Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Interlude

*okay yall warning: this is really corny!!! Lolz I love them comment LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

-later on Valentine’s Day night…

Nicki was in bed. She had on her reading glasses and Safaree’s white tee shirt that went past her knees. She was propped up on some pillows in their king sized bed reading Sister Soulja by Zane. She had on her royal blue plush socks and was under her pink Friday blanket. Her mind started to wonder off think about the day she just had and how much she missed Safaree on his side of the bed. She knew she promised that she would call him but she wasn’t ready for that. She rubbed her tummy as she reached over to grab her blackberry to text him. It was 12 am and she didn’t know if he was sleep or not but she went for it and pressed send on the message…

“Hey” she sat there a little nervous rubbing her tummy in circles.

“Well this is a nice surprise” Safaree looked at his phone and smiled when he saw it was his wife

“I know, but what are you doing?” she pulled the phone over her belly so she could see it better and rested her elbows on the side of her tummy.

“Nothing really just playing the connect, missing you”

“Aww you cute” Nicki smirked

“Yeah I know, how is the baby”

“The baby is fine. Sitting on my bladder. But I texted you because I wanted to tell you I have a doctor’s appointment at 1pm, if you want to come. I know you have to fly back to New York and everything so…” she smiled and danced her fingers across her belly, thinking about how concerned of a dad he was.

“No I will be there.”

“Awe okay”

“So have you had weird gross cravings yet?” Safaree stop playing the game because he saw that this was going to be a text session

“Yes I have cravings but they are not gross. I like pineapples and peanut butter on everything and Cheetos and chocolate” Nicki bit her bottom lip texting about the food twist she love

“Yo that sounds mad nasty! Don’t be feedin my baby that” Safaree smiled at his phone

“It likes it”

“How do you know it likes it?”

“Because I feel little butterflies in my stomach when I eat it and it feels all happy down there”

“Well ok if you say so” Safaree packed his game back up and got in the bed and made himself comfortable

“Naw I know so” Nicki giggled

“I’m really glad you came to see me on Valentine’s Day that means a lot to me.”

“Well everybody thought it was about that time”

“So… YOU telling me YOU didn’t want to see me?” Safaree gave the phone a weird look

“Not exactly, so you can thank Jessie for making me. We really needed that though. Deep down I did I just needed that extra push she gave me.”

“Yeah, you should give her a raise” he smirked

“Ha! She betted her job that we would make up. So all I’m sparing her is what she betted.”

“Oh she got a lot of faith in us. I knew we hired her for some reason.”

“You are a mess”

“So when are you going to tell the barbs?”

“Um… I was waiting on you to do it over Ustream.”

“Why didn’t you just do the Ustream Yourself?”

“I don’t know these things, you know that” Safaree chuckled at the phone. He knew she couldn’t work the internet alone

“Oh sorry guy!”

“So yeah... I want to do it over Ustream tell the barbs then just cut the camera off and watch the timeline piss! It’s going to be so much fun. I just needed you here.”

“Well whenever YOU’RE ready to see me again, then we can tell the barbs”

“Okay daddy” Nicki smiled. She reached over to the night stand again placing the phone in her lap. She took a sip of Snapple, the lemon kind and placed it back on the night stand. The phone vibrated

“Oh so I’m daddy again”

“You know what Safaree….” She giggled at the thought of his facial expressions

“Oh so you didn’t mean that daddy my bad.”

“Lmao”

“Why aren’t you getting your rest its 12 am.”

“Well your child sits on my bladder, and I pee all night. So I was just up reading and decided to text you since I said I might call you.”

“Oh what are you reading?”

“I’m reading sister soulja by Zane” lifted one eyebrow up at the phone

“Aint them, the man hating book??? Put that down! Step away from the man hating books! Burn it now! *stomps book*”

“NOOOOOO WAAAAIIT!! I’m howling!!!” Nicki kicked and squealed in the bed almost in tears

“I miss hearing and seeing you laugh”

“Well maybe you won’t have to miss it much longer”

“Yeah hopefully my wife forgives me, and lets me come home and take care of her.”

“Yeah maybe… what do you miss most about your wife?”

“I miss her laugh, her smile, her dimples, her angry face because she cute when she angry, I miss her sarcasm that matches mines, I miss her home cooking cause I can shol go for some boneless chicken stew, I miss holding her at night, well do you miss your husband at all?”
“yeah, I miss his strong hands around my waist, feeling him hoover over me at night, his protection, his voice, when he cook for me, when we laugh at dumb shit, when he cracks his corny jokes, I miss his love that was specific only for me, I just miss him as a whole.”

“Well your husband wants to be there for you, you just have to let him back in.”

