Monday, November 7, 2011

Interlude

*This is some funny shit enjoy LOVE @TrebbleBarbie p.s STEAMY. Also I didn’t know I had my page set to where you could comment anonymously but I changed it so you could so Comment when you’re down. Everybody is welcomed*

-3 weeks earlier…

Jessie and Martin was watching movies and doing their paper work for nicki. They called all of nickis clients and agreed on photo shoots and a new deal that she would later have to come in a do paper work for. Jessie was tired around 7 pm, and she wasn’t really a home person. She and Nicki’s relationship had grown over the past year and 10 months. When nicki couldn’t talk to Lauren or Candice about anything she would ask Jessie because Jessie came from a different upbringing and understood things a little more clear. Martin looked over to his exhausted girlfriend who was sitting Indian style in front of him.

Jessie had on black Victoria secrets PINK yoga pants with pink ankle Nike socks and a Nike black work out tank top. She dressed like that because she was tired from the whole week setting up the surprise with nicki and she had a day off because nicki was going to get safaree. She sat across from martin on their cherry hard wood floors with papers spread apart with 2 black berries each. Martin had on no shirt and some black Nike basket ball shorts with some calf high Nike basket ball sock and polo white boxers. They were on chill mode but they were going to check up on boss lady to see if she arrived with safaree back home safe and congratulate him on his bundle of joy.

“You think they made it home now bay?” Jessie asked grabbing her white blackberry looking thru bbm to see if nicki wrote her. She leaned back on the floor and raised her feet to the ceiling looking at the phone pulling up Nicki’s number

“Yeah they should be… call”

“Ok but you know how she is! They might be doing the nasty or something”

“Jess just calls because she will be mad if we didn’t check on her. Imma call Young f1.”

“okay.” Jessie dialed the number and nicki let the phone ring once. She was taken aback by nickis sobs and screams.

“Hello? NICKI!”

“Jess he cheated on me, he ruined everything”

“Wait what nicki! He did what?”

“He cheated!!! He fuckin cheated “nicki screamed back at Jessie

“Omg nicki I’m on my way over right now stop all of that crying. Talk to me when I get there” Jessie hung up the phone and ran to the door throwing on her black shell toe pumas.

“Bay what happen?”

“Nothing just call the good for nothing son of a bitch”

“You tallkin about safaree”

“Who else the fuck I would be talkin about call his stank ass”

“Wait what he do”

“Nigga just called I’m pissed. I’m at the highest PISSIVITY there could possibly be. Wait is that even a fuckin word? You know what just call him before I leave I got some words for him”

“You aint told me shit what was going on”

“He cheated on Onika ok!”

“He did what!” martin said with a screech saying the last word looking dumb founded.

“Yes, you heard what the fuck I said”

“Iight hold on” martin grabbed his black blackberry off the floor while he watched Jessie talk to herself swinging at the air turning red.  He never seen her this damn mad. He called safaree’s number and safaree picked up on the last ring. He put it on speaker.

“Hello” safaree said sniffling

“Yeah nigga what the fuck happened?” martin asked

“It’s a long story”

“We got all fuckin day, because need to know why your wife is over there crying. I can’t believe you cheated.” Jessie said

“It’s not even like that jess” safaree said

“Man just tell us so we won’t be in the fuckin dark tryna make her forgive yo ass, and get everything back to normal”

“It’s none of yall business. Yall there to work for nicki and nothing more.”

“What in the living fuck? Safaree! I’m the one who has to deal with her ass until her mom or somebody else close gets here. You better tell me something!” Jessie said screaming in the phone

“I aint telling you shit! I got a fuckin plane to catch” safaree was going to hang up but martin stopped him.

“Man, just tell her cause she on her way to go to Onika because she’s sobbing.”

