Monday, November 14, 2011

New Years!

*Lmfaoo hey yall I’m back again!! Let me know what yall feeling!! Love yall enjoy Comment LOVE
@TrebbleBarbie*

-6 weeks earlier…

Jessie and Candiqueen had been preparing all night and coming up with tactics to scare the shit out of Monica. Jessie and Candiqueen couldn’t just go in regular jumpsuits, they bought 2 black Gucci velour jumpsuits and 2 Yankees black fitted caps and some pink ray bans to shield their faces. They drove up silently to Monica’s home and go out. They did see her boyfriend’s car but didn’t care, they felt super tough tonight.

“Ok since this muthafucka is here too I’m bringing the pepper spray and stink bomb”

“Yeah, you got another one?”

“Naw just one. But if he tries to pull something I don’t mind going to jail just bail me out and when I tell you to run, I want you to run like you saw a damn ghost or some shit and get in the car and start it up. If you see I can’t get away just drive off but if you see me running to you then open my door”

“Okay I got you”

“Damn you gon leave a bitch hangin like that? You aint gon fight wit me and its yo mission. Dead”

“but I thought…” candiqueen cut her off

“It’s alright miss goody two shoes. I know you a good girl that’s why yo called us for help cause you know we crazy enough to do some dumb shit like this.”

“Yeah, I’m glad you know me”

“Bitch, now you callin us crazy!”

“No you said it out your mouth I was just agr…”

“Say no more” candiqueen shook her head and laughed while Jessie reevaluated what she just said

“I’m sor...”

“Save it. Just put on your shit and let’s get out. Don’t lock the car doors cause you know yo boogie ass would do some shit like that.”

“Ha!”

They got out the car and walked up to Monica’s home. Candiqueen couldn’t wait to yell in this bitch face. She hated the bitch already because of what she had ruined. She couldn’t wait to till she came to the door. Candiqueen wanted to make a big scene so she turned around and started to kick the door with her shell toe addias really hard yelling Monica’s name at 2 am.

“Candiqueen be quiet some we might wake the neighbors”

“Girl whateva I’m tryna scare this bitch now you either finna go thru with this plan of yours or we can leave”

“Naw I wanna scare this bitch”

“Ok then”

*boom, boom, boom*

“Monica bring yo trifling ass to this muthafuckin door you home reckor!” Jessie followed up right behind her with her corny not so good words

“Yeah you Beetle juice lookin hoe!”

“What?” candiqueen questioned Jessie as she kicked the door?

All of a sudden Candiqueen went in to kick the door again but it opened and she quickly turned around and said what she had to say.

“Is you that bitch Monica?”

“Yeah who wants to know?”

“We hoe!”

“Who the fuck is you and why are you at my house?” Monica had been thru a lot in her life and ransom was one of them because of how much gold digging she did. So she was use to being snatched up but was always scared.

“Bitch don’t bring yo ugly ass by safaree or Onika anymore” candiqueen stepped in Monica’s face. She was so close she could smell the starburst on candiqueen tongue.

“And if I do?”

“Just know you got a nice muthafuckin present comin yo way”

“Yeah bitch watches ya step” Jessie said as tough as she could

“That was a muthafuckin married man you fucked with, and now Onika did not send us. Yes we are some friends of hers. So try some dumb shit! We always watchin hoe” Monica said nothing as she was in shock she stood there blank faced. Jessie came and did the unthinkable. She snatched the pepper spray out of candiqueen hands and sprayed her

“Bitch this is your fair warning, go rinse ya eyes out with cold water fo 20 minutes” candiqueen stood there in awe at Jessie’s move.

“Bitch you wasn’t playin. I mean I was thinking to do the same shit but you did that shit hoe, gimme some” they gave each other daps as they ran to the car and sped off leaving tire marks in the tar.

-back in Monica’s house

“Ahhhh my eyes, wait till I find out who those bitches is I’m cutting them hoes.”

“What’s wrong with you girl” her boyfriend came flying down the stairs. Of course he didn’t know that the baby could possibly be somebody else’s, because she never told him anything. Thank god he was sleep.

“Ahh my eyes burn”

“What Happened?”

“Some ransom muthafuckas just sprayed me”

“Let me call my peoples, we gon find these niggas”

“Bay they were bitches and that’s ok I got this one.”

“Come on lets go rinse this out your eyes.”

-Back to the regular schedule program 6 weeks later-

Nicki had been working really hard with her latest perfume and shoes, promoting and advertising like crazy. Things were getting to her more easily now since she was pregnant and she hated the smell of almost everything. Safaree had been working hard too in New York and also he was calling Martin’s phone like crazy trying to talk to Nicki before New Year’s. Of course it was New Years Eve now and they still hadn’t spoken, nicki also haven’t been talking to his family as much anymore. She just kept her distance and kept working. Safaree called Martin’s phone while nicki was sitting in a chair getting her makeup done for another shoot nicki had to do with her high heels campaign for Bankable woman shoes.

