Friday, September 30, 2011

Tour Bus Diaries 1

 *what’s up yall I’m sorry it has taken me so long to update. I’ve been in school non-stop working on my course work its crazy out here lolz anyway doe I hope yall in enjoy. Muah! Love @TrebbleBarbie*
The two days that were left over nicki had met up with some Publishers for a book. She figured since she wouldn’t be able to write her barbs all of the time on twitter she would write a tour bus diary and make it a book for them. She promises that she would keep them updated with everything that was going on in her life and she knew on tour that just wouldn’t happen. She promised her barbs over twitter that she would write in a diary everyday and try to tweet at least once a day. She was going to miss them like crazy but she was going to meet them all also. This journey was so big, she finalized everything and she bought 5 huge journals that will last her the full 12 and a half months. She was ready for this big adventure around the world.
Saturday, the loaded the plane and headed to Los Angeles. The tour bus would meet them there. This was the start of her tour and she began to write every night and tweet once or twice a day 3 times on a really good day. Checking on the barbs here and there and unfollowing if necessary. She figures if this was going to be a book to only the barbs she would start every diary page with dear barbs. He was going to mail the barbs who she knew were barbs the book, and make it a system. If you get done with the book first send it to a barb that you know hasn’t read it yet or she didn’t send a book to. Almost like the story of the sister pants.
She wrote about the fans, the crazy people, things that were going on in her and safaree’s life, award shows in between, even her personal life and a little of the intimate things but she didn’t go into detail about them. Here are some of the things she wrote, she wrote by regions. West coast, East coast, and UK.
Dear barbs, October
Today has been the most amazing day seeing all of you. I missed you all so much out here on the west coast. LA gave me so much love and support, I didn’t know that the show was going to be sold out. They security said people were even trying to sneak in, omg! You guys are the best. Even though I didn’t have a meet and greet I knew my barbs was going to come see me if they had to stand in the rain and wait. When I got outside you all had me teddy bears, presents and so much more. It crazy how much shit yall buy me lolz. I love yall so much, how many times have I said that? Just know I love you all so much! This is my first diary page so I hope yall have fun with these things. I know yall are going to read until your head falls off once you all get this diary. But I want yall to. In this diary yall will see another side of me. Old nicki is in this diary, Onika is in this diary, and my heart is in this diary. I love yall so much. I would share the world with you if I could. But catch up with my life, and I will try and catch up with you all once we meet again in all of your states. I will also add new nictionary terms in this thing, so be on the lookout for them as you read lolz. Love always and forever your HB Onika! Muah
When nicki first wrote this she cried she knew this was a new embarking and she knew this process will be epicness. She loved these people who loved her more. But day by day and concert by concert she wrote.
Dear barbs, November
Well we have been in this thing for a month now. I will agree west coast is the craziest I’ve seen I can wait to get to the east coast like I know they will be bonkers over there. But first things first let me tell yall about my day. First of all I walked in on Jessie and Martian but they didn’t see me. Jessie was fucking straddling martin like what the fuck? I mean knew they were together and all that shit, but for them to keep hiding it from me??? I don’t get it neither barbs hopefully they will just tell me with the nasty asses. Had a Barbie in distress and shit like with the fuck Joe? Lolz anyway Britney, the day was good other than that. I saw all my barbs today and they bought me more stuff I had to get sent back home in Miami in my teamminaj room. Oh barbs I forgot to tell you in my home I have a room specifically for you all. I had to do it because I got so much shit from yall like every single big present is in that room along with the littlest presents. I love them all equally. Oh yeah your letters are the decorations of that room. They are very dear to me. Any ways, I like tripped on stage and twisted my ankle but this shit don’t hurt so don’t get your panties in the bunch which you all already did because of the video. I just got back up and kept going like that shit was funny as hell to me. I shouldn’t be trying to do everything in heels, yall know I usually whip out the boots after the first night but I tried the heels for a month and I think my knees and ankles giving out on me lolz. Oh and did I tell yall safaree like surprised me with some flowers today he so fuckin sweet like, him as my husband is everything and more. I love him so much. (Yes I’m professing my love for him to you all finally for the first time).  