sighed nice and soft after wiping her tears and smiling devilishly and said
“Attack”
That was all she had to say. Psychobarbie pulled on her weave snatching out 6 tracks, Jessie_babrie punched her in the gut, cashleyNika was sitting in the 13th chair of her row but she hopped over everybody and crossed the isle to get to the 7th seat where Felicia was. TrebbleBarbie took off her heel and started beating the poor lady. Felicia screamed for help as Nicki did her evil roman laughed. Nickiscarebear uppercut the lady and she flew backwards on the ground knocking over seat. She screamed in agony as Ibodyybitches stomped her face with her brand new spike heels. Minajvstheworld spit in her face. Pinkmunybarbie pour alcohol 70% on the girl’s face which made her scream of the stinging. Michieebarbie climbed thru the crowd along with itsmarthabitch and got some licks in. galactic Barbie kicked her legs trying to break them along with Softlykebutta.the barbs didn’t give her any mercy and they worked quickly before the security got over there. Teamminaj_Pcola was the last barb who could make it through the crowd and reach her. She sat on top of her and punched her face in till she got tired and tagged Ibodyybitches in to complete the mission.
By the time the security got over there and pulled Felicia out of the crowd she was unconscious.  She was bloody and barely had on any clothes because the barbs tore right thru the dress leaving gaping holes and rips. They called the ambulance, she left on a stretcher and the barbs fixed their clothes like aint nothing happen. The ken barbs were mad because they couldn’t hit her, the other barbs who couldn’t get in the huddle and hit her were mad. But that was ok. They got rid of the source that causes their queen to cry.
“That bitch got what she deserved” Billyminaj said
“Sure did cause I would have sat on that bitch and smothered her” Biggadenamonsta
“That bitch was washed up anyways splash splash” daniibethebizz said
“Calm down, calm down, she’s gone. We are going to charge her for trespassing because you all didn’t invite her” dream said as loudly as he could as everybody got situated in their seat
Ibodyybitches picked up her bow and said
“Carry on carry on”
 Cashleynika pulled up her dress that was sliding down and went back to her seat. Xoromanslover fixed cashleynika’s hair and everybody helped everybody around them get cute again
“Yo those barbs are crazy I told yall that shit” Vincent said leaning over to look at Nicki
“Hell yeah” REX said and everybody agreed
Nicki looked towards them as they were fixing themselves and laughed and saluted them. Fetch_barbie said
“Yall look at HB”
 They all stood up and saluted Nicki and sat down. All of the family and friends were lost on what just happened but Nicki laughed and they laughed to.
“Well your fans truly have your back young lady” the priest said giggling
“Those are my die hard, my ride or die, and I forever love them, NationOfPinkslam” she said turning around to them and then stopped to look at Safaree’s dumb founded face. Safaree’s mom was looking at him upside his head and he could feel it. He glanced at her and he did a confused shoulder shrug.
“And this better not happen while we are married because a bitch will get sliced, excuse my language momma” Nicki said seriously
Carol waved her off clearly mad that it just happened also
“Trust me it’s not, them coons just scared me” the crowd laughed
“They did permanent damage” the Barbs Pam Pam and clapped.
“I love you Onika and I want you to know that. She was just a pest that we clearly got rid of.” Nicki smiled and turned back to the priest
“Ok well since that is out the way lets continue”
“Yes lets continue” Safaree’s mom said mad also and the crowd clapped
“Do you have the rings?”
“Yes,” Safaree looked back to Vincent and retrieved his rings for her
Nicki did the same and looked back to Lauren for Safaree’s band
Safaree also had Vincent to go get a Tiffany’s chain so he could put Nicki’s engagement ring on it
“Now you all have to say the vows from the church repeat after me
I Safaree Samuels, take you Onika Maraj, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And here to me pledge you my faithfulness.”
He slid the 10 carat platinum ring on to Nicki hand and Nicki and he exchanged funny faces and smiles.
“Onika repeat after me”
I Onika Maraj, take you Safaree Samuels, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.
She slid his ring on and he laughed. They grabbed hands then looked back at the priest
“Wait there is one more thing” Safaree said holding up his index finger. The barbs anxiously waited with the rest of the crowd
“Onika it took me 10 years to propose and 15 years of knowing each other to make it here. I never want you to lose this ring. I bought you a chain that has love on the pendant” he pulled out the tiffany’s box and pulled out the chain
“I’m going to place your engagement ring on it” Lauren passed Safaree Nicki’s ring, reaching over Nicki to hand it to him