“Hello”

“Yeah where she at”

“She right here what’s up, she’s fine.”

“Man I just need to talk to her before this year is over”

Martin leaned over to nicki and told her that her husband wanted to talk to her.

“I don’t want to talk to him”, she kept looking up at the ceiling as Mrs. Day applied her eye liner.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you.” Martin walked away from Nicki’s dressing room

“Man I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to go into the New Year’s worried, scared, lonely, and lost. That’s a bad look”

“Just chill… let this take its course. You should spend time with your family tonight.”

“I am. We are having new year’s dinner which nicki suppose to be here with me”

“I’m sorry dawg.”

“Its ok just keep taking care of my queen. I will make it back sooner or later”

“You will my dude, and of course I will always be taking care of her”

“Ok thank you”

“My pleasure. And trust me everybody has been working on your side. You know she is stubborn. Just wait”

“I’m tired of waiting, and I’m tired of crying. I have never cried this fuckin much in my life. I am a man and she makes me feel less of one because of what I did. I just hurt from all aspects. But she is the key to me healing.”

“Trust me we trying hard over here for you just keep the faith”

“I will thanks dude”

“Bye.”

Martin hung up the phone and walked back in on Ms. Day and Nicki’s conversation.

“Nicki hunny you have to stop being stubborn and talk to that man. You crying all the time and depressed and not eating much is not good for this little one, do you hear me”

“Yes maam, but like he hurt me and it’s hard for me to forgive him. You know I work on my own clock.”

“But your own clock will cost you your love, you don’t want that. People make it thru the craziest messed up situations worst than yours.”

“Worst than your husband having 2 babies on the way and lying to the wife?”

“Yes worst than that hunny” day bent down and looked nicki straight in the eye.

“Ugh I don’t know day. I’m not ready” she took two big sighs and looked down at her hands.

“Well that man who loves you by the name of safaree Lloyd Samuels is ready and depressed and crying everyday and calling your assistants all day because you cut your phone off. He didn’t mean none of it, and I’m sure he would want to know why you got this pudgy down here” day smiled as she rubbed Nicki’s almost visible baby bump.

“It will happen just let me….. I don’t know. I just know when I see him I’m going to be sick to my stomach, loving him and hating him at the same time. I think my mind wants to forgive him first then talk to him.”

“It’s not going to happen like that. You have to talk to him while it’s still fresh and he needs to know about this baby girl! Why haven’t you told him?”

“I guess because I wanted to hurt him as much as he hurt me” nicki looked up to day. Day shook her hear

“You don’t try to put out an oil fire with water Onika! That’s just not right and you know it” nicki shrugged her shoulders.

“I know but he will know how much I was hurt. What if he doesn’t even want my baby day? He has another on the way I heard he was taking care of” nicki slouched in her seat with her beautiful gold shimmer dress made by Versace and big glamorous lace front Terrence made her the night before. She never did glam before but today she wanted to do it for Bankable woman.

“That’s because he is only doing what he think is right, if it is his baby nicki. If he knew about this one, he would be right there even if yall wasn’t talkin. That’s his baby. You know he wanted that and worked hard for it I might say” they giggle while day pointed at Nicki’s tummy.

“I don’t know I just need to ugh!!!!” nicki let out a loud screech

“I wanna fight somebody! I wanna scream and I want to kick him in the nuts, punch him in the face, and peel the skin off his flesh with my nails! Ugh I hate him but love him so fuckin much day!” nicki started to choke on tears that wanted to come out.

“Do not cry, it just took me 45 minutes to make your face effortlessly beautiful, and I’m sure he would allow you to do that if you just let him come home and explain himself. Right now that boy is desperate for your love, he needs you, and like Onika it’s fuckin with his health. You know people can die from a broken heart. That’s why old people die right after their husband/wife dies because they are depressed and lonely without their other half and they die of a broken heart. He’s going thru it just as much as you are sweetie. You not the only one being hurt, you’re hurting your baby too.” Nicki took in everything Mrs. Day said.

“Now give me a hug and take me some beat pictures”

“Love you day”

“Love you more”

“ONE MORE SHOOT! I’m ending this year with a full force bang baby” nicki yelled at the top of her lungs switching to the set.

Nicki went about her photo shoot until her hands and feet swelled. That was her only problem from pregnancy, she couldn’t do much with her hands or feet because they swelled and hurt like hell.

-

“You sure you don’t want to be with us tonight nicki?” her crew asked her concerned

“No I’m fine you all. I just want to be alone”

“But alone on new year’s?” Jessie said looking at nicki weird

“Yes jess”

“Just like her husband… they are meant” martin said under his breath. Nicki caught it but said nothing

Nicki walked to the door outing out the whole crew.