“I’m making progression with myself to do that”

“That eases my mind to know that you’re really trying”

“I wanted it just as much as you do.” She sighed

“So the day you were going to tell me about the baby, how were you going to tell me? I know you had some over the top plan” Safaree swallowed hard making this attempt to ask her about this
“Shut up Safaree... and I did for your information. I made word maps for you to unlock the clue and find the letters to piece them together. The letters were going to spell daddy and the last letter was the first D and I was going to have that at the top of the stairs with a box. In the box was a green 0 month onezie. It was so cute but…”

“I’m sorry I messed that up for you, I know you probably worked really hard on that”

“Shid the hell I did! It took me the whole time you were away to plan that”

“Wipe that look off your face I know you got one”

“Shut you don’t know me like that”

“Nicki you know I do, and you know I know you better than yourself.”

“I know and I hate that”

“Why I suppose to know you like that I’m your husband”

“Cause I can’t Eva get away with nothing”

“You not supposed to try and get away with stuff”

“Shut up Safaree you don’t suppose to know everything dang!”

“Yes I am, I’m your husband I suppose to know everything. You are the worst liar in the history of lying”

“I’m not here for you right now”

“Yes you are, you know you love me”

“I do, I do, I do” Nicki smiled really hard

“I wish I was there to hold you right now.” He looked at the phone blankly, missing her

“I wish you were here too…”

“If I was there with you I would hold you close to me, and tell you how much I love you and how much I love our baby, and play in your hair until you fell asleep”

“I would love that… let me stop I’m on my hormonal stuff, I’m like totally crying right now”

“I sorry, but I can’t hide my emotions from you, that’s how I feel... I love you”

“WE love you more” Nicki sniffled

“I wish is there to give my babies a kiss, I just want to be home, you deserve to have me there, you don’t deserve to go thru this alone. I want to be there every step of the way”

“We want you home too but just give us a little more time”

“Okay I won’t press the issue any more... but just know that where you are, is where I wanna be” he sat up in the bed getting very sentimental. He wanted so back just to drive back home and lay under her all night

“And I want you here with us...”

“Well how’s your family, and how did your mom feel about the baby? Does your dad completely hate me now?”

“Ok answering the last question first no he doesn’t hate you… ANYMORE but surprisingly everybody has been in my ear taking your side trying to fix things. *bbm side eyes all of them and bbm sarcastic face*”

“Why are you side eyeing them?”

“Because they should be on my side grrrr!”

“Why couldn’t you just let me great” he smiled

“No! Because you didn’t deserve to be great at the time”

“I said I was sorry babe”

“I know. But anyway Brittney! Um yeah my mom cried you know we are the crybabies. I feel sad if this is a girl, she’s going to take on after us and our dramatic ways lolz. And my family is great! Maciah is going away to school in the fall to Morehouse! He said he wants to pledge Que dogs! I told his black ass he would fit with the spoiled asses”

“In my heart I know it’s a girl and she not going to be down with that crying shit, we tough out here G”

“Zont be tryin to make my dawghter a coon like you, she cries if she wants to” she said out loud to herself in her room in her ghetto voice

“Maybe around you, but around me aint goin be none of that”

“Nicca if my daughter come to me and tell me she wanted to cry and you told her she couldn’t… imma fuck you up”

“Oh ok baby thug”

“Yeah I am a thug”

“Oh so you about that life” Safaree said it out loud to himself laughing while he texted it

“Yeah I’m about that life”

“4 and ½ months pregnant and all?”

“Yeah it’s Nuffin over here”

“You betta tone that cockiness down”

“And if I don’t”

“You know imma come over there and imma handle it”

“*crickets* ok imma calm down”

“Oh yeah you know Dr. Smith calls our baby butter ball”

“Butter ball aye? I like that”

“You do?”

“Yeah like you say *it has a special ring to it*”

“Well I’m about to get ready for bed *slides under blanket*”

“Okay takes your beautiful self to bed and gets some rest. I will text you in the morning before the appointment.”

“Okay”

“I love you, and I love my baby too. Tell her I love her”

“Well I will tell it you love it, we don’t know what it is”

“Do you doubt me? So you doubting me”

“I’m not saying all dat but I’m just sayin we don’t know”

“I’m telling you it’s a girl”

“Ok whateva. We find out tomorrow though. “

“Yeah I’ll see you and her at one”

“Well bye! Dammit I was supposed to be sleep at 1:30 and its 1:42 am!”

“I’m sorry I’m such a distraction”

“But it was a good distraction”

“Oh so you tryna flirt with me over text?”

“Boy hush, aint tryna flirt with yo ugly but a peek hours of the morning”

“Don’t try to deny it you know I’m irresistible”

“GOODNIGHT Safaree!”

