Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The OnikaFaree Weding {Part 2}

*Here is Part 2 enjoy barbs… THEE WEDDING Love @TrebbleBarbie*
On the drive over Nicki was super excited and she couldn’t wait for the end result of what she had been planning for years. She knew who she wanted to sing at her wedding but she didn’t know what was about to come next
“Boss lady” Jessie said snapping Nicki out of her trace looking out of the window
“Yes Jessie” Nicki said smiling a million dollar Colgate smile
“well you know I was calling you earlier to inform you to come down but also to tell you Jennifer Hudson couldn’t make the wedding” Nicki started to breathe heavy
“Nicki breathe we covered her” Nicki was on the verge of tears
“I knew something would go wrong now it’s going to be all messed up” Nicki said upset
“No it won’t Nick I promise you it’s going to be better. And we still have Stevie wonder there playing the piano so breathe” Jessie reassured her while rubbing her bare back
“One more question boss lady. Where is your bouquet?”
“Um i don’t know” she said looking around nervous because she thought she forgot it at the hotel
“It’s right here lady calm down” Lauren said smiling at her best friend
“Everything will be fine and when you find out whose singing you down the aisle you will freak out”
“Oh will i? Ok I really can’t wait. Drivers push the gas I have a wedding to make and we are holding it up. It’s already 15 minutes behind”
“Ok ma’am!” the driver said turning around smiling and nodding
-
Safaree had arrived at the beach. The sun was beaming and the skies were clear as the ocean. He looked out in to the clear Fiji water and thought to himself how beautiful the scenery was with the water crashing into the rocks. There was a slight breeze coming from the ocean but not too strong. He then looked to the left and to the right to see his entire 500 guest before he walked down the aisle greeting everybody. He paid attention to the decoration and every little detail. The chairs were white with hot pink and red tulle tied into a bow on the back with crystals on top of the bows. The chairs set firmly into the sand. The middle of the isle had a long white trail awaiting red and pink rose peddles from the flower girls. The alter was beautiful. It was around 12 ft. tall and white silk covered every inch of it. It had 4 posts and each post had roses to fill and cover the white silk. The broom that they were going to jump decorated in hot pink tulle and roses and was set off to the side of the post by the groom’s men. Father Mike the priest stood in the middle with an all-white robe on, and to the side of him was a small stand that held the glass water ice pitcher with two talk glasses that would be used later on in the wedding during vows. There were black speakers on every inch over the beach so that everyone could hear them make their vows. 4 empty seats that had microphones in each seat for the parents in the front row. He then looked to the far right to see Stevie Wonder sitting at a white piano playing small tunes for the wedding guest, and then he saw Monica at the microphone.
“Jennifer when did Monica become our singer, Nicki wanted Jennifer Hudson?”
“Oh, um Jennifer couldn’t make it. He son got sick so she didn’t want to leave him with his father”
“Oh, I understand I wonder what she is going to sing. And she better not sing ratchet”
“She won’t Safaree I told her to sing the most perfect song but you will have to wait to find out when Nicki walks down that isle to you. And one more thing I have your music in cue when you are ready for it to blast” they both giggled and Jennifer and Safaree exchanged daps.
He looked around once again to see every seat filled. He took a deep breath and allowed Jennifer to connected him to a microphone that sat by his lips, Vincent patted him on the back and they did their little hand shake, then proceeded forward to his alter.
Safaree saw LeBron James and his family, Kobe Bryant and his family, Wayne and all of his family, Drake and his mother and father, The rest of the young money family, Kimora Lee Simmons and her family, Tyra Banks, Beyoncé and Jayz and Kanye, Rihanna, all the barbs they invited and chose together to invite, Natasha Benningfield, family from everywhere from Trinidad and Jamaica, and friends from all around new york and other places, and many other famous people.