“Yall have fun for me, love yall so much and happy new years. We did it again”

Day was the last person out but she wasn’t leaving just yet. They were going downtown Miami to watch the fireworks on the beach. But day wanted to do one more thing with nicki.

“Come here girl” Mrs. Day pulled her arm till they were by the window.

“Yes”

“I know who you want to be with tonight. But it’s not good for you to be alone. I will call you on New Year’s. If you don’t pick up it’s because you are sleep within the next 30 minutes which I don’t will happen” nicki giggled looking at her in the eyes.

“Okay, lets pray one last time together before this brilliant year is over.”

“Okay” nicki said

“Okay you start” day said grabbing Nicki’s hands under the dim living room light. By the white Christmas tree they have yet to take down. Its tradition to bring in the new year with it then take it down. She began to pray, and at the same time simultaneously safaree did too.

Dear god,

“My life has changed so much over the past two and a half months. This year was beautiful for me and I tried to do everything in your name. Forgive me for all the unholy things I’ve done. I feel punished though lord. Because my husband broke his holy word, and cheated but he wasn’t aware. Lord guides me in the direction I need to take to forgive him. Lord you know I love him with everything in me, literally. Lord thank you for blessing me and safaree with new life, a gift that every woman can’t conceive but I did yet again. And I thank you! I want to pray for my husband that you heal his heart, but I hear I’m the only drug to heal him so bring me back to him. I want to forgive and forget but I can only do that thru you. And I don’t want to be a lie. Lord help me! Please. Thank you for keeping my whole family in the land of the living, with all of our essential needs, and for keeping me working. I know it’s only because of you. And I thank you for my fans; I want to pray that you touch them and seek their every need. Lord I know it’s a fan out there that needs me. Send them my way and I shall do your work. I love you and me thank you Lord. I put no man before you! You are the head of my life, my household, and marriage. I trust you. I will keep the faith lord.”

Nicki paused and took deep breaths before she let out her sobs. Then day began to pray as she rubbed Nicki’s back.

“Lord, you know her hearts wants and desires, you know she wants her husband. Lord grant her serenity of your peace. Cover her lord. Cover her thru next year with your blood as protection from evil, the world awry and death. Keep sending your blessing, as though you have already sent one waiting to be born. We love you lord and we thank you. You always told us to forgive like you so I’m asking that you send Onika the key of forgiveness so she can put it to work. Lord relieves the stress, tension and heartache. Bring forth happiness, calm, and serenity. We love you lord. We thank you for this prosperous year and we ask that you keep sending us more years. We love you Lord Amen.”

“Thank you day”

“No problem stop all that crying” day wiped her tears. Nicki fixed herself enough until day got in the car and they drove off down town to bringing the New Year.

Nicki went upstairs to her room and flopped in her bed. She took out her new blackberry and went thru her sim card pictures and found a picture of her and safaree and cried. That’s the first time in 2 months she attempted to look at him. She missed him so. It was quiet, too quiet; it left nicki with an idol mind to think about anything. She just ran thru the memories of the fight which made her sob into her pillow even more. It was 11:59 and 30 seconds left in the New Year. Nicki rubbed her tummy and spoke to her baby.

“This is your year baby, mommy and daddy loves you. You’re so special to me, you are the one thing I can call my own, I love you and I can’t wait to see you in this next year” she rubbed her tummy so more while she looked at the clock.

It turned 12 am and the only thing nicki said before she drifted into a deep sleep was

“Lord hear my cry. Amen”

-

Safaree’s family was all down stairs and he was forced to go down there with them before mid night. But before he went on the couch with his family he said his prayer.

“Dear god,

We have become so much closer and I promise not to break this bond once I and nicki are back together. I know she hates me right now, and I know I’ve sinned, please forgive me lord for all of my sins that I have committed and the ones that I do not know of. You know the best in me and you know the worst in me, and lord you know I need my other half. Let her find a way to love me again without hate. Let her forgive me lord. Where ever she is lord I want to pray for her strength lord, I love that woman so much and I thank you forgiving me her. I wish I was bringing in the New Year with her. Next year I want to have a baby with my wife lord, so please send us that blessing and keep your watch over us as we go from state to state lord. Thank you for my family. I love them all. I love you! JAH PRAISE! Amen”

He still didn’t know about the baby, and he dint know that his wish would come true soon, and that their blessing had already came. He went down stairs with his family and got under the big blanket and reminisced about the good times. The moment was bitter sweet as the clock stroked 12. This was the first time neither one of them had been without each other on new years for more than 12 years. Safaree screamed happy new years in front of the fire place with his family and gave everybody hugs and kisses. His mother made him step out the front door than step back in because the saying goes, if a man steps in your house first on New Year’s that’s good luck. Just superstitions.