“Goodnight babe I love you”

“….. I love you too”

Nicki looked down at her belly after she put her phone down and told the baby your daddy loves you. she slid all the way under the covers and drifted right off to sleep. Safaree did the same in his hotel room and prepared himself to see his wife the next day.

*I know they are soooo cute right COMMENT Love @TrebbleBarbie*

18 comments:

  1. Trebb from now on you are not allowed to post until after I proof read, 'cause chileee....YEAH! lol But you KNOW I loved this Interlude!!!!! They SUPER cute! ONIKAFAREE is just EVERYTHING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dead* Martha...well, AWWWWWWWWW this was cute ^_^ i loved it. bout time they kept it cute! hahaha && Safaree know Nicki is a thug i dont know why he questioned that! lmfao Onikafaree gives me LIFEEEEEEEEEE! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWWWW SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww they are so freaking cute!!!!! I can't wait for the appointment. Shoot I can't wait for him to finally go home!!! I hope they have a girl so Nic can dress her lil a little harajuku!!! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typo *like a little harajuku!!!! :) I love them! Onikafaree!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to delete the last one cause I had a typo but like I was saying I love this chapter. Awwww they are soooooooooo CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol this was to cute, SB knowin Nic like the bck of his hand is to cute to me. Nicki try to be a thug.. i can picture her face lol. Awe i hope its a girl for SB can be right =) But ima need Nicki to let him come bck home!!
    Great chapter ONIKAFAREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ONIKAFAREE BABY!!!!!!!!! I loved this interlude, it was so great!!! Nic know she was flirtin w/him. That lil textin session was too cute!! Safaree knows his wife backwards and forward!! The day he comes home will be EVAREETHING!!!! This was life upon life :)Did I mention it was ONIKAFAREE...ok, just makin sure, LOL!!!

    @iThrive4NICKI on Twitter..(formerly @VogueBarbieTN_)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow I am extremely happy they are actually workin it out...I'm suprised Nic had the guts to text him...she is growin in this story! anywayyyyyyyyy I fckin love u for postin twice in 1 week!!! woop woop unlike MARTHA bein a got damn procrastinator...! POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are too cute!!! I loved their whole conversation. I'm happy they're getting through this. Did I mention they were cute? I love how SB has this gut feeling that it's a girl ^_^ I did say they were cute right? ok. I can't wait til the appointment. I can't wait til SB is finally back home with his wife & their unborn child. Oh & they mad cute!... Wait. b4 I go, I hope Monica baby is not his -_-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cute liiiiiiiiiiiike who's cuter than them?!
    OMG I can't believe Nicki texted him 1st the fact that she's growing and it slowly letting him back in shows she really wants to work it out and I loooooooooooove it!!!

    Safaree knowing her better than she knows herself is everything they are so freaking cuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee!!! ugh!

    I hope they're having a liddle ladybug cuz the way Nic is gonna dress her is gonna be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    They mad fuckin cute liiiiiiiike.. I can't get over it!

    Ugh this is just one of the few steps to getting back to becoming a happy family.

    Can't wait till the doctor's appointment.

    Post Soon!

    P.S: I'm so happy you gave us 3 chapters since the week started. Thank you so much Trebb xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well well well, I gotta give it to ya this is an awesome chapter. This appt. is definetly going to bring them back together. Forget what's her name she and her bf will not pin this baby on SB gold digging B**** . Can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *biggest, widdest, excited open eyes possible!* AWWWWWWWWWWW OMMFGGGGGGGG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEE!!!.... "Okay Daddy" ;) hehe i just omg i just LOVED it! like real fucking talk corny but the best thing aww they were flurting mhmm.... i cant wait for him to be at the appt and them start interacting again means he will be home soon :))))))) *does happy dance*... i just loved how they flurted and they kept saying how they loved and missed each other but real talk he need to be home by 6 months nic like for real cuz he should be experiencing your weird stuff and holding you at night and stuf but baby steps i guess... *side eyes* ok ...but yayyyy!!!i really enjoyed this chapter like real talk!! <3 <3 <3 <3 i cant wait until the next post darling #addicted and in love

    ReplyDelete
  15. You like won bavk my FREAKIN LOVE with this Chapter!!! It was sooo cute!!! ONIKAFAREE gives me Freakin life!!! Their little convo was adorable and everything was just FREAKIN thebomb.com(now that was corny)This right here gave me so mucj life!!!!!! S/O to u posting alot and being a great writer and putting my emotions in check. Hahaha at them flirting w/ eachova and Nicki sayin she was a thug.LIFE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgggggg!!! This chapter>>>>> Theyre close to normal Onikafaree again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayyyyyy they cute AF!!! *waits for him to come back home* :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yaaaaaaay! Awwww this was not corny, perfection

    ReplyDelete