After the show he carried me off stage which was really sweet because at that point I didn’t know my ankle looked like a cankle lolz. But he spots everything and got me ice on time. He rubbed it and put alcohol on it and iced it for me. Then out the blue he told me to close my eyes and bought me a big bouquet of gardenia flowers my favorite. I just wanted to share that little moment.  Love you all I’m tired and hurting. Love Onika!
After she wrote that safaree came back in the door of their room of the tour bus and locked it. He took off his jeans and left on his plain white v neck tee shirt. He sat down next to nicki on their queen sized bed that took up every inch of room in that room.
“How is your ankle” he rubbed down her Carmel leg looking up at her with her glasses still on from writing
“Its okay I guess, I’ll be fine. I just miss my barbs. I don’t want to tweet because I’m so tired, I don’t want to get nothing started and get them hyped up then not tweet anymore.” She looked up at safaree with a put face
“Its ok, this book your writing will make up for lost time.”
“I hope your right, and I hope they forgive me”
“They have already forgiven you they love you”
“I know I’m just over thinking it a little. I mean I already let them know that I was writing but I still feel like I’m failing them” safaree scooted closer to nicki a held her shoulders. Tonight was one of those nights he had to be a best friend instead of a husband.
“Come on you need to relax, lets pray and then you can lie down and I will massage you. Does that sound like a plan?” he kissed her
“Yeah babe, that sounds good. Who’s starting the prayer off?”
“You will, I’ll say mines after you” safaree knew that prayer was a type of relaxation method and he wanted nicki to use it today so she could feel confident in herself again.
“Dear god, I’m coming to you as humble as I know how. I want to pray for my family back at home and my friends. Thank you for my husband and my crew that keeps me going every day. Thank you for my fans lord, let them keep their trust in me, let them know that I haven’t forgot about them. I love them more than they know. One by one and name by name, bless them all with good grades and wisdom, and knowledge to know the difference and an understanding. Lord all the time I know I can call on you and I thank you. Thank you for this life I live. Thank you for everything.”
“Yes lord thank you for all the blessing that you gave us. Thank you for keeping our families in the land of the living. I thank you lord that we don’t have a selfish prayer. We pray for everyone in need. Lord blesses everybody. Give food to the hungry, clothes on their back, and shoes on their feet and a shelter or some home to go to. And help the kids who don’t have a home, find a home. I’m thanking you for our future to come. Amen” safaree said. Nicki followed up right behind him.
Nicki laid down flat on the bed as safaree worked his big hands in circular motions on her back as they went over bumps on the road. Nicki automatically fell asleep
Over the next couple of weeks she wrote.
Dear barbs, December
It’s my birthday!!! Yay! Only yall know how old I really am so shout out to that shit. Yes I’m a little drunken writing this because safaree just poured me a whole cup of rose and I took it to the head. Damn I’m dizzy as fuck G! Lolz what’s the kid to do? Well I’m on the road and everybody is on my bus right now. I just wanted to take the time out and write yall and tell yall what I’m doing. Today the show is in Washington the state. Yes I’m still working the west coast, and yall are bananas I swear to yall. Oh yeah and why CF’s broke the window of my tour bus? We had to get that shit replaced. They really wanted me, like literally! I was like you fucking baboons broke my muthafuckin window doofs! Then they stop because all you heard was them chanting my name nicki, nicki, nicki! But I love all my fans CF’s and all lolz. But this birthday is funny as shit. Let me tell yall how it’s looking in here. First of all its silly string everywhere because safaree and Lauren came up with the idea to spray my ass with silly string after the after party at the club when I got on the bus. Then Diamond crazy ass jumped out with some type of Marti gra masked that scared the shit out of me and threw confetti in my face. They decorated the inside of the bus with pink balloons and streamers, day and Terrence did that. And Terrence got my favorite type of cake made! Red velvet! And it was like BOMB.com it had hello kitty on the top that said happy birthday diva. I love them my team is amazing. Then Martin got me this chain with a heart on it and I cried of course, he’s like my brother even though he’s older than me. And Jessie got me a new onzie, I’m such a big baby lolz but we had fun! We partied and were freezing because of the window. And al them muthafuckas is on the ground passed out drunk accept for me a Safaree. He’s just fuckin singing everywhere singing moment for life and alldat. I told him to shut is crowing ass up. Big bird ass! He pissed me off with that ratchet ass singing. Anyway doe I’m starting to feel wooooozie or some shit I’m out this jam love Onika!