Safaree sat back down in front of the fireplace after he walked back thru the door and zoned out the horns and noise and confetti from his family. He thought about nicki and one tear escaped him. He had that burning feeling in his throat to cry but he coughed it away. He stood up, wiped his face and whispered to himself still looking at the fireplace before he went to goo dance with his family…

“I love you Onika where ever you are, you are me and I am you”

*oh snaps!!!!! Lolz love yall! An interlude later on today yall might love it!! Anyways comment LOVE @TrebbleBarbie*

13 comments:

  1. OMFGGG ISN'T THIS DRAINING U? LIKE MAKE THE COUPLE BETTER ALREADY THIS IS TAKIN FOREVER!!! *LOUDLY SIGHS* ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSS PPPPLSSS POST SOON LIKE 10-20 MINUTES FROM NOW...JK BUT THNX FOR POSTIN POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SIS! IT ACTUALLY SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE GONNA MAKE SOME PROGRESS SOON! I HOPE HB STOP BEING SO STUBBORN BUT I FREAKING LOVE HER THOUGH. FIX MY BABIES! I CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT POST! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not you having me on the verge of crying at 6:27AM. Their Prayers were so well written!!!This chapter deff. played like a movie in my head, great job sissy! P.S. *Happy Dance* I pepper sprayed that hoe Xoxo ~ Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhh Trebble i been crying for about the last 5 chapters! im sad :( fixxxxxxxx themmmmmmmmm!!!! this was a good chapter. prayer changes things :) I know Onika will find a way to open up to him, and Safaree will find a way back to her heart. *waits*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok Onika u need to stop it you're hurting him enough as it is but then not let him be there with you especially for his first child damn shame.. i am disappointed 1 month was fine maybe two but going on until new years...smdh you know your suppose to bring in the new year with your husband or its bad luck. -______- rlly? just stop it now and cal him before he actually ends up in the hospital from his heart hurting so much....*eyes wide* yesss maybe he could end up in hospital and its serious and she does more than call, she goes to see him and their she forgives him and they get back together and she tells him about their unbord child..Fix this.. its rlly getting to me *sniff sniff* plzzzzzz... post again soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it. I just wish they would talk & work it out already. Go home Safaree and make her listen to you. Nic is so stubborn that it's just ridiculous! CQ & Jess had me cracking up! Then they pepper sprayed the girl. Lmaooo can't wait for the interlude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U kno wat Trebb u gotta stop playin with my emotions I thought before the 30 secs where up until NEW YEARS Safarees ass was gonna bust open the door run upstairs make love to his women find out about the baby cry and get mad at the same time and they would fall asleep whispering Happy New Years to eachother at the same damn time!!! *breaths* But no ut didnt happen that way!!*( gives up guessing and lets u tell the story* GREAT CHAPTER like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK Onika listen I know ur hurt by what happened hell IM hurt too But u cant keep that baby a secret any longer. Th fact that ur doing that could cause more problems between you guys so just stop. Now ur spending the beginning of New Years in bed alone instead of with him and you kno u wanna b with him. Just get over it ok. I say there's a 85% chance that baby aint even his. So *hugs her* just call him, tell him to come home.

    @TREBZ GIIIRRLL You Better STOP playin with my emotions!!! -___- Fix it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok seems like a step foward is in the future. PLEASE FIX THEM, I can't take it anymore!! Ill probably be cryin like a baby when they're back together!
    Those prayers>>>>>>>>;)
    I know Monica better stay away...FAR AWAY >:(
    K...PLEASE PLEASE post the interlude soon!!! Great chapter! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessie & CQ are sum goons! pepper spraying bitches and shit lol.

    OMFG I wish Nicki would stop being so damn stubborn and just try to hear him out I know being all bitter, sad and depressed is emotionally draining and she's stressing her and the baby out. She needs to talk to him and their unborn b4 she starts showing and everybody finds out including Safaree :/

    Those prayers were amazing had me at the verge of tears, Day just knows all the right things to say and when to say em. She is life.com!

    Them bringing in the New Year w/o each other <<<<<<<<<<<< *siiiiiiiiiiiigh rastafariiiii*

    I'm sure things will get better in time.
    Can't wait for the Interlude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleaasseee make Nicki attempt to talk to him in the interlude! But those prayers>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  12. IDC IDC!!!! if i was Safaree & Nucki keep playin this stubborn shit EYE woul play RIGHT THE FCK BACK! shiiiiiid EYE would tell Onikas ass to SEND THEM GYATDAMN PAPERS! tuh cuz this shit HERE nigga this shit right HERE nugga JS MAD EXTRA! hmph w/her stubborn ayus! lawwwwwd i LOVE Onika but she so damn set in her wayyyyys TUH

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me cry, out of everyone this was the only one that made me cry.

    ReplyDelete