“Alright man, I’m talkin to you and only you. Get ya light bright together”

“He don’t fuckin run me safaree watch ya damn mouth”

Safaree ignored Jessie and began to tell the story. Jessie calmed down by hearing the story and saw why nicki was really mad. He didn’t cheat and she knew that much so she left out the door doing 80 mph on the express way to Nicki’s home. Martin continued to talk to safaree; safaree cried a little more without letting it be known in his voice and then hung up with martin. Martin rubbed his head in his hands and exhaled long. He thought to call Jessie but he knew he would get yelled at, so he hopped in their bed and drifted off into a peaceful slumber until he receives any notification.
-
Jessie got to the house and knocked hard and rung the door bell and dint receive no answers. So she went under the lion by the front door and retrieved the silver key to open up the glass and security doors. She finally made it in and saw nicki passed out in the long hallway on the white marble floors. She knew she had been crying her heart out. Thank god Jessie was certified with a lot of medical stuff because she knew exactly what to do. When a person cries too much they don’t receive enough oxygen to their brains. That’s why people throw up or turn blue in the face when they cry too much.

Jessie ran to get water and a very cold towel. Nicki’s skin was so red and hot to the touch. Jessie checked her pulse and breathing. Her heart was still racing so she must have just fainted when Jessie had got there, trying to walk to the door. Jessie snatched nickis shirt off and poured the first bottle of water over her torso to awaken her. Jessie was so scared for hb and scared for the tiny life growing inside of her. Nicki’s body shook at the cold water, and she started to open her red eyes. But they were so puffy that she could only crack them. Jessie spoke

“Onika how dare you allow yourself to get this way, you could have fell the wrong way and really hurt yourself and that precious baby.”

“I know” nicki started to cry again

“Stop crying. Stop all of that right now Onika. That’s why you are on the floor passed out. You don’t have enough oxygen. You gotta breathe.”

“Thank you jess for finding me”

“No problem hb. I was going to run to you regardless”

“I know”

“Oh but I talk to him and I know what happened. Did you tell him about the baby?” nicki looked up at Jessie while her head still rested on her thigh and her eyes started to water. Jessie reached down and pulled hb close

“It’s ok. Maybe this wasn’t the best time to tell him.”

“No it wasn’t… I wanted this to be a happy moment. The biggest time of our life. A lifetime memory. It’s ruined”

“Okay come on we need to get you upstairs so you can change your bra. I had to wake you up some kind of way. And here drink this water you need it” jess helped hb to her feet and they headed their way up stairs but continues talking. They made it to the room and Jessie sat on the chase with her back facing nicki talking.

“Thanks jess.”

“Ok so I heard what he had to say. I cussed him out and sorry in advance, I hope that doesn’t put a strike on me. And you know he didn’t cheat on you, you know it wasn’t his fault.” Jess told nicki in her casual voice. Nicki was changing her bra; after she put it on she walked over to Jessie and sat next to her.

“Jess it’s just as much of his fault as the tramp. Like he didn’t have to drink that much or try lean. He could a killed himself drinking so much until he passed out. I fuckin hate him! He told me that he would never drink that hard again, because it’s unnecessary and he almost became an alcoholic. It just scares me and it makes me so made because we are responsible for this life.”

“Don’t say that! You don’t hate him and you’re just mad because he lied. You’re not mad at him because he cheated you know he didn’t cheat he was basically raped so don’t blame him for that action that took place while he was blacked out. He can’t even remember shit hardly. I pray that everything gets better between yall before this baby comes and you still need to tell him. I can’t even believe I’m taking up for his crazy ass after he treated me.”

“I will tell him when I feel he deserve to know.”

“What nicki! You have to tell him! Remember he wanted that little baby.”

“But daddies don’t go out cheating and acting stupid and lying to mommy.”

“He told you everything nicki don’t block out everything. But I know you’re mad and I’m not going to fight against a biased, closed mind.”

“I’m mad at the fucking world right now. I just want to be alone.” Nicki started to sniffle again.

“One of these days you will open your eyes and see. But I want you to know that marriages are 50/50 and what you put in is what you get out. He’s willing to work; you should be willing to work too. If one of people doesn’t want to work on it, the plan fails. So figure it out. But in the mean time, I know you’re in your feeling and I’m going to leave you alone, call me if you need me.” Nicki started to climb in the king sized bed.

“Jess thank you! I heard everything you said, but really I don’t want to hear it. I’m just going to lie hear and figure shit out and call Lauren.”