-
The barbs were all sitting there for about an hour. Jessie had them there on time and in their seats. The barbs held conversation amongst them and chatted about how everything was beautiful and how OnikaFaree was now coming true instead of being a fairytale.  The barbs were divided on each side of the isle some barbs sat on Safaree side and some sat on Nicki side. Some barbs were playing in their purses, tweeting on their cell phone, or just rapping or singing Nicki’s old songs and latest songs that were out. Some barbs were star struck and saw their entire favorite artist. The barbs saw big dream on the way in and asked him how he was doing. Dream looked no different he was still big, buff and tall. The only thing that was weird he was in a suit and had on shade like top flight security. He didn’t wear a tie and he couldn’t button the front of his suit. But he stood in position with the walkie talkie on his side and the piece in his ear. Some of the conversations from the barbs
Galactic Barbie: I know Nicki is going to look fetch I can’t wait
TeamZanyMinaj: I know right my big sis better werk it down this isle.
Galactic Barbie: I hope she doesn’t trip down the aisle you know she always need Safaree’s arm to walk with her clumsy ass.
The two ladies laughed some other barbs were talking also
Misszsharii: I gotta make sure I get every angle of nick for out video I’m going to make when we leave here.
Boss barb: you better girl make sure you get my picture to because you know you be hooking so stuff up
They gave each other high 5. Some more conversations were surfacing
TrebbleBarbie: Twifey look at this bitch weave she forgot to sow the end on that shit. You can tell she from the slums of NYC.
 The girls laughed
MinajvsThe world & Ibodyybitches: Trebb don’t make me piss
TrebbleBarbie: shit it’s the truth! MUNY! Do this bitch hair next to me
Pinkmunybarbie: pass me a hot comb. Naw never mind! She might break that shit
Nickiscarebear: yo we straight mobbing.  did yall save a seat for Jessie? She said she was in the car with HB on her way
TrebbleBarbie: yeah she sitting right there
Everybody started to giggle as Felicia started to squirm in her seat. She knew the barbs were talking about her.
Islayyourfav: yes this tumble weave for a sew in. baby try again for 200$
Barbs on Safaree side were keeping up conversation also
CashleyNika: Dani pass me those grapes out your purse
Daniibethebizz: Bird!
 The ladies started to laugh
PhillyMinajbarb: I told yall it would come to this day I’m so happy for her
IluvOnikamaraj: I know right my auntie Nicki finna be too cute. SexyNika for Safaree
DaniiBetheBizz: Nelly thought that disease dricki was going to last. NOT!
Teamminajpink: shut up
Biggadenamonsta: she sure did
Salutethe5star: yep. But we are celebrating tonight! We getting fucked up and we finding a man tonight. Look at all these niggas. I’m finna find me one.
“I know that’s right” all the ladies said in unison. The barbs just didn’t know what was going to happen 45 minutes after Nicki and Safaree said their vows. They all shifted in their seats and stood up to see Safaree walk down the aisle and greet him while clapping. All you heard from the barbs was “LUUUG” and “Fway”
-
Nicki just arrived to the beach. She saw all of her guest but she couldn’t let them see her. Jennifer also hooked her up to her microphone and places the piece around her ear and adjusted it to her mouth. Jennifer grabbed the back of Nicki’s dress and directed her all the way to the back. She wanted to surprise Nicki with the singer and the song. Lauren walked up
“You ready baby this is it, I just talked to Safaree he’s chilled he’s been ready” she said smiling
“He is! Omg I love him. My wedding looks so beautiful from what I see. Did you see all of our parents?”
“Yes they are in line and Safaree is about to walk out”
“He better not play did it on Em or he is going to pay later on”
“Well you better prepare yourself” Jennifer cut in and said while fixing the bottom of Nicki’s dress
“Ok so I’m about to leave you here Nicki and I’m going to direct Safaree. Let’s get this party on the road. Clap it up everybody”
Everybody started to clap and this made Nicki more nervous and anxious but excited. She was ready to see all of her friends and family reaction to her beauty and her dress. Today was her day and nobody could stop it.
Nicki didn’t know what awaited her after the vows.