“And I want you to wear it around your neck. It meant a lot to me when you said yes to marry me, and the ring is was the symbol of our love. So wear this for me Onika” she shook her head yes and put her hands over her mouth as she cried. Her mother stood up and handed her tissue as the camera were non stop
He places the chain around Nicki’s neck and screwed the back close. The audience ooo’d and awed at them. Nicki wiped her tears and said
“Ok enough hold ups I still haven’t said I DO, I’m not your wife yet” everybody laughed
“Ok to shorten thing up you to answer together ok. Do you two really take each other To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do you part. And pledge your faithfulness?
They looked at each other and said
“I DO”
“Well in that case I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride”
They got close and Safaree spoke as he had Nicki dipped
“I love you Mrs. Samuels”
“I love you more” and their lips crashed and they kissed and shared tongue action as the crowd stood up and clapped. They stopped kissing and held their hands up. They looked out into the massive crowd and saw everybody yelling and screaming and crying or laughing
The priest spoke in this moment
“I announce to you Mr. and Mrs. Onika & Safaree Samuels”
The crowd roared louder
“Where the broom?” Safaree said looking down
Diamond place the broom in front of them and Lauren handed Nicki her Bouquet. Safaree looked at Nicki as she looked down bracing herself to jump the broom
He said in the microphone
“1...2...3... jump” they jumped and they kissed again after their feet planted
They heard the barbs screaming and chanting OnikaFaree!!! And Nicki said
“OnikaFaree” and danced around in a circle and noticed the broom was caught in her dress. Her cousin Julie pulled it from under her dress and straighten it back out
Monica started to sing again. They didn’t know that the crowd that was closes to the isle had rice.
They ran thru the isle to the end and rice was thrown everywhere Nicki and safari laughed. At the end of the isle he picked up his bride and spun her in a circle, kissed her and put her down and said
“You are officially mine now” they kissed
“Yes, no more fighting, I’m yours” with that said. They turned around to receive hugs from the family and shook everybody’s hands just standing around.
Nicki spoke with the barbs about her day and how everything played out.
Nicki looked up to the sky and told God
“Lord I thank you for this day, Amen”
She continued to talk to all of her friends and showed her ring and took photos with everybody. They told her how beautiful she was and that everything would be fine and don’t pay attention to Felicia interruption.
The photographers pulled Nicki and Safaree to the sides and took their pictures of just them 2 on the alter fist and photos of them walking the beach. Detailed picture of her hair, nails, bouquet, shoes and dress, and make up. And detailed pictures of Safaree’s ring, tie, cufflinks, face, and him and Nicki kissing. They took picture running in the sand while Nicki looked back and Safaree right on her heels. She held her shoes in her hand as Safaree scooped her up and spun her once again to take pictures. They stood by the alter again to take pictures with family and parents and their bridal party.
After all of that was done Nicki yelled
“The queen is hungry” the sun started to set
“Yall heard that lets got to the reception, niggas gotta eat” Nicki gave Safaree the side eye and he said
“I have to live with that forever now” he grabbed her hand and they walked to the black limo
Before Nicki left the beach completely she turned around to see the sunset fallen her wedding decorations and took in the site of all the massive amounts of chairs and rose peddles everywhere. She sighed and looked at Safaree and received a kiss on the forehead
“My fairytale came true”
“I told you everything would be perfect, I love you beautiful”
She looked down smiling and blushing
“I love you too handsome”
 And they headed towards the reception
*ME:* takes bow* this thing was so long to write but I’m happy the chapter is over on to the GOOD SHIT lolz. Tell me how yall liked it and if yall cried and all that. Comment on here and on my twitter LOVE @TrebbleBarbie p.s. I told yall Felicia was going down! POW




3 comments:

  1. lsdkjhf;ljb;lj YASSSSSS *Dabs eye*
    YASS To felecia getting that ass whooped
    & yass to the beautiful wedding
    awwwww The day HB gets married [Forreal] Lorddd *Cries at thought* Well written Treb :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY I got some hits in!! lmao OMG that was the cutest Chapter ever!!!! You are amazing at this!!! Your attention to detail is spectacular!!! I cant wait for future chapters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *happy squeal* YES!!!!!!!! Finally married!!!! XD
    & Lol @ Dricki being a disease!! Smh Anyhoot, Felicia got Wut wuz cumin 2 her!! I don't feel bad 4 her at all :)

    Oh! From part 2, i sang that Monica song in mi head while i read! I love that song!!! Lol

    This wuz really good Trebbie!! Cn't wait 4 the honeymoon ;)

    ReplyDelete