“Oh yeah I heard about Candice too. Don’t hate your best friend...” nicki cut Jessie off

“That bitch aint no best friend fucks her. I’m so threw with her. I asked her a favor and she failed miserably.” Nicki crossed her arms now heated all over again

“Ok. I’m not going to fight that one but I will be checking up on you hourly. I will call your mom and tell her what happened and get her a flight right over. Try and forgive and learn from what’s going on. You and safaree can build. Don’t let this crazy, twisted, nasty, fucked up situation ruin what you two love birds had.” Nicki laid her head down on the jumbo pillow and closed her eyes as she sunk in. she put her hand on her bare tummy.

“It already has. It ruined the 3 of us”

Nicki sighed hard. Jessie left and called her mother on the ride back to her home. She also called martin and told him everything and told him to set up a flight for the Maraj ASAP.
-
*3 weeks later*

Jessie had been keeping close eye on nicki a lot and she had been receiving daily calls from Lauren checking up on her. Also she had been getting calls from sb, but she didn’t tell him much. He begged to talk to her but nicki wouldn’t budge to grab the phone so she would tell him no. Mrs. Carol and her brother and father had been there staying in the spare rooms to watch over her. They were leaving after thanks giving but Mrs. Carol wanted to make sure her daughter was ok. Mrs. Carol cooked every night and cleaned but also talked to her daughter about forgiveness and prayed with her every night. Nicki hadn’t told day yet but she did tell Terrence. She said that one of these days she was going to tell day and she knew that she will be relieved from the words that she would say.

Jessie had walked into Nicki’s room where she was laying down in her American eagle royal blue jumpsuit eating on pineapples in a princess tiana bowl from Disney. Nicki was watching TV with her tissue box behind her. She had been crying everyday nonstop. It was so emotionally draining seeing her hurt for Jessie, Jessie was fed up with her crying.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine, I m loving these pinapples.ive been eating them everyday all day and my peanut butter.”

“Eww! Your cravings is mad sweet and disgusting”

“I know!” nicki just recognized that she had cravings and smiled while looking down at the bed before she looked back at Jessie.

“You cute, it’s been a long time since I seen those pearly whites. We need to do that more often; anyway though I just came to stop by and give you a hug, I’m on my way back home”

“Ok thanks jess come give me a hug I need it”

“Ok hb” Jessie hugged nicki tight and let go 3 minutes later

“You will be fine, just no more crying please! It’s not good for that greedy baby” Jessie said smiling pointing to her tummy

“Shut up my baby is not greedy”

“Your cheeks getting fat already! You’re cute”

“Are they? Oh well that’s what happens anyway” nicki shrugged her shoulders and continued her movie.

Jessie said her goodbyes to the family and headed back home to where martin was. She needed to let out her frustrations about nicki so she called TrebbleBarbie, pinkmunybarbie, nickiscarebear, and candiqueen.

*hello?* Jessie said thru the chaos over the phone

“Hello they all screamed back”

“Now what’s wrong?” muny said curious

“Well I gotta tell yall something but yall hoes can’t say shit”

“Okay” they all said

“Zilch”

“Okay hoe!!!” shonda said giggling

“Nada”

“I no speak spaneesh hoe!!!” treble said getting angry

“Nothing ok Trebble!”

“Bitch doesn’t try me, just tell us crazy girl” treble said already mad

“HB pregnant” the was a long silence after like 10 gasps and 40 omg’s

“You lying right, hahahaha why she always playing with us” candiqueen said

“Naw I don’t think this bitch lying.” muny

“Man I’m pissin!!! I’m living!!! I’m dying!!! I’m trying to survive!!! What the fuck is air?” treble said outta breath crying and screaming

“I’m not lying I’m dead ass serious and she has been crying for a week because safaree fucked up, and it’s another bitch involved and I want to check the hoe. That’s why I called yall I need yall help. The bitch claiming she pregnant with safaree’s child. The good thing is it might not be his, most likely it’s not because she has a boyfriend.” Jessie said kind of sad

“Wait what in the actual fuck? Bring that shit back” muny

“Yeah you heard me”

“Aw hell naw give me full details before I kill this hoes” candiqueen

“Ok but don’t tweet about it.”

“Oh so that’s why she unfollowed him?” shonda said concerned

“Yeah and she got her number changed. He has been begging and pleading. It’s so hard to be in between this shit and seeing it happen”

“Omg what’s going to happen to the baby?” muny

“What do you mean? She keeping it crazy that’s her baby. Her and her husband made that outta love, she not losing that baby.”

