Friday, September 9, 2011

Studio Love Part 2

*HEY yall I have good news I’m going to TRY and update more often because there is going to be some craziness going down soon. The good stuff lolz but enjoy! LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

“Yeah they are! Come here nicki and sit on papas lap”
“Papa! Nigga you aint my granddaddy hahahaha”
“Shut up just bring ya ass please”
Nicki walked over to Safaree and sat on his lap as he set in the computer chair. He loved holding his wife all the time.
“What do you want?”
“I love you, and you’re the best rapper alive and the sexiest one too”
“You cute for that”
They laughed. Nicki was pushing herself up to get out of his lap because the barbs were going crazy on her phone but safaree held on to her waist.
“Let me go safaree” she laughed
“No! Sit yo ass down”
“You want this pussay huh?” nicki said it in her Haitian accent and laughed
“Who said I wanted the blood clot pussay?” SB said in his native tongue
Nicki fell back into safaree’s lap and he wrapped both arms around her.
“Lets twitpic this with the song”
“Ok come on take the picture”
Nicki laid her head back on safaree shoulders so he could take the picture the correct way. She fixed her long bob and did the kissy face with her eye closed facing safaree. One hand was holding nick’s waist and the other was holding the iphone. Safaree twirled the chair around so that their background could be the studio booth and buttons behind them. He snapped the picture and it came out very clear, he knew the barbs were going to eat it all up.
“Let me see”
“Nope go get your blackberry, I’m finna post it with the snippet”
“Ugh, you so fuckin extra! I don’t even feel like getting up”
“Get yo ass up and go get that phone” he pushed her up and smacked her butt. It tingled a little bit because she only had on jogging pants.
“Aaahhhh” she made the hissing sound
“That shit sting safaree! You know I like that don’t you start”
“I aint starting shit”
Nicki thought to herself how she told him that she would make it a living hell for him because he couldn’t have his cookie. So she grabbed her phone and walked back in front of him. The studio was dim because that’s the way nicki liked it and it was only one bright light shining down and it was over the board. So she stood there and adjusted her loose fitting tank top so that the front was really low and you could see all of her cleavage and cheetah print bra. She looked up at safaree and bit the side of her lip and looked back down at her blackberry
“Omg look at what AngielovesNicki said”
Safaree toned her out as he licked his lips and stared at her, but she paid him no mind. He undressed her with his mind starting with her wig. He then moved to her lips that were covered in pink Friday lips stick, and her neck. The things that he wanted to do to her neck and leave all types of passion marks and bite marks. Then her breast, he thought about how he would take the bra off and suck away as if he was a little baby, but leaving his mark on her chest, marking his territory. She might beat his ass for doing that but Day could just cover it up. In his mind he pulled the tank top over her head and kissed her supple stomach taking in her scent. Nicki called him out of his trance before he could go any farther in his mind.
“Safaree what the hell you looking at”
“You! Lookin like a smurf with that crooked wig”
Nicki knew exactly what he was thinking about so she walked over to him just taking 3 steps till she was in his face while he was sitting down.
“So you sure you wasn’t thinking about nothing daddy”
“Oh so you call me daddy now Hun?”
Nicki was so short. As she stood in front of safaree her bosom was in his face. He kissed her cleavage and motor boated her.
“You are silly get off of me” nicki laughed
“I mean they were in my face, I can’t just sit there while two juicy things I love sit perky in my face. It’s unethical”
“That’s funny as hell that you only use big words describing my body”
“Cause that’s the only way to explain it”
Safaree looked up from her breast into her eyes. Nicki lifted one of her eye brows then busted out laughing.
“you are crazy” she began to step backwards as he  grabbed her lower back and pull her back to where she was originally was standing.
“Why you play so much nicki”
“What I do”
“You showing me your cookies and I can’t be the milk like what the fuck I want my chocolate chips” safaree said squeezing her left breast
“Perv” she laughed
Nicki straddled his lap and sucked on his neck giving him a passion mark. He didn’t mind having his and showing his. Safaree moaned in want and need as she played with his left ear. She kissed him deeply then put her forehead to his.
“Sorry but you can’t have cookie till we move in our house”
“Omg why you play so much nicki”
Safaree picked nicki up and she wrapped her legs around him. He slammed her on the couch behind them and he began to tickle her.
“Pay backs a bitch” he said going for her under arms as she squealed and laughed.
“Stop safaree stop I can’t breathe”
“Nope you shouldn’t have did that to me”
“You aint shit safaree” she kept laughing turning red in the face.
He picked her up again and she wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his neck and looked in to his face cheesing. He moved the computer chair out of the way and tried to place her on the ground, but she wouldn’t let go. He tickled her until she let go and they began to play wrestle. She sat on top of him and was giving him mini slaps making sound affect with her mouth.
“Who the queen?”
“I’m the KING!”
“Psssh!” she made the sound affects again play smacking him softly
“Nigga I said who the queen! If you don’t answer correctly you will go into the lion’s din”
“What the hell is the lions din?”
“You will get ate by the lions”
“Who’s the lion?”
“Me” she crossed her arms and looked at him crazy but funny
“oh shit well I don’t know!! And I want the lion to come eat me”
“You so damn nasty faree”
“You like it!” he grabbed her by her hips and started to pull on the loop of the white string of her jogging pants
“Whatever and cookie don’t want you”
“Oh she don’t?” safaree turned nicki on to her back and nicki wrapped her legs around his neck. He play punched her but not touch her. He then went for her legs and bent them over her head.
“You are a lunatic”
“Just wait till I get out this damn pretzel”
They heard the door knob twist and the door opened it was Jessie. Jessie looked in the room and was in shock to see the position nicki was in.
“Uh, uh, uh um! Boss lady I will come back later” Jessie covered her eyes and walked out the door slowly. Nicki called her back in as safaree let her go.
“Its ok hunny we were playing nothing freaky went down”
“Yeah let her tell the story”
“Shut up safaree”
“Oh! Well boss lady the man from the W called and said he wants yall moved out as soon as possible since everything has been finalized”
“That old nigga betta waits, and thanks Hun for telling me”
“No problem, that’s my job and martin lazy butt didn’t want to come so he sent me” Jessie giggled a little blushing in the face
“Wait do you like Martin Jessie?” nicki said with a crazy as smirk on her face
“Omg no!”
“Its ok if you do! Just don’t let it interfere with work”