-
“Cue Stevie wonder to start playing the traditional wedding music and I’m going to gesture everyone to stand”
 The parents walked down the aisle waving at everyone and the photographers (3 of them) started snapping photos. Then came the groom
Safaree walked down the aisle with the biggest Kool-Aid smile you ever seen he shook some people’s hands that were at the end of the isle. The isle was very long because there were 50 rows of chairs but 500 guests. When he got to the middle of the isle he turned around to give Jennifer the cue to cue his music and the Dj turned it on. The bass blasted thru the speakers ass Safaree did his signature coon jumps all the way to the alter
“Shitted on 'em
Man, I just shitted on 'em
Shitted on 'em
Put your number 2's in the air
If you did it on 'em”
 The barbs joined in and rapped Nicki verses to the song and Safaree kept dancing. Some of the famous folks were clapping and bobbing there head to the beat.
“That nigga a full blown beast for playing this shit at his wedding. My Nigga” Wayne said rapping the words to the song.
When he got to the end of the alter he took a bow and spoke into the microphone and said
“I always wanted to do that, thank you all”
Their parents laughed and the entire guest laughed and clapped while the barbs screamed and said
“Pam Pam”
“Beleedat”
“BC-1”
“War start, War starrrrrrrrt”
“Luuuug”
“Fway!”
“Sworsh!!!”
All of the guest directed their attention towards the middle and laughed and kind of settled down and allowed the barbs to be great. Safaree then told them
“Ok BC’s shhhhh, we will talk later” the barbs laughed and settled down as the Precession kept going. Felicia stayed sitting because she didn’t to stand at that moment. Showing a sign of disrespect as if she really didn’t want to be there.
Jennifer cued Stevie wonder to keep playing the Traditional wedding song on the piano, and she pushed all 24 pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen down the aisle. That was 48 people. The last couple to walk down the aisle was the two to make 50 in the bridal party which was Lauren and Vincent. They walked down together to keep things short. They both gave Safaree a hug and he kissed Lauren on the cheek and everybody stood in their places.
-
“Ok Nicki you are up after your bell boy, ring barrier, and flower girls go. Don’t be nervous shake out those kinks. You are ready for this”
“Thanks jenn, thank you a lot for making my fairytale come true”
“You’re welcome, here is your bouquet”
“Thank you” Nicki looked down to her very full bouquet that had 50 hot pink roses with pearls that sat in each rose. The tulle that was cut from her dress is what held every stem in place. She sniffed the roses and took another deep breathe and said
“I’m ready”
With that, Jennifer moved with the quickness to tell the ring barrier to walk down the aisle. The entire crowd awed as the small bow walked down the aisle with his red pillow holding the two wedding bands.
Jennifer then talked thru walkie talkie and told them to cut the music for the Bell boy as he ran down the aisle. He ran down the aisle screaming and jumping and releasing energy saying
“The Bride is coming, the Bride is coming, and the bride is coming!!!”
Safaree gave the little boy some dap when he made it to the end of the isle and sent the bot to the end of the line.
She then sent the flower girls and everybody pulled out their cameras and snapped pictures as they held one big white basket by the handle and threw pink and red roses everywhere. All of the crowd cooed and said awe to everything.
Now it was Nicki’s turn. Jennifer cued Monica and she helped Nicki to the beginning of the isle. The crowd stood there silent as Nicki lifted her head and took in the view of all the smiling faces. The people who she was comfortable with, the people who knew her. Nicki glowed in the sunlight as the shimmer from her skin made her shine and her earrings glistened. That was the only piece of jewelry she had on until she received her rings at the end.
Monica started to sing
“When you're feeling lost in the night,
When you feel your world just aint right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough,
Anytime your best aint enough
I'll be the one to make it better,
I'll be there to protect you,
See you through,
I'll be there and there is nothing
I won't do.
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will fight your way for all time
Promise you,
For you I will.
I will shield your heart from the rain
I will let no harm come your way
Oh these arms will be your shelter
No these arms won't let you down,
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you
I'm here for you, I'm here forever
I will be your fortress, tall and strong
I'll keep you safe,
I'll stand beside you, right or wrong
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon (yeah, yeah)
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need (I will be...)