“I know but I’m thinking about if they don’t make up” muny

“Oh! They will make up. Let me tell yall the story”

“Yes because I’m slicing bitches in this camp” candiqueen

Jessie went about telling them the full out story she had just heard 2 hours before she called them. They were all heated and ready to attack Monica at this point.

“Can I kill her? Somebody hand me the fuckin knife please” shonda

“Are you fucking serious I hate this bitch fuckin up a happy home” Trebble said screaming

“Well I want to know does safaree know about his baby” shonda

“The answer is nope”

“Are you fuckin serious? And I bet she was going to tell him but couldn’t because she was caught up in her feelings at the moment” muny

“I swear we know HB like the back of our hands because you’re so right”

“Omg” candiqueen

“Yes lord please fix this” shonda

“Naw see yall this is my plan. Imma fly one of yall hoes up here so we can go to Monica house. She lives in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I need yall to come up here with me to do this mission.”

“Well you know I can’t come I’m in medical school” trebble said

“I can’t come I’m working and getting ready for this hair battle with Terrence” muny said

“And I can’t come because this engineer class is killing me” shonda said

“You already know I’m packing real shit” everybody laughed at candiqueen but she was serious

“Are you serious candiqueen?”

“Yep serious as a muthafuckin heart attack” candiqueen said seriously

“Okay good so at least one of yall is coming with me. I want to do this at night so we can just walk up in our hoodies and threaten her to never bring her dirty triphalin ass around hb”

“Good, and make sure you scare the shit outta her. She betta be fuckin glad she pregnant because I would stop that ratchet bitch” Trebble said heated

“Yes she would get the mutchafuckin free99 kick box combo and some!” muny said

“Hell yeah, yall better pray I don’t ring this nappy headed hoe by her muthafuckin tracks when I see her greedy ass” candiqueen said throwing underwear in her suitcase

“All the hoes love me they want my semen” nickiscarebear sung

“Bitch shut up, everybody fuckin mad and you singin my watch” muny said giggling

“Hey it fit the fuckin description” shonda

“Thanks candiqueen for coming out here with me to do my dirty work. I did some runs on this bitch. I got all her paper work and what the fuck she doing, I even got this bitch social! I got her records, and her home address, credit report too. I will fuck this bitch up”

“Yes, she betta praise Jesus that I think of nicki before I do any actions, cause I woulda beat that bitch to DEATH literally death.” candiqueen

“Yeah but we are just going to scare her scrawny ass then leave”

“Iight just send my plane ticket I want to be outta here in the next few hours so we can do this shit” candiqueen

“I’m already on it, I’m finna tell martin”

Jessie parked her car and walked thru the door racing to the computer to get on expedia.com. She hadn’t said a word to martin while she was on the phone with the girls still. He just looked up side her head like she had a raccoons nest sitting on it until she noticed him and hung up the phone and spoke.

“okay babe I just made reservations for candiqueen from queens new York, which is one of nickis barbs to come up here and help me with a mission” Jessie tweeted from her black berry

@Jessie_barbie Mission in progress

And candiqueen tweeted also

@candiqueen Mission in progress… top flight security bitches. Don’t know bitch fuck with OTS!

Jess looked back up to see martin looking at her crazy still.

“What do you mean mission? This aint mission impossible!”

“Well baby I came up with the idea to go scare the living fucking day lights out of Monica, but not hurt her.  And warn that bitch to stay in her own town and don’t come our way. Nicki is so out of it right now and its fucking with me. I can’t take her tears anymore, I need her and safaree to be healed and bought back together. I will try and fix them if it’s the last thing I do.” Jess looked in to his eyes and he saw that she was serious.

“Jessie you can’t go over there fuckin with that woman she’s pregnant too. And what if she sees you and knows who you are. You are going right to jail”

“Don’t worry about that! We not finna touch her and we not finna get caught. We will be in sweats and we will approach this home wrecking bitch.”

“Jess I don’t…” she cut him off because she knew he wasn’t going to agree. She kissed him. They haven’t had sex yet but tonight Jessie wanted to blow steam, she was heated and irritated, and both of them needed it. She thought about it on the drive there while the girls cracked jokes on the phone. She knew they had been together almost a year and they still hadn’t done anything. Since everybody was still heated she wanted to bring it down a notch and he deserved it.

