Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interlude

*so this is something that nicki will soon find out about lolz yall enjoy LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*
Nicki’s assistants Jessie and martin were on their way back to their hotel and home. Jessie had lived in florida her whole life  growing up in naples, so she knew the area pretty well. Her and martin had been talking for some weeks now and she was starting to feel him a little. Martin been had his eyes o n the light skinned leggy beauty. He really wanted to hang out with her that night so he got the courage to ask.
“so um jess what are you doing tonight?”
“well since I don’t see my crazy sister a lot imam go visit her”
“really? You just gon leave a nigga out here in the boons of florida with nobody to hang with?”
“you funny martin”
“well since im funny can you hang out with my black ass and let me take you on a real date since we have time off?”
“um do you deserve a date?”
“I think I do! We have been talking on the slick for 7 weeks now Jessie and I still haven’t got a kiss from you or a hug or even a date. So yeah I deserve one”
“awe ok I see you. Tryna be aggressive and shit your funny”
Martin turned around in his seat and pulled on his seat belt because he was mad. He had officially gave up. He really did like her, but he knew for a fact that she wasn’t going to risk losing her job over him. He knew that nicki wouldn’t mind but she had been only working for nicki for a few months so she was scared even though nicki told her it was okay. She let it be known to him that she did not want nicki or safaree to know that they were talking yet. So martin just huffed and puffed in his seat as he thought about the could have’s and should have’s and maybe’s.
“just forget it just”
Jessie was still looking at the road when he said this. She reached for the radio and turned it off.  She looked towards his way every 20 seconds just to glance at his face to get a feel of how he was feeling.  Inside Jessie was laughing at him because she thought he was the cutest thing in the world. But she didn’t know how to go about the relationship if they were to get serious. She also thought to herself about risking her job and how she didn’t want to do that but nicki told her it was ok. In the end she just said fuck it and took martin to a place she wanted to go for her first date with him.
“stop pouting”
“im not pouting”
“then what the hell is that”  Jessie pointed her finger at his face and smiled a little
“cheer up boy, yes you can take  me on our first date, but don’t get happy because you might not get lucky with a kiss tonight.”
“that’s ok, I just want to wine and dine you like you suppose to be treated”
“what ever boy I am not falling for all that sweet talk”
Jessie turned the radio back on but this time she turned on her favorite country music by taylor swift and started to sing along. Martin gave her this what the fuck look because he hated that type of music. But then he thought to himself that if he was going to venture outside of his race he had to take chances and stop being so biased to other music and only listen to rap and hip hop and some pop.
Jessie was snapping her fingers and rolling her head. She had on a hot pink tank top, some short blue jean shorts to show off her legs, her gold chain that had her grandfather’s locket on it, and her gold chanel earrings with some new hot pink and grey runner nike’s. her nails were freshly manicured painted clear and shined whenever they hit some type of light. Her hair was big and curly held out of her face by one braid on the left side and one silver clip holding it in place. Martin traced her body with his eyes and didn’t see not one flaw on her curvaceous body. She smelled of Britney spears curious, and had the looks of a college girl. Martin was in love.
“so where are we eating?”
“who said we were eating?”
“oh! I thought you were hungry, so where are you taking me?”
“to one of these latin spots so I can show you how to really party”
“aw hell naw you tryna let these Mexican shoot my ass up!”
“naw and latin’s are not always Mexican its other races. See if you are going to be with my you have to be willing to learn and try some shit new!”
“I feel you”
“mmmhhhmm kiss my ass” Jessie laughed
Martin thought to himself
“I wish I could”
Jessie drove for 20 more minutes before they reach the latin spot. Martin automatically grabbed her hand and she allowed it. The place was called La vita Loca! And the line was 2 blocks long. Martin looked at Jessie upside her head because he didn’t want to wait in line that long
“you see this craziness, can we go somewhere else”
“no”
“well im not finna stand up in this line, these niggas look hostile”
“trust me them people don’t want shit to do with yo black ass so chill”
“I still don’t want to stand in that line Muffin”
Jessie turned to him and blushed. She giggled a little at how he gave her a pet name out of the blue.
“so you callin me muffin now”
“you want me to call you muffin cause imam call you stuffinz too and light bright”
“you cute”
“naw you sexy”
“thank you” Jessie looked down
“muffin stop looking down you are sexy as hell”
“don’t mind me I do that sometimes. I will tell you why later if we make it that far.”
“oh we will”
Jessie walked a little ahead of martin and went up to the security guy and hugged him. Martin walked up and Jessie grabbed his hand and they walked straight thru.