Jessie aint want to tell nicki that she and Martin had been talking on the sly but eventually she would tell her so she just agreed.
“ok boss lady but trust me aint nothing going on, an I’m going to need you to work because TM wants that second album not babies” she side eyed nicki and safaree
“And yes with all caps if I was tweeting” going into her TM mode
“You are something else miss proper” SB said laughing
“Whatever and you stop being a distraction, chop chop”
With that said Jessie blew nicki a kiss and closed the door behind her walking back to the car. Nicki turned to SB and laughed a little as they resumed to what they were doing first, which was looking at the PISSIN timeline.
“My barbs are going ape shit”
“Yo Scaffbeezy bro said we look like we just had sex and I made the verse because you was on your beezy high” they laughed
“Oh Trebble is pissin again”
“Tell her to get a diaper” they laughed
“Pinkmunybarbie is going bananas she like omg you and safaree are such an handsome couple”
“I tell you about my barbs, oh let me get them a little more hype”
@nickiminaj Barbs I have a Photo shoot soon! I think you all will love it!
The timeline went in an uproar again! The newlyweds sat there laughing until they got back to work. They practically stayed at the studio in the same room everyday listening to beats, requesting people, and writing new lyrics. The album was coming along well and she couldn’t wait to wrap it up. They did this for another week until they had to stop and pack and move to Miami.
*okay barbs Miami is the place to be! Lolz they are so cute I hope you all love this 20 page chapter all together part 1 and 2. Let the excitement, crying, drama, love filled story begin! I love yall I hope yall like the surprises I’m about to bring yall! Muah! Comment on here or on twitter LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

4 comments:

  1. i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it but they need to hurrny up and move so Safaree can get sum cookie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trebbie?! :O I can soooo visualize that picture!!! Like no joke, it's too adorable!! Lol, u described it so perfectly! :) Oh! And I love their outfits! Especially Nic's. And the wrestle scene?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TOO. FUCKIN. CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! I couldn't stop laffin! Nd I nearly DIED when Jessie came in the rm!!! I wuz dun! Like u dn't understand! Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!!!

    I L. O. V. Eee'd! This entire thing! And the song at the end wuz cool :)

    ReplyDelete