Jessie kissed him deeply sucking on his big luscious lips. She had her arms around his neck and he gripped her ass thru her yoga pants. Martin stopped because he didn’t want to be teased.

“Don’t tease me jess” his voice was full of sex and her eyes was full of lust.

“Who said I was teasing you” she pulled her tank top over her head and he stood there motionless. He couldn’t believe that he would have his girl for the first time tonight. He sure as hell deserved it but he didn’t think the day would come.

He started to walk back towards her and pushed her on the bed while kissing her. Jessie closed her eyes and inhaled and exhaled deeply as martin handled her. He stood in between her legs and pulled her up by her arms and snatched her ponytail holder out of her hair. Her volumous locks fell on both of her shoulders complementing her butter pecan skin and hazel eyes. He leaned in to kiss her again and pulled her sports bra over her head. He stopped kissing her to look at her beautiful top half, brown areolas on her breast and perky nipples. He kissed her neck and pushed her down back on the bed. Jessie held her hands over her head and enjoyed watching her man love every inch of her.

Martin moved slowly. He moved from her neck kissing and sucking at the same time making the kiss noise. He left his passion marks on the left side of her neck before he moved to her full breast. He gripped both of her breasts and flicked his tongue across both of her nipples lookin up at her. Jessie arched her back and bit her bottom lip without saying a word. He took one nipple into his mouth one at a time sucking like a new born baby that was hungry. He could read Jessie’s body movements as she squirmed from the sensations under him. He let her breast go and slowly kissed to the middle of her body and made a trail of kisses to her navel. He kissed below her navel and her body was very sensitive. Her tummy muscles jumped as he hovered over her smooth skin slightly touching her rubbing his lips across.

He started to take off her pants and shoes and socks. He stood up and pulled off his basket ball shorts and socks leaving him in his boxers. He started from her feet sucking her toes and licking up her calves. Jessie opened her eyes and looked down at him.

“I love you”

“You don’t know how much more I love you” martin said in his baritone voice

He did this for both legs than licked up her thighs. Jessie placed her hand on his head as he sucked and bit her inner thighs. He sucked her right inner thigh until he left a big red passion mark to mark his territory.

“Martin you must like leaving marks on me because I can feel them already. I’m whooping your ass when we done”

“Mmhhhmm” was all he said before he spread his tongue and licked between her folds.

Jessie caught the chills and he giggled at her trembles as he took soft licks at her center.

“Omg baby that feels so good”

“Moan for me”

“Martin no! I don’t make noise”

“You will before the end of this night is over” Jessie sat up on her elbows looking down at martin

“Whatever”

“Watch”

“Well show me”

Martin climbed on to the bed and dragged Jessie to the middle which sprawled her hair all over the place. She giggled from him swiftly moving her. He got on his stomach and put her thighs on his shoulder. He parted her extra pair of lips and started to suck, lick, nibble, and poke with his tongue. Jessie was practically running away from his soft lips and tongue but couldn’t get away.

“What’s my name Jessie” he kept licking at a rapid pace.

“Mmmmm” was all she said. He stiffened his tongue and pushed in her warm juicy center as deep as he could. She rubbed the back of his head as she arched her back to meet his tongue.

“I didn’t hear you baby”

“Martin” she said in a whisper

“What you say baby” he stuck one finger into her tightness and flicked his tongue over her clit.

“Martin baby martin… babe I feel like I gotta pee stop”

“Mmmmm that’s not pee, cum for me let me taste you”

“Martin stop please this sensation is getting stronger”

“Good, give it to me” martin started to feel her walls tighten and release on his finger with every breath she took. He knew it wasn’t long. He removed his finger and just went to work on her pussy. He hummed over her clit sending vibrations and more shivers thru her body. Martin took another lick and this time she cummed in his mouth.

“Martin omg I love you PUSSY monster” martin still wasn’t done licking on her center. He didn’t want to lose a drop. Jessie sucked in air from feeling his soft lips and tongue licking her center still. When he was done licking the plate clean ne kissed her center with his big lips and wiped his upper lip.

“Was it good pappy?” Jessie said in her native accent

“Oh shit keep talkin to me like that, and yes you were beyond delicious. I made you say my name but I guarantee you will scream it by tonight” he said while kissing up her body kissing her neck. He ran his hands up her arched back as he kissed her neck until he reached the back of her hair and gripped all of it.