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you
For you I will
For you I will, lay my life on the line
For you I will fight, oooooh
For you I will die
With every breath, with all my soul
I'll give my world
I'll give it all
Put your faith in me (put your faith in me)
And I'll do anything
I will cross the ocean for you (I will cross the ocean for you)
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you (Promise you)
For you I will, I will, I will, I will,
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero your strength
Anything you need (Anything you need)
I will be the sun in your sky (yeah, yeah)
I will let you wait for all times
Promise you (I promise you)
For you I will (Ooooh)
I promise you
For you I will
-
“Ugh let me stand up to see this ratchet ass bitch” Felicia said mumbling out of her mouth
Safaree still hadn’t notice that she was there
“I’m finna get this bitch so good” Felicia said while putting on the big Chanel brown shades
“Aye that’s my song. I will cross the ocean for you” she started to sing and sway and Monica sing the song to the piano tone.
“Ugh why does he like this Barbie plastic bitch, that’s ok cause he coming home with me tonight”
 She continued to sing and snare her nose as Nicki walked down the aisle. She set up her plan in her head and she was ready.
-
“Omg look at all of these people in front of me my love one” Nicki said in her head wanting to cry
“Look at my husband I can barely see his ass, but I’m going to keep looking at him he is my focus to get to. I need strong prescription in my contacts that damn Lasik surgery didn’t work” she laughed to herself as she thought these things.
All of the cameras were snapping as she walked down the aisle. People in awe from her beauty and whispering how beautiful she is. People were shaking their heads yes to gesture to her that she looked amazing and everything was beautiful. She almost didn’t recognize that it was Monica singing until she looked that way
“Monica!” Nicki said out loud and totally forgot the microphone was on
“Omg this thing is on” she started laughing and everybody started to laugh
She made it to the half-way point where she had all of her barbs sitting she glanced over them collecting a couple of face but she had to proceed forward. She turned her attention back Safaree who she could see clear as day now. She looked to the left to see her parents and her bridesmaids crying she looked to her left to see Safaree’s parents and all of the groomsmen. She looked down to the floor and smiled really hard.
When she looked up she didn’t know she had made it to the alter and her father cam and grabbed her arm and her mom on his heels.  The priest asked
“Who is here to hand over this beautiful bride to Safaree?”
Nicki’s parents answered “we are” and Robert walked to Safaree and gave him a manly hug and whispered in his ear
“I trust you, keep my daughter safe” he patted Safaree on the back and looked into his eye. Nicki was staring at them smiling and Robert reached down to Nicki’s hand and wrapped it around his elbow. Then they stepped to the alter together.
 They turned and faced each other and looked into each other’s eyes.
Nicki handed her bouquet to a crying Lauren who was wiping her tear with Kleenex
“You look amazing Onika”
“So do you Safaree” they said whispering but didn’t help because the microphones to their mouth was very sensitive and the crowd awed. They turned to the crowd and blushed.
They stood there holding hands looking at each other smiling. Then Safaree looked at father mike which made Nicki look his way also and told him to proceed.
Father Mike spoke:
“We are gathered here today to see the beautiful matrimony of Safaree Lloyd Samuels and Onika Tanya Maraj”
Nicki made a face to her name and Safaree chuckled
The Priest poured two tall glasses of pure Fiji water and said
“This water here represents pureness in your life, and longevity. As you drink this water you suppose to finish the big glass. If one can’t finish their glass the other has to help them” he handed them their water and they drank.
Safaree finished his glass but Nicki couldn’t finish hers
“Give it here baby let me finish it” Sb reached out for the glass
“No wait I think I can do it, im just going to have to pee later” the crowd clapped and laughed
“Ok I’m too full I give up” it was just below a half of the glass and Safaree took the glass and gulped it down
He held up the glass and did the hip Hip hooray dance. The crowd clapped and snapped photos as he held up the glass. Then the crowd settled down as they turned back to the priest and handed their glasses back to the priest who set them on the stand
“You two have past the first holy test of being a married couple.” He said extending his hands in front of his body
Safaree and Nicki turned back to face each other. Safaree raised his left hand to wipe off the water on top of Nicki’s lips and she blushed, and he put his hand back under hers to hold them.
“Do you have your own vows?”