Nicki fell out on the couch like everybody else. They all woke up the next morning looking t the buss surprised at how crazy they went. It was all worth it and nick’s birthday was the best.
Dear barbs, January
 I cold as shit! And shit is critical with a C! I miss yall so much and I miss our long twitter talks. I promised that this New Year will be worth wild after I get off tour. We will enjoy performances and new music and more features! I can’t wait! But let me tell yall a secret… safaree is ready for us to settle down but I’m so scared. I told him to let me know when he will be ready and I’m thinking he will be ready after October when we make it home. Barbs life is good with me and safaree we will be 1 year strong married July 8th and it seems like it came so quick pauz! God is good! My single “Move around” is 3 times platinum thank you barbs once again. Lauren and Candi said hi, Terrence said he still owns the pink platinum shears, Day said she’s praying for everybody. We are all fine, and new years were amazing. Barbs this book/ diary will be everything and more. This is so personal to me and it should be to you all. I’m crying right now. Because we have came so far. And one more thing barbs I consider myself a superstar now. I know right! About time! Well I love you barbs sooooooooo much! Yall know I do right? I pray yall do. Love Onika
As nicki put down her book she felt safaree’s hands wrap around her waist.
“Hey what are you doing here I thought you got off the bus to go get hot chocolate with the team. I thought I was alone with my writing.”
“Nope I’ve been here the whole time”
“Wow I did not feel your presence. I guess I’m really into my writing. With writing the barbs. I’m just tryna make it special. This will be us catching up”
“Well I hope they love this shit because you spend hours writing them about your day”
“I’m sure they will” nicki smiled knowingly
“I love you Onika”
“I Love you Lloyd” she busted up laughing
“Now you know! Do not call me that shit”
“I think its cute Safaree”
“Oh do you?” safaree pulled her on his lap from behind and moved her hair. He smelled her hair first and started to move his hands up her small frame. He kissed the back of her neck softly making nicki shiver in delight. He sucked on the side of her neck leaving slight passion marks that will leave quickly. Nicki turned herself around in his lap and kissed him deeply as he started to work her wig and clothes off.
They made love on the Tour bus.
*so I know it’s boring but I gotta get thru the tour so 2 more chapters and then I’m done with the tour. Just to let yall know these will be my shortest chapter but the 4 posting will make up for all of them lolz. Yall will love what’s to come .Comment love @TrebbleBarbie*

6 comments:

  1. This was not boring it was CUTE I loved it! The diary thing is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was cute u freaking weirdo!!!! Onikafaree is greatness!!!! I love the idea of the diary book!!! She should really do that for the next tour!!! Great chapter Trebb!! =)*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww great chapter! I love how she wrote about her days on tour just for the barbz! This was not boring! It shows how thoughtful she really is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!! Nic should do diaries tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea! Love them making love on the bus ;) & kids after October.. Hmm.. Yayy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Trebble... O.o thas crazy.... jus yesterday I wuz sayin to miself if Nic wrote a book (abt anything), I'd read it... nd now? SHE'S WRITING A FRICKIN BOOK!!!! :O In YOUR fic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not understand how crazy that is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol, it's crazy to me that I'd think that b4 even seein this!! Wow.... ur fic is like extra psychic. *keeps a close eye on it*

    Anywhose.its, Dear Barbz, December is mi favorite entry :) I find that one funny as hell! Lmao! I wouldn't mind watchin that in a video documentary type thing. Safaree is the coolest, he's very helpful. Oh! I almost 4got, Nika in glasses is SEX. E!!! Oh mi God! I wuz like whoa! Lol.

    Good job Trebb!!

    ReplyDelete