“You so fuckin sexy” he said looking into her eyes. Jessie stuck her tongue out at him and he took it and sucked on it allowing them to kiss again.

“Damn you freaky, I’m ready for him now” Jessie said while rubbing his dick thru his boxers. Martin looked down at his erection and looked back up to a smiling Jessie. While he was still in between her legs she pulled down his boxers and looked at him the whole time biting her bottom lip and smiling.

“Humph so you want huh?”

“Didn’t I just say that?”

Jessie gripped his dick in her hands and started to jerk it up and down so he could be super hard. She loved her dick long and mean and deep.

“Mmm you like that?”

“Yes oooooo baby, damn I need to be inside of you”

“I want you there”
Jessie scooted under him more until her wetness came in contact with his.

“Wait what about a condom”

“Sssshhhh” she told him

“But wai...” she cut him off by putting her index finger on his lips. She positioned him at the opening of her center and lifted her legs around his waist and pulled him in with her strong leg muscles. He entered her slow and she looked at him in his eyes as he did. He looked down at his dick entirely engulfed by her pussy and took a deep breath.

"im on birth control"

“Damn I love you” he said before slowly pulling in and out. Jessie arched her back after she caught his rhythm.  He rotated his hips in circular motions while Jessie sucked in deep breaths with her eyes clothes. He saw that she kept biting her lips and licking them so he leaned down and kissed her. He wanted to surprise her with a deep stroke so he went on a couple more times with his in and out motions and rotation of his hips.
Jessie grabbed his face looking at him in his eyes. She saw nothing but love in his eyes, and she knew he was enjoying her. While they stared at each other he grabbed the back of her knees and pushed himself deeper into her core she let out a screech and a sexy laugh afterwards.

“Do that again baby?”

Martin took no time deep stroking her with everything he had. She tapped his shoulder so he could flip over on his back. He took her with him never leaving her center. Jessie wanted to show how much she loved him to. She sat in squat position on his dick with her feet flat on the bed. This way he could see his dick inside her as she moved back and forth on it. Jess rocked herself forward taking in most of him and then leaned back to let him slide out and repeated this. Martin was amazed by her skills. She still sat in squat position and started to bounce up and down letting her pussy devour him.

“Shit baby shit you got me gone. I’m pussy whipped I swear I am”

“Oh! Whose dick is this”

“Yours jess” Jessie legs were strong so she did a couple more bounces before she had to come from out of the squat position.

Jessie then spun around on his mocha dick which made him roll his eyes at the back of his head. She giggled, and when she giggled she tightened around him. he squeezed her plump as she leaned forward grabbing his ankles bouncing her as only on his dick. This drove martin insane. He was in need of this and this took all the stress way. Jessie sat up letting her hair pour down her back. She leaned back with one hand on his chest and began to bounce up and down on his shaft.

“Damn bay yo dick big”

“Yo pussy tight! I tryin to hold on for as long as I can. Baby you good I swear you are.” With that she turned around again on his dick and just let him sit inside her as she rocked her hips, no bouncing, and no up and down motion, just rolling her hips. He felt all inside of her. She felt like he was in her stomach and she knew she was gon be sore. He grabbed her breast as she did this, and he loved the scene. Martin flipped her over one more time and put his hands behind her knees and positioned himself as if he was doing pushups. He pumped in and out of her coming to his climax; jess was going to reach her second one.

“Damn baby I love you”

“I love you more aaaahhhh! Shit MARTIN oooooo MARTIN baby you are hittin my spot dead on, baby that feeling coming back” Jessie cummed all over him and he kept moving until he pulled out and cummed on her stomach. He bent down in between her legs and kissed her center.

“damn so you did make me scream at the end. That shit was intense, I never felt no shit like that in my life” she rubbed his face as he looked down at her trying to catch his breath

“I love you, and this just made me feel even more close to you, I don’t know what to say. I never been so in love, damn I love you more than my own life”
Jessie rubbed his sweaty head as they both looked at each other sweaty bodies.

“Let’s get in the shower”

Martin climb from over her and she scooted to the end of the bed and stood up and feel.