“Yes we do” Nicki said. Safaree pulled his from out of his pocket while Candice pulled out Nicki’s paper from her bra and handed it to Lauren so she could give it to Nicki. Nicki looked back at Lauren and she handed her the paper. Safaree looked at Nicki as she was doing this and she turned back around to catch his eyes
She did her obnoxious giggle and said
“Oh! You were waiting on me”
“Yes hunny” the crowd did a small laugh and Nicki looked out and smiled
“Ok who goes first?” Nicki asked father mike
“You”
“Okay, ready baby” Nicki said taking a breath. Then she recited her vows written on the paper
I can tell that you love me
You gave me life when all I saw was death in front of me
(She looked up from the paper into his eyes)
I know you will protect me, my honor, and my pride
You’re my rock when no one else is by my side
You stuck it out with me because you believed in me
You trusted me, you still trust me
(She looked up again at him and started to cry but still spoke her vows)
I couldn’t ask for a better man
You were heaven sent to me because god knew I needed you
I know we will have fun times, good times, and bad times
I willing to risk my heart and give it all up for you
(Safaree reached up and wiped her tears with his thumbs, Rex handed him a piece of tissue)
I stand before God and confess my love to you
Because I believe you will be there every step of the way
 I can’t wait to have your children
I can’t wait to travel the world with you
I can’t wait to show the world we are a dynamic couple to be reckoned with
I promise to be your wife and only your wife
I promise to be by your side in every decision
But wait! Your butt can’t be making buffoonery decisions
(The crowd laughed as she wiped her own tears and turn to look at her audience)
I love you for your crazy ways
(“I know that’s right”, a family member yelled from the crowd making Nicki laugh)
 You match me, you’re here for me, and I trust you
I couldn’t ask for more in my husband
 You make me smile when the clouds are grey
 You are the wind beneath my wings
We praise God together so I know you were made for me
(She moved a little closer to Safaree)
 I thank god that he sent me a God fearing man, because to fear god means you have faith
(Safaree let a tear fall)
You surround me with positivity
I love you, and I’m ready to be your crazy, loud, spontaneous wife
Because I know you can handle me.
You love me for who I AM, and not what the world see me as
Thank you I will gladly be your wife now
She giggled in between tears and the crowd was crying and laughing. The barbs were all crying with red faces and tissue being thrown everywhere.
“Dang you got a coon shook, so that’s what you were writing while crying. Good job” he said in a funny way
“Ok it’s my turn” Safaree shook his head trying not to cry and started his vows. He put the paper down because he memorized them
“You introduce me to life that I've never known
When I'm by your side that's when I'm feeling home
(“Wait you remember them? Ok you win” Nicki said while grabbing his hands again)
And my only attempt is to make you smile, I promise
So believe what I say when I say I'm real
Cuz there aint no mistake in the way I feel
Baby open your heart and accept this love, I give you
(He was only staring in her eyes. His eyes started to water and she started to cry)
Over the others, over my pride,
Over the falls I have in my life
I choose you, baby I choose you
Over the others, over my pride
Cuz you're the best thing, in my life
 I knew it was right, so I took the chance
Disregarded the challenge of the circumstance
Now you’re too big a part of me to let you go, I promise
(Nicki mouthed to him “you promise” and he shook his head yes and continued)
So despite the way that I make mistakes
And despite the direction this love may take
You can always be sure of me just have faith,
Got you, this what is true.
That is why I will forever love you
I can’t wait till we grow old together
I can’t wait till you bare my children
They gon have some big heads
I can’t wait till we grow old together and be wrinkled
I love you, every imperfection, and everything that right
I promise to be here thru every fight make up and split
When you get sick, I promise to take care of you
I promise, I’ll only have eyes for you, I choose you. I love you
I love you forever
I love you more than life itself; I couldn’t have beaten my trials without you”
The crowd stood up and gave Safaree an ovation of claps. Nicki was ready to kiss him right then and there so she said
“Shhhhhhh wait we gotta finish”
“Ok now the traditional vows from the church”
They turned their backs to the crowd and looked up to father Mike.
“Before we go any longer is there anyone who objects these two”
They turned around and Felicia stood up
“I object”
*Go to part 3 Comment after your done with Part 3!!! let the ass whoopin begin*

No comments:

Post a Comment