“who was that?”
“oh that’s my cousin, I told you to chill”
“awe ok!” martin smirked at her and she blushed
As soon as they got in the club men started pulling on Jessie and dancing with her and doing all of these crazy but intricate moves like she knew what she was doing. The men dipped her, salsa danced with her, and dance to pitbull music. Jessie was living but martin watched her every move, just standing there in a trance. She glanced at him once and grabbed his eyes, she was hooked then. She tapped the dude on the shoulder to let her go and she walked over to martin. As she walked over Make love in the club came on by Usher.
“come dance with me”
“im good, im great just watching you dance.”
“nope it wouldn’t be a date if I didn’t do anything with you pauz”
“true”
“well come on”
“na…”
Martin was cut off by being pulled into the big crowd of slow dancers. Jessie was shorter than martin but tall enough to rest her head slightly on his shoulder. Martin began to talk to her as they did their 2 step from left to right going in slow circles to the music.
“I didn’t know you could dance”
“well you never asked me… no let me guess because you thought I was white first when you met me right?”
“no that not even…”
Jessie cut him off
“do not give me that bull, until you found out I was a different culture” Jessie and martin laughed.
Martin pulled Jessie in closer and wrapped his arms all the way around her waist
“well I learned something knew today. You are cool with latin’s, you know people, your well known in florida, and you can dance your ass off”
“you aint ask me how long Ive been dancing… see you slacking”
“my bad so how long have you been dancing?”
“well sir since you asked ive been learning the art of dance since I was 8”
“wow that’s sexy”
“you so corny”
“what!!!!”
“nothing”
Martin lowered his hands to the small of her back and pulled up from her and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were big, brown and beautiful in the dim light of the latin club. She looked up into his curious eyes and thought what is he thinking?  Because she wanted a kiss. Before she could speak again they shared a soft peck on the lips. Martin was so gentle with her, and she loved it. Something about his crazy ass was different.
They pulled away from each other and smiled and dance thru 3 more songs. They talked about college life and all the crazy shit they have done and how they got in contact with nicki and how she has changed their lives. Jessie was going to confess to nicki soon that she like martin but she wanted to fill him out a little more.
They left out the club getting ready to head to their hotel and house. Martin enjoyed jessie’s company and she loved his. She was grateful that he accepted his surroundings so well. Martin stood up against jessie’s car and she leaned on him
“I like you marty”
“so im marty now?”
“yes your marty, smarty pants”
“you funny”
“I enjoyed my dances tonight,I can say you nailed the first date martin”
“thank you! I know im the charmer!”
“dead”
“so you don’t agree?”
“step ya dick all the way down hunny”
“damn! Ok then” they laughed at the sarcastic remarks
“so can I have another kiss before we get back in this car?”
“how bad do you want it? Rudeness.”
“how am I rude and I want it sooo bad PLEASE” he said making this huge green that could out shine the street lights
“oh really”
Jessie moved in closer to his lips and hovered while staring him in the eyes. She took his bottom lip into her mouth  then his wanting tongue, and kissed him for what seemed year but only was a few seconds. Martin was in heaven, he took in the whole moment and took a deep breath when they finished their kiss.
“so what does this mean”
“what do you want it to mean marty” Jessie said grabbing for her door
“I want it to be me and you, as a unit”
“I like that a unit, units work together”
“exactly, but it would be literally for us”
They laughed
“ok I guess were an item marty”
Jessie sat in the car and martin closed her door. She drove him back to his hotel but didn’t give him a kiss good bye. She then drove to naples to see her family and stay home in her bed that belonged to her before she left for college.
“that date was great” Jessie said to herself thinking out loud.
But every girls question when they get into a relationship with a guy is…. Is he the one?
*hey yall how yall like these two crazy people sneaking around? Yall gotta love martin spook ass! Lolz I love him! Yall think him and Jessie gonna last and what do yall think nicki’s real reaction gon be? Yall know people say one thing and do another lolz! But comment on here or on twitter LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...... idk if they'll last, BUT I do think they're really cute together!! Aww, I loved their date! It seemed real fun! Oh, nd Martin needa step his cultural knowledge up! I hate it when ppl assume all hispanics r Mexicans -_- Like, no dumb ass. Ignorance blows me, but nonetheless, I won't rant here Trebb, I liked this liddle interlude. Hopefully Nic doesn't mind Jess nd Martian dating. Yes... I cald him Martian :)

    ReplyDelete