“Ouch, my legs gave out and my pussy sore” she giggled. Martin ran to her side and scooped her up
“Maybe we should take a bath” martin laughed and kissed Jessie.

“I blame you” she pointed him in his chest as he cradled her and carried her to the bathroom

“Don’t blame me because the dick was good and the pussy was wet.”

“You are crazy Marty”

“You love it”

“Sure in the fuck do” Jessie said in her white girl voice.

They ran the water and got in and bathe. They got out and prepared their apartment for candiqueen arrival. Jessie was ready to see this bitch Monica and set her straight.

*OK crazy right! And awww Jessie and martin had sex for the first time. They cute. But we gotta see what’s going happen when they go see Monica. Lmfao Jessie ass is crazy but she the best fuckin assistant I swear she is. I just want to say one thing: Sisters ride or die for each other no matter what, it may take us screamin at each other to get our points across, or sugar coating the main point, but it’s all outta love. Thanks for reading yall!! The next chapter is coming tomorrow COMMENT Love @TrebbleBarbie*

12 comments:

  1. Lmaoooooooooooooo damn jessie didn't know you had it in you. Lmaoooooooooooooo great chapter. Can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK U FOR POSTIN !!!!!!!! LIKE THEY'RE REALLY CUTE, THAT IS TRUE LOVE WAITIN A YEAR TO MAKE LOVE! GIRLS NEED TO LEARN FROM JESSIE AND MARTIN.. ANYWAYS CAN'T WAIT TO READ UR POST TOMORROW @STILLIRISETM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chapther was everything and more!!!! Awww jess nd martin are so cute, post soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEESSS!! Go get that bitch!!! She aint know who she was fuckoing with. Got my HB all sad and crying and shit!! Beat Ha ASS!! *breathes*

    AWWEEE Jess and Martin so CUTE!!! =D. I Loved it POst soon TRebz

    ReplyDelete
  5. likkkeee ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll ummm skipped the whole bottom you could have warned me!!!! -__- that is my sissy -__- eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll nassssty! anywaydoe -__- hold on i gotta collect my thoughts. lol rod you great in another chapter.. and trebble why everybody gotta talk like you in this story every body aint country!!! and rod get that bitch for me too.. martin just a freak!! -__- like my waffels though i need some water or something to keep them down.. i thought i could stomach that part but nope its nasty... -__- roflll like this is the longest comment i have ever posted but like im so... so..... errrr like my spirit is all messed up.. -__- like ummmmm eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll thats my big sissy..... -__- ummmmm ok ima stop writing... ewwwwwwwlllllllllllll hurry up and post a non interlude -__- with no sexin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!!!!! Well, well, well, that was quite a Steamy chapter wasn’t it! So I’ll admit it was awkward to read at first but hey it’s just a story right? ;) S/O to trebbs dirty mind,lol Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next all I’m saying is that I have a perfectly clean legal recorded let’s not damage it! Candi is coming to the 305 AKA Miami!!!! Soo ready to see how we kick this B*tch’s a$$ :P Xoxo ~ Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shit was dope Trebb!!! And S/O to Jess commenting on this chapter doe! Yea I wanna know how this bitches ass gone get beat!!! Damn u makin me wanna wreck a bitch now!! I'm not here for HB passing out doe! And awwww shes having cravings!!! Great chapter as always barb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole couple of paragraphs at the bottom... "well this is awkward" *drake's voice* lmfaoooooooooooooo

    My mind is tainted! I can neva let Martin be great like that... It's just so weird I think he'd be a cornball in bed *shrugs* lmfao

    But besides Jessie getting her world rocked by BC-Nothing yassssssssssssss they going to scare that homewrecking bitch!!!

    I know shit might get real! OMG I can't wait!
    amazing chapter.. can't wait for tonight's post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF Nicki passed out, she need to take care of her & the baby.. thank god jess was there. I cant wait to they scare the shit outta Monica that bitch need to get beat but she preggers, i hope candi just slap her ass! YAY martin & jess had sex bout damn time lol
    Great chapter cant wait for the next post!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that bitch is going down... & score! bout time check jess out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicki is just heartbroken babe has been crying for days. All because of that bitch Monica. Can't wait for them to get rid of her. Didn't know Jessie could get down like that. Whoo Whoo Whoo *Nic voice in dance/ass

    